Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elirev Jeraedon (Complete)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elirev jereadon

Elirev Jeraedon (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Elirev Jeraedon (Complete)   Elirev Jeraedon (Complete) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 9:00 am

Name:Elirev Jeraedon
Weapon:Kaos Ryuko
Appearance:He has very bright colored skin. He has glowing green eyes. His vsion is perfect and he does not need glasses. He has very light blue hair that is not to long. The hair is so smooth and soft. In any cold area, his hair turns white. He always wears white thick leather gloves. His footwear is white boots. He has a tatoo on his shoulder that he rarely shows to anyone. He only shows it to his closest friends. The tatoo is in the shape of a snow flake. His favorite shirt is an orange and white striped shirt. He wears a dark blue jacket that has a white stripe in the center. His height is 5 feet. His weight is 113 pounds. He has dark denim pants. He wears a gold ring.
Personality:He is very friendly. if he has the chance to make a friend he will do it. He always tries his best to be positive in any situation. He tries his best to understand things but he is not smart. He is very competitive. He will join almost any competition if he can. If he finds someone that is stronger than him, he will do his best to become better. He will never kill a normal human being. He will not hurt his relatives, ever.
Dislikes:chaos, heat, cheating
History:: His entire family is from north of Alaska. All of them are used to the cold weather. His mother and father are partners. His mother's name is Gwendy Jeraedon and his father's name is Waggy Jeraedon. Gwendy was half weapon(bo staff), half witch and Waggy was an adventurer that knew martial arts. They were perfect as a team. They were so strong because of their love for each other. They met in the northern Alaska. Waggy was there for one of his adventures. Waggy's father convinced both of them to go to the DWMA. Gwendy's parents accepted. When they fnished graduating and Gwendy has already become a death scythe, they chose to live away from death city. They chose to live on a mountain in Alaska. It was cold but they were able to live. A few years later, Gwendy gave birth to a baby boy. He was named Elirev. A year later, she gave birth to a baby girl. Her name is Ivy Jeraedon. Gwendy taught Elirev snow magic because he has the ability to use it. Waggy was training him for martial arts. They are sending him to the DWMA because he is fourteen already. They are going to send ivy a week after Elirev. The DWMA is Elirev's new home now.
Other:N/A
Have you read the rules?
"I don't know how to handle this..."
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Elirev Jeraedon (Complete)   Elirev Jeraedon (Complete) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 1:45 am

Hellooo, sorry for the absence, I'll be evaluating your app. Also, you posted this app two tother times, please delete the extra ones.

Now, it's evaluation time~*~*~*~

1) The history should mostly be about the character's past experiences, it's ok to add his parents in but there's nothing really about Elirev in it. What shaped him to be who he is today? Did he have a normal or tragic childhood?

2) He's not a witch or magical being, he's in the regular meister section, he cannot learn magic unless he is a witch. If you meant for him to be a witch, please repost this app in the witch section with the appropriate requirements for a witch application.

Please do these things and I'll get back to ya~<3
Back to top Go down
elirev jereadon

PostSubject: Re: Elirev Jeraedon (Complete)   Elirev Jeraedon (Complete) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 8:31 am

I have edited my application. Please check it again.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Elirev Jeraedon (Complete)   Elirev Jeraedon (Complete) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 1:17 am

The thing I have a problem with is the many, choppy sentences, however, I won't let that decide if you're approved or not.

Elirev Jeraedon (Complete) Oqacsy
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: Elirev Jeraedon (Complete)   Elirev Jeraedon (Complete) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:33 am

I removed the extra copies of your app for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elirev Jeraedon (Complete)   Elirev Jeraedon (Complete) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elirev Jeraedon (Complete)
Page 1 of 1