Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Interesting Night, to say the least

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Causprr

Causprr

An Interesting Night, to say the least Empty
PostSubject: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 7:58 pm

Causper groaned as she stumbled home to the hotel. Visits with Alycia were never very beneficial. Her head spun with the effects of the alcohol her friend always had in plenty. Only a single glass of wine had started Causper stumbling, and a second had her practically dead drunk. She was lucky she lived in the less unpleasant parts of town and not the others, which meant that she had little chance of getting in any sort of troublesome situation.  

Unless she got lost.

Staring up at an unfamilliar warehouse, Causper struggled to remember how to return home, unawares of the world around her.

Last edited by Causprr on Sat May 23, 2015 3:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 11:47 pm

A man in a long white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and jeans came walking out of a nearby bar. Walter was plesently drunk or buzzed as it was known nowadays. He lit up a cigarette with an engraved flip open German lighter. He had gotten it twenty years ago and he was starting to think he needed a new one, the flame was starting to die out permanently.

Though his breath reeked of alcohol, he actually was not very intoxicated at all. He figured he would make his way home, recover for about an hour then study on the new science of soul wavelengths. Boy alot had changed since back in the day, he thought of himself as a pretty good meister, back when he graduated from the school four hundred years ago. But now his techniques for resonating and bonding with his weapon partner had gotten out of date. *Sniff. Speaking of a weapon he smelled the soul of one now, not terribly uncommon in this city.

But with the scent that he would have just walked past he did a brief double take, pausing to examine just what else he smelled. Alcohol? One her? Was it just his breath getting in the way of his nose? No, he had been drinking liquor (like real men) and he smelled wine, if only a little coming from the girl. It made him a bit sad, back in his day girls her age would drink sure. But now was a different time, a better time.

He may have just walked on still but again... She looked a lot like his weapon partner back when she was still a young woman. He prematurely dropped his cigarette on the ground, stepped on it, and nudged it into a storm drain with his foot. He walked over to Causper, stood about eight feet away, looked at the warehouse with a similar expression of deep thought on his face. After a moment he said. "Hey uh, weapon girl. You lost?" Back in his day he was quite a gentleman, it seemed only polite just to ask. Help her out if she asked for it. He was not a teacher and he was not her father but the city was called the city of death for a reason and it wasn't because it was extraordinarily safe to travel through the shadier parts at night.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 1:23 am

Well well well, this is quite interesting. Not even sure in a bad way or not. A weapon and a were wolf together in the park? This was not something I'd see quite often on my nightly walks. The question was not how to intervene, but if I should. I was DWMA, I didn't hunt monsters. And who knows, maybe he was friendly and just having a conversation with the girl.

I mean, I probably should stay, make sure it doesn't get violent or anything. Meister Leonardo, shall investigate. Man, that kind of sucked. I was just reading, and then boom, people. I was reading one of my favorite books to. At least it was more interesting then my normal days of reading.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Causper shrieked and dropped her bag when someone decided to approach and speak to her. She had thought she was alone. She looked around frantically and saw two people, a boy about her age with lions on his scarf, and an old man that smelled like wet dog. Neither seemed like particularly good company, but the boy was rather cute.
It took her quite some time to realise the dog-man had asked her a question.

"I don't get lost good sir, I just wander off! To be lost would mean you have given in to thy enemy of disorientation and that I shall never do."

Causper stumbled around a bit, unable to stand still even though her posture still remained near perfect.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:39 pm

Walter sniffed the air, he could smell the boy. But he had smelled him before and figured that he was just minding his own business and would not bother him. In the darkness his eyes gave off a faint yellow light like that of an animal he would actually look pretty scary despite his posture and attitude. "That is a very interesting take on it that you got. But ehh, if you want to I could give you directions. This is not a good city to be in at night...." Crap, he had just sounded threatening as f***.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 1:44 pm

Well, this is getting interesting. The wolf wants to give directions. The question was will the girl go with him or not. I personally did not think so, but then again, maybe she would. He probably wasn't violent, mainly because it's really dumb in a place like Death City to attack someone. But, I couldn't really get a good read on him as his eyes were not facing me. I saw a small glimpse of yellow, but other then that, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:24 pm

Causper growled and nearly slapped the dog-man. How dare he? She was just as capable of protecting herself as he was.
"PREPOSTEROUS LIES!! This city is far safer then any other at night. It would be suicide for anyone to even THINK about being a criminal here. As for you! YOU SMELL LIKE A MONGREL AND YOU LOOK LIKE AN ALCOHOLIC!! What SANE person would approach a teenage girl and ACT like a kidnapper or a rapist? And YOU!! Over there with the lions. Stop WATCHING. Either say something or move on. Don't linger like some kind of stalker."

