Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A wonderfully beautiful night.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

A wonderfully beautiful night. Empty
PostSubject: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 10:17 pm

It was a beautiful, crisp and clear night, a perfect time for a walk, right? A young woman was walking down a path that was alongside a beautiful lake, the baby blue moon shimmering in it's reflecting, the woman sighed in content "This a very beautiful night~" she murmured softy. She never expected to hear a voice respond. A dangerous but smooth voice echoed from the trees. "Yes, a beautiful night indeed, a particularly nice day to go on an evening walk, isn't that right, dear?~". The young woman whipped around to see a tall man, in a burgundy tux, and an eerie looking mask. The woman didn't want to be rude, no matter how badly the stranger frightened her, "Uh, yes, it's very lovely, are you enjoying a walk too, sir?" She said kindly. The man walking slowly closer, the sound of his striped cane making a soft "tick" on the ground as he approached. The wind blew towards the woman, taking with it the pleasant smell the man had, it was the smell of freshly baked goodies, and when she took in the scent the young woman calm down, for someone who smelled so nice couldn't possibly be dangerous, right?

The man stopped about three feet in front of her, and chuckled "Yes indeed, who could resist a beautiful night like this~?" He said, but from his tone, the woman somewhat suspected he was implying something else. "Of course" she nodded in agreement "Well, it was nice to meet you sir, but it's getting dreadfully late, so I must sadly depart to go home..." As the woman turned to walk home, she felt a pair of hands on either of slender shoulders. "You surely aren't going to leave so soon?" The man said, but it didn't sound like a question, it sounded more like a statement, a demand. The lady started to trembling, "S-sorry, but i-I must leave, I-" before she could finish her sentence she felt the man hold her close from behind, "Now now, there's enough time for you to stay for a little while, and maybe for a little...Snack~" the man said with a hunger filled tone. The woman whined in terror "What?" She asked in a quiet voice as she glanced back at the man, who had lifted the mask high enough to show a menacing smile that had a pair of long, sharp, vampire like teeth. The girl screamed but despite her efforts she couldn't break away from the man's grip. The man chuckled darkly and slowly bit into the nape of her neck, making her squirm more, but to her surprise it only stung a bit before going entirely numb, the woman stopped moving, confused. Shouldn't she feel pain? After a little bit the man let go, and the woman stumbled forward a bit. As the woman look back at the man he bowed respectfully, "Thank you for the Neal but I must bid you goodnight" and just as fast as he showed up her was gone. The woman gently touched her neck to feel a bite mark, but she felt no blood, and then slowly she continued to walk home on the crisp, clear night.

~~~~~~

The man was hiding in the shadows of the newly blossoming trees, waiting for someone else to come along, and maybe this time he'd savor his meal a little longer...
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 10:39 pm

It really was a great night. One in which Cardinal was going to enjoy to the fullest as she sat down near a beautiful lake. So, this was America. The good old U.S. of A. It's been about an hour or so since she got off the plane, and to be honest, she was pretty bored. Sure, she wasn't here long in America, and had to get used to different time zones and stuff, but it's fine. Unfortunately, she was in need to get some supplies, but didn't feel like going out to the store this late at night. But Cardinal will get to those when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 10:46 pm

Suddenly, Cardinal would hear a rustle in the trees, and the alluring smell of fresh bakery goods wafting through the night breeze.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 11:04 pm

Well, this was something that doesn't usually happened when sitting at a lake. Okay, the rustling was probably like a raccoon or something. However, there was a baked good. Which means someone may be close by, and could have caused the rustling....Or she was paranoid.

Cardinal:.....Hello?
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 11:09 pm

After a while of silence, a tall, slim figure slipped out of the trees shadows, he had on a burgundy tux, and a white mask with a mischievous grin carved into it. The man stood a meter away from her, and when he came out it seemed the desert scent that came from him seemed to get stronger. The man chuckled and replied in a smooth tons "Oh, I'm sorry if I alarmed you, sweety, I hope I didn't scare you" he said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 11:23 pm

Cardinal watched the man come out, and she stood up, adjusting her skirt a bit. She was a bit scared, honestly. Masked men are never good things. But hey, she was wrong before, she can be wrong now.

Cardinal: No, you didn't scare me. ^^' Anyway, it's nice too meet you then, I guess.

Cardinal rubbed the back of her head, not really sure what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 3:42 pm

The man chuckled warmly "Nice to meet you as well, dear, so, are you enjoying a walk on such a beautiful night?" He asked in a quiet voice, though he'd still be loud enough to be audible.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 4:57 pm

Cardinal shrugged, resting her hands on the front of her skirt.

Cardinal: I don't really know. Honestly, I just couldn't sleep, so I went on a walk and ended up here. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 7:03 pm

The man looked up at the moon with a wistful sigh "One couldn't just simply resist being out on a night like this~" he said with a hum, and then he slowly looked back at Cardinal "Besides, I also came out for a nice, sweet, meal~" the man chuckled warmly, but the way eh said it made it seem he knew something that was unknown to Cardinal.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:00 am

Cardinal gave him a bit of a questioning look, tilting her head.

