Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A wonderfully beautiful night.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 6:13 pm

Suddenly a small, cold, pale hand of the unknown little boy covered her mouth, "Tsk, Tsk, why must you male such a fuss, I haven't even did anything to you yet..." , if Cardinal looked up, she'd see the red-violet eyes of the shadow demon, Salem.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:24 pm

Cardinal was shivering violently, tears streaming down her eyes. She wasn't really fighting back anymore, and was just frozen in fear.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:29 pm

An evil, almost smug, smile spread on the boy's face "Now, now, you're already trembling like I said I was going to kill you...."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:43 pm

Cardinal couldn't help it. She wasn't a fighter, and standing by a demon who is covering you with shadows is scary.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 10:02 pm

Salem chuckled "Now miss Cardinal, normally I wouldn't be hungry around this time, but I had to stay here and babysit for Ospi while he and you did heaven knows what, and I didn't get to go hunting tonight, but now I'll satisfy my hunger...."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 10:45 pm

Cardinal was still shaking, then started backing up away from him even more. She'd already lost blood tonight, she didn't need to lose energy either.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:08 am

A shadowy tendril shot at her and whipped around her waist, Salem made a "tsk tsk tsk" with a disapproving wag of his finger "Now miss Cardinal, it's the least you could do, seeing how you technically  helped in.keeping me out from hunting itonight but keeping Mr Ospi away..."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:33 pm

Cardinal shook her head no, still trying to back away from Salem.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 6:24 pm

The shadow tendril yanked her closer to Salem, hopefully making her fall, Salem sighed "This is going to be even more uncomfortable for you if you continue your struggle, which may I remind you Is in vain..."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:24 am

Cardinal was yanked closer, and stopped trying to get away. However, she was still shaking a bit, a frantic look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 1:35 am

Salem looked her dead in eyes, his own cold, lustfull, and merciless, "Now, shall we get this over with? I'm famished........" He said, a smile crept across his face as shadowy tendrils snaked around her waist and stomach more, "Oh, and I advise you grab onto something, miss......"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 8:12 am

Cardinal looked around, not really finding something to grab onto. So, she just kind of gripped the ground, hoping for the best. Or this being not painful.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 6:41 pm

Salem used his shadows to move her closer to the edge of the bed that was in the room, so the witch could hold onto to blankets. For a while Cardinal wouldn't feel anything, but a sudden spark of pleasure would suddenly surge through Cardinal.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 12:43 am

Cardinal let out a rather loud yelp, though it was still covered. Her face went from scared to completely confused, looking over at the shadow demon.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 1:14 am

The smile widened, the shadow demon obviously was amused by her confusion,   Salem made another spark go through the red panda witch.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 1:15 am

She let out another squeak, then gave an annoyed look at Salem.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 1:38 am

Salem chuckled darkly, and increases the sparks,  turning it into a flow of sparks.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 8:23 am

Cardinal started to flail some more, not comfortable with the pleasure at all.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 6:06 pm

Salem squeezed her  waist with the shadow tendrils, increasing the effect of the sparks "Resistance is futile..." Salem said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:59 am

Cardinal was still squirming a bit, though she wasn't wiggling as much. She had given in, and she was too tired to try to fight back.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:14 pm

Salem laughed and increases it more, "Come one, make a sound, you're being Quite dull!~"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 4:45 pm

Cardinal shook her head no, refusing to moan. Her face was now completely red, squirming from the uncomfortableness of her position.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:04 pm

Salem smiled evily, "Oh, you'll make a sound soon...." He said with a dark chuckled, before making the shadow tendrils snaked up her torso more.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:05 pm

Cardinal started squirming even more, making a small squeak here and there.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:11 pm

Salem couldn't help but laugh, continuing with the  constant sparks.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:12 pm

Cardinal kept letting out squeaks, now trying to roll away from the shadows. It probably wouldn't work, but she needed to try something.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:22 pm

Salem laughed again and moved closer to her So there were face to face, his red-violet eyes glaring straight into her's, "This parts going to get more intense, so if you get too loud I'll cover your mouth.." he said bluntly, and with that the tendrils squeezed as he increased the sparks.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:26 pm

Cardinal bit down on his shirt. She then lout out a muffled squeak and let go afterword.

Cardinal: C-Couldn't I-I j-j-just h-help you find s-s-s-someone?! I-I guess I-I-I do-don't mind hel-helping, b-but I d-don't li-like this....
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:32 pm

Salem merely smirked and put his ice cold hand over her mouth, and right after that he purposely caused a very intense spark.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:37 pm

Cardinal let out a loud moan, then gave him a glare. Sure, it probably wasn't intimidating since her entire face was red, but she still did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wonderfully beautiful night.
Page 8 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next