Causper's voice halted abruptly and she staggered agian, eyelids fluttering as she lost consciousness and fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 10:12 am

Walter stood there like an adult and took her abuse directly. He had been chewed out for things worse than his smell by many people in his lifetime, it's not like he cared about what she thought of him. she half listened to her rant looking past her as she said it was the safest city ever. There was still crime here he knew, probably more than ever before. He was about to just leave, hop on a bus and go to his apartment, but then she strait up passed out on him!

"Hey! Weapon girl! Are you alright!?" He shook her. There was no way of knowing what was happening, weather it was an athsma attack, some kind of rapid onset wolf allergy, a heart attack. He was going to use his crappy burner phone to cann 911 if she did not respond.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 5:33 pm

Wow, that happened. I was honestly not expecting that at all. But, even so, I ran over, grabbing the wolf's arms to get him to stop.

Leo: Seriously, shaking? When has shaking anyone ever helped them when they fainted? Now, get your hands off and let someone who knows what he is doing deal with this.

You think for an adult he would actually know how to do stuff. Anyway, I didn't care that much. The first thing I was going to do was to check for any injuries, mainly the head and however she landed. And other usual stuff, like pulse and other minor injuries....If the wolf would let me.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:11 pm

A loud laughing came from a roof above them. The Jasdevi twins were rolling where they were. This was like something out of an anime. One drunk person ranting at two random dudes and barely managing to stand. It was old school comic relief. Both had finally stopped laughing after a few minutes and then decided to jump down...sorta. Devito stood up as a bright shine blew up next to him before a golden revolver appeared in his hand. He twirled it in his hand to show off before pointing it at the wall next to him. He jumped down skidding down the side of the building. "This is the most hilarious acting yet." He said not knowing this was serious. "It's like something you'd see in the thiller part of an anime." He said laughing as he hit the ground, Jasdero being heard laughing with him.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:02 pm

Causper was completely unaware of what was going on around her, the concious part of her mind barely functioning. Her eyes remained closed and she flopped around like a ragdoll as the dog man shook her. There was a slightly audible sound, somewhere between a click and a snap, as her neck flopped back and forth from the shaking.

When the lion boy checked for injuries, he would find a slight bruising on the side of her skull where she hit the ground, and a partially dislocated bone in her neck. Nothing fatal or permanent.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:06 am

Geeze, she was really out cold. Walter had only shaken her a little bit as you were suppose to do when so one passed out to make sure that they were not simply sleeping that way you did not get a criminal assault charge when you try to do cpr on them. "Stop twirling that damn gun around! Your liable to hurt somone with it!" He said looking back at the new arrivals. He checked for a heartbeat as he sipped out a phone and started calling 911. He looked at Leo. "Do you know how to do cpr?" He said calmly and quickly. He did but the last time he had to do it (in his long life he had to do it more than you would expect) he got a full can of mace right in his eyes and he was sure she would not freak out as much when she came to if literally anyone else treid it exept for him.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:07 pm

This guy was a moron. An utter moron. Sure, the other two people were also morons, but this guy was seriously checking for a heart beat?

Leo: Yes, I do. And some things. One, we don't need 911. Just a bruise and you dislocating a bone in the neck. So, what we are going to do is simple. You are going to leave, and I am going to bring the girl to my house. Unless of course you feel like shaking her some more.

And then I scooped her up, heading off to my house. Yeah, I was a bit angrier then normal, but it was late at night and I didn't have much sleep. Give a guy a break. Anyway, the plan was simple. Walk home, lay her on the couch, and then relocate the bone and attend the wound from there. Well, put ice on it, but still, it was attending it.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 4:33 pm

"Wow I've never seen a person over react so bad." Devito said laughing. He pointed the gun right infront of his own foot and pulled the trigger. Surprisingly there was no bang, just a loud pop like from a toy gun, though slightly louder. Then there was a bright green slime appeared next to his foot. "Jasdero cann't hurt people in this form." Devito added with a smirk, Jasdero being heard giggling. Judging by the fact the guy ACTUALLY called 911, this was obviously serious. Devito's jaw dropped at the fact the guy was calling 911 over something so small. Then the other guy said something about taking the other girl to his house. Before he could react the man was gone with the girl, leaving Devito very confused, and Jasdero kinda worried.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 5:10 pm

Causper's eyes fluttered, a groan announcing that she had woken up, but none of the rest of her body seemed to be moving yet. Slowly, her eyes blinked open and her fingers twitched slightly but she seemed to be having a little trouble controlling her motions.