Cardinal: A bit late for a meal, isn't it?

And then Cardinal started to pee. It was a pretty bad time to go, but eh, she could change later. The weird man probably wouldn't notice it anyway, she has some pretty nice diapers with her. Of course, she'd probably have to get some cheap ones later, but for now, she has some nice ones.

Anyway, maybe she should pay for this guy's lunch. He seemed like a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 12:43 pm

The man chuckled "Well, it's more of a snack per say, but but it can be quite filling~", the man was about to say something else but a particular scent was caught by his nose, Is....is that urine?, he thought to himself, "Are you sure I didn't frighten you, miss...Oh how rude of me, I never caught your name, dear~"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 12:51 pm

Cardinal nodded, folding her arms around her body. Could he know? Did he have X-ray vision? Is that actually a thing? Man, that'd be embarrassing...

Cardinal: Cardinal, sir. I mean, you did surprise me a bit, but not like pop out from behind my back and screamed boo. Why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:07 pm

"Well, Cardinal, my name is Ospi Verde by the way, it seemed like you were still a bit spooked" The man said, knowing it would be embarrassing to mention that she just peed on herself.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:17 pm

Cardinal let out a small sigh, her face relaxing a bit.

Cardinal: No, it's fine, mister Verde. I am easily spooked. Anyway, what kind of snack were you hungry for? Cause if you want, I can buy some for you. Though, looks like you have plenty of money yourself.

Man, rich people are everywhere. Well, Cardinal couldn't see too well on what he looked like, but the suit looked pretty fancy.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm

Under the white mask Ospi grinned, and he slowly started to approach her again "Oh, the snack im after can be found around here~" he said, still with the tone of someone who knew something that she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:25 pm

Cardinal looked over at the lake, then back at Opsi.

Cardinal: Do you mean fish? Cause I never actually fished before. I'm sure you can get some at the store, but I guess there is nothing wrong with getting some fresh fish. It'd be really messy, though. Probably best to get some at a store.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:28 pm

Ospi kept chuckling, This girl is truly oblivious, sweet~, he thought as he walked closer, closing the space in between them. "Oh no, this particular delicacy has to freshly caught..." He said, his voice deepened a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Cardinal was starting to get creeped out a bit, but nodded.

Cardinal: Ah. I mean, if it's not fish, and it's here. Then.....Hmm.... Are you a demon weapon by chance?

Yeah, just gonna make sure that this guy was not out for her soul. Losing her soul to people is generally on the "Do not let happen list."
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:35 pm

Ospi stopped for a bit in silence, and then threw his head back, laughing. "Oh heavens no, child,  I'm definitely not out for souls, believe me"  he chuckled kindly, She thought I was a murderer? hilarious!~
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:44 pm

Cardinal let out a sigh again. Well, clearly by his reactions, he wasn't going to kill her. So, that's always a good thing.

Cardinal: Alright, great.....So, what is this snack then? Since it's not my soul.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:54 pm

Ospi started walking towards her again, only half a foot close to her now, "Well, this snack has a rich, delicious taste, it's very sweet, well at least the kind I consume~ It's absolutely divine, there's nothing like it in the world, when you taste it it's like edible pleasure~" Ospi said, after a while it sounding like he was day dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:04 pm

Cardinal gave him a curious look, poking his chest. Man, this guy liked to day dream.

Cardinal: Alright, that honestly didn't tell me anything. Did I miss then or...?

Cardinal could go for some food actually. Maybe she should get some after she finds out what this guy wants. Yeah, that'd be great.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:10 pm

Ospi looked down at her and chuckled and moved closer, now there was only an inch between them, and if Cardinal backed up she'd probably walk into the lake, "Don't worry, you'll find out soon, dear~"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:12 pm

Cardinal gulped a bit, scratching the back of her head. She was starting to get the feeling she wouldn't be getting out of this okay.

Cardinal: Oh, that's fine, I guess. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:17 pm

Ospi suddenly put his hands on her shoulders "Of course~" he chuckled darkly, his voice sounded more menacing than before.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:27 pm

Cardinal swallowed, her knees shaking a bit. Yeah, this was not going to go well. His voice was scary, and he was really close. Awkwardly close, really. To the point that Cardinal would have wet herself....If she already didn't.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:34 pm

Ospi chuckled "Dont panic, dear, I'm not going to hurt you....." He leaned towards her neck a bit "I just want a little snack, that's all...".
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:39 pm

Cardinal closed her eyes, her knees shaking a bit. She gave a small nod, but didn't really believe him. She'd do something, but was kind of frozen in fear at the moment. So, he was free to do whatever he wanted pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:45 pm

Ospi grinned and slowly lifted up his mask to show his fangs "Hold still, please" he murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:46 pm

Cardinal gave a small nod, keeping here eyes closed. While still not sure what he would do, it was better then actually seeing what was about to happen. Just keep them close, and then it'll be over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wonderfully beautiful night.
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next