"What.......?"

Attempting to turn her head, Causper found she couldn't move at all and instead took invemtory of injuries. Nothing FELT damaged except for one spot on her neck. Everything still worked, so she tried to sit up, then realised she was being carried and looked up.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 10:38 pm

Right after the guy scooped up the girl to go take her to his home Bigby tightened his grip on his phone to the point where it snapped into many different pieces. It was a five dollar phone he bought at wall mart, he was not very attached to it at all. The only thing he held onto was the sim card so he could keep his contacts. A very confused 911 dispatch woman kept talking into the phone wondering why he wet so silent. They could not trace the call so there was no way to know why the man had caller her. Oh I am F****** sorry I did not know you were a god damn doctor. Why did she faint in the first place? he thought to himself.

He stood up and brushed himself off. Depositing the sim card into his pocket. He should probably follow that guy back to his house to make sure he was not some kind of organ harvester or sexual predator. He took off his shirt, folded it up neatly and brushed off a bit of his chest hair which had come off. He handed the white shirt to Devito. "Here hold this." Then Walter squatted down, and focused. He grew taller, more muscular, his hair thickened and the glowing of his eyes became more intense. He had entered his first transformation. Turning his eyes skyward he jumped up and hopped building to building before he made it to the top of one in the alleyway. He crept over to the side of the building before he fell to all fours and peered over the edge watching them. He had no real plans for long term monitoring. He was just going to make sure they got home safely, stick around for a few minutes to see if he could smell blood or hear screaming, then go home. Maby he would swing by the next day...

Wolves were very talented predictors. At this range the shimmering of his eyes would only be visible if it was pointed out to you and even then you might have to squint. Unless you had the kind of perceptions of a warrior and were on alert or you had some other ability working for you. If they would turn to look in his direction he would press himself to the floor and hide. He kinda hoped this kid did have soul perception. If he called up there saying so then Okami would know he was a student of the DWMA and he could just leave, if not then he would have to follow his simple plan.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 12:49 am

I would pay attention to the werewolf, but I had to stumble. See, I wasn't really paying attention as the girl sat up, and I almost dropped her. And if she said anything, I didn't hear it at all. But, I didn't drop her, and I caught my footing before I fell over. After that I leaned up against the wall, panting a bit. My body was not really prepared for that kind of movements.

Me: Well, that was a bit of a wake up call. Anyway, um, hi. I'm Leo, and you have a dislocated neck bone, so I'm going to take you home and help. And I'll be honest, it's going to be embarrassing, and I was kind of hoping you would still be asleep cause it's kind of a huge mess.

I figured that honesty was the best tactic here. And since I had lost the time to clean, it didn't really matter that much.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 5:59 pm

Cautiously, Causper reached up to touch the base of her neck, wincing with pain as her fingers slid over the dislocated bone and her entire body went limp. Her heart skipped a beat and her breath caught in her throat. Within seconds, it was over and her breathing resumed.

"Well..... maybe.. shouldn't... touch that...."

Closing her eyes, Causper rested in the lion boy's arms.

"If I can look at your house, and really be able to call it a huge mess, then you should call yourself a raccoon instead of a human."
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 10:42 pm

Devito was even more confused. 1st of all, was he just told to hold on to a shirt? 2nd WEREWOLF!? 3rd should he follow or would that seem creepy? there were many more following his thoughts as his mind tried to make sense of what was going on, though there would soon be an answer for his 3rd question. His brother, Jasdero, had turned into human form while he was occupied with his thought and following the others. Jasdero followed on the ground so he was abit behind everyone else. Jasdero couldn't help it. Emotionally he was a kid. He worried about complete strangers and also wanted to make sure the girl was okay. Also there was the child curiousity of the other stranger, and the awe of a werewolf, why WOULDN'T he follow and see how it went down? Devito would be the most behind, since he was still trying to figure out what happened.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:53 am

Ok I stalked them on the roof, he was able to see basically everything that had happened. Heh, he had really freaked that one guy out by transforming on him. He prowled over to the side of the building that would be much harder to see him from. Then he leapt onto the next. He had the boys scent, he would be able to follow him from a much greater distance than this. He got into another position, this time using the reflection of an air conditioning unit to spy on them.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 5:31 pm

I chuckled a bit, amused by what she said.

Leo: Didn't think you'd be joking around honestly. Though, maybe that's just the alcohol talking for you.

The scent of her breath was definitely visible for me then, and yeah, it stunk. I never really liked the smell of alcohol. The taste is fine, though. Not from heavy experience, just a sip every now and then.

Leo: And it's probably not that bad then. Even if it is, I am not going to go from being a lion to a raccoon. That's just insulting.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 7:31 pm

Devito was still there...brain processing, quite literally there was a loading symbol above his head. Meanwhile, since Jasdero was running, he had caught up with Leo and Causper, looking at her curiously. Normally, this would be creepy as hell. But Jasdero didn't give off the creepy dude kind of feel or the over protective person feel, he just seemed more like a kid who was worried about someone. His look seemed to beg the question: are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:24 am

Causper patted Lion-boy on the head.

"Alcohol doesn't talk, silly. It sings or it tries to murder you. Shoot first ask questions later. It likes to murder me, but i'm not dead yet."

Causper yawned and streched, watching the sky line as she did so. Lion boy was starting to get boring. She wondered where the stalkery dog-man went. It took her a while to realise that someone was staring at her, and she stared right back.

"Lion-boy, who is this person? I've never seen him before."
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 8:40 pm

Okami jumped over to another building, using his arms to propel him farther. he crouched down on all fours hiding from any wayward glances in his direction. He could follow them by smell well enough, and at this range he could easily hear what they were saying as well.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 6:32 pm

I decided to shrug and continue walking. I was really not going to waste my time with everyone else following me. I just wanted to go home, fix her up, leave her there, then get her home. I didn't know what this girl was like, but she was already starting to get on my nerves. Maybe it was because she was drunk, I didn't know or care. I just simply arrived at my house.

It was a pretty big house, painted red and yellow. Though, in the night, it didn't look like a McDonalds house. Mainly because it was pretty dark out when I arrived. But, anyway, I entered my place, going straight to the family room.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 1:23 am

Devito was now running trying to find Jasdero, his brother having ditched him. Jasdero tilted his head then blinked. in a few seconds he got her question. "Jasdero." He said, in a small voice, hinting towards him not talking much. He kept following them, him still showing worry about her, and doing so to make sure she stayed okay.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:19 am

Causper watched the strange kid as Lion-boy brought her to his home. He looked really weird. He didn't smell like the dog-man so she assumed he had left rather than transforming into this weird kid. Eventually though, she got distracted by Lion-boy's scarf, tugging and batting at it like a cat playing with string. It was just so entrancing. She could sense that he probably didn't like it, but everything other than the scarf seemed irrelevant at that moment. The shining gold threads of the lions embroidered on it had her complete attention. She barely even noticed when he walked in the door.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 12:09 pm

I didn't mind too much that she was batting at my scarf. Annoyed, sure. But, it kept her from talking to me. And that is all I really needed. I placed her down on the couch softly, looking at where her neck seemed to be in pain. I thought carefully for a few minutes, getting an idea on what to do and how to do it. And then I quickly set the bones back in place. I didn't even give her a warning, mainly because I didn't want her muscles to tense up.

Leo: Alright, it should be okay now, though it'll probably hurt for a while.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 9:22 pm

Okami got a run up, and while no one was looking he leapt over to Leo's home. Sailing through the air he landed lightly on the roof with a roll. He stood up on all fours and moved over to the side of the roof not facing the street. Now for the boring part. He layed back, closed his eyes and waited until he heard something. He would check in greater detail before he left but right now he was concerned with not falling asleep.

ooc: sorry I kept you all waiting, since my char is not doing much you can all skip my turn. You know, as long as you don't do something directly with him. Like set the roof on fire....
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:45 pm

Jasdero sat near a the couch wanting to make sure the girl stayed safe. Devito, who was sure Jasdero had followed the girl. He was so child like caring for people he didn't even know. He follows what seemed to be Jasdero's foot prints as far as he could getting to the house in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Night, to say the least   An Interesting Night, to say the least Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Interesting Night, to say the least
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next