Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peaceful Night?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KokoaChan

KokoaChan

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:01 am

Marina walked through the streets of Death City, now that she had noticed, she had never taken the time to actually explore Death City. Nothing interesting, though. Nothing but lame people wearing lame clothing either driving lame vehicles or walking through the lame street to their lame homes. Before she had noticed, the Kishin Egg female was farther than she had originally planned to be, oh well.

The fake blonde leaned against a random wall and looked up, the dark sky was nicely decorated with a few small bright stars, it was so beautiful. The moon was also gorgeous that night, it reflected so much brightness street lights were barely needed. Marina's dark eyes shone at the light of the moon as she stared at it intently as if it was about to do something. She sighed, it had been long since she last had a moment of peace to think about stuff on her daily life.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:09 am

Crowe stomped forward, muttering under his breath. Why...? Why him? It seemed as if the world was out to get him. Which it probably was. After all, fate or karma or whathaveyou didn't care for Kishin Eggs. Even ones that stuck to punishing the wicked.

The source of Crowes misfortune was rather simple. The abandoned warehouse he had been squatting in.... Well, it was getting tore down. To build, he gathered, a mall. Sad thing was? It wasn't just him getting evicted. Several others, including a few families, had been using the place as a home.

Behind him followed his Puppet, tall, gangly, with a blank, white face, carrying his suitcases. He would have to find new lodgings. That would be fun.
Back to top Go down
KokoaChan

KokoaChan

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:18 am

The surrounding's silence was interrupted by steps that seemed to get closer to her by the second, the young female's head snapped and the general direction of the sound's source and her eyes widened slightly. A short man with a really tall... Monster, if you can all it that way, behind him. Well, that was quite strange, even for Death City. "...Freaks." Marina muttered as the pair of, according to Marina, freaks passed in front of her. The blonde did nothing but stare as they passed by, they were carrying luggage and seemed to be in a hurry "Escaping from the law or something?" She now asked aloud What did you guys do, huh? Did you steal something? I hope you stole some clothes because the ones you're wearing now are horr-id." an evil teasing smirk formed in Marina's lips as she hoped he had gotten the unusual men's attention.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:29 am

....What. HOW DARE SHE INSULT HIS SUIT!

Stopping in his tracks, Crowe turned around, his eyes conveying an annoyed expression under his mask.

"To awnser your not a question, no, I did not steal anything. Except for the souls of my enemies! TREMBLE, MORTAL, FOR YOU GAZE INTO THE FACE OF IGNATIUS CROWE, DEVILISH AVENGER!" 

Sticking his hands out, he summoned a few of his ...well, crows. Large, black, with glowing red eyes, from beneath his cape, they soared into the air, leaving behind several feathers. 

'There,' he though, 'Hopefully that'll scare her straight', not knowing she as well was a Kishin Egg.
Back to top Go down
KokoaChan

KokoaChan

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 7:38 pm

"That cheap magician trick" Marina chuckled "Is so basic." The blonde female flipped her hair, her curls flying to her back with a little help from the soft wind that was blowing at the moment. She pretended to yawn boringly. "Who are you, anyways? She asked, raising an eyebrow "Aren't you a bit too old to be performing magic tricks? Or at least, publicly? He laughed "I am witnessing right here, live, one of the most lame people I have met, and probably one of the lamest people around Death City. Maybe even America!"

Last edited by KokoaChan on Wed May 28, 2014 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:36 pm

(OOC: Er, the crows didn't fly at her. The crows literally flew into the sky.)
Back to top Go down
KokoaChan

KokoaChan

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:10 pm

OOC: I'm so sorry! Fixed. >^<
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:11 pm

Crowe blinked, then narrowed his eyes. "Everybodies a critic. Well, madame, while I may be 'lame' as you say, I am not full of so much hot air as you. Good day, miss." With that, Crowe turned, and continued his walk. Note to self, come up with more tricks. Hmm....Perhaps phosphorus, make it look like he lit himself on fire? He would need fireproof clothes, of course...
Back to top Go down
KokoaChan

KokoaChan

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:36 pm

Marina chuckled "Hot air, you say." She brushed her whiteish yellow locks back "Examining your powers... You're either a Kishin Egg or a witch. So, which one are you?" She raised an eyebrow at him while waiting for an answer. She also wondered why the tall figure hadn't spoken at all. Maybe it was some sort of pet he made with his powers? Or perhaps a monster he could have created himself. Whichever the answer was, the blonde could not deny this new person was surely interesting.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:43 pm

Well. "...Do they even HAVE male witches? I always assumed that Witchery was female only. Anyways, to answer your question, I am a Kishin Egg. One who is a bit more.....discerning, about his targets than most. Currently, I am on my way to visit one of said targets, a real estate tycoon by the name of Grosman, who has...inconvenienced me."

There. That should do the trick. Most people, when you told them you were a Kishin Egg, ran the other direction FAST.
Back to top Go down
KokoaChan

KokoaChan

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:59 pm

Marina directed a smirk towards him "Oh, cool." She simply said before approaching him and standing by his side "I guess I'll come along as well. I love watching victims suffer. Though It's better when they are mine." The female then stretched her arm towards the smaller man to offer a handshake. "Marina Gioielli, your pleasure to meet me." She smirked once again, pleased with the feeling that she was slightly pissing him off. Even if it was just a little, it was equally pleasant for her.
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:21 pm

((Do you mind me joining in on this? eoe))
Back to top Go down
http://assassinwolf64.deviantart.com
Beetle

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:39 pm

(OOC: I'm cool wif it if Ko's cool wif it.)
Back to top Go down
KokoaChan

KokoaChan

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:52 pm

OOC: Why of course~
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:04 pm

OOC: Okie. .u.

Focused on the racing game on his smartphone, Achilles continues making rather obnoxious car noises while turning and tilting the device; swinging it above his head and things of the sort. The smoke continued to trail from his hair as it always did. It almost looked as if a firework just shot past his head; igniting the ends of his hair.

"Neeeeowwwwwww. PFSSSHHHHHHHH."

Like always, he was acting a little younger than his actual age. But that was normal. It was almost as if he would never mature considering he wouldn't be aging anymore than 16. His own immaturity and lack of self-consciousness led him to bump right into the back of something tall. When he looked up, the....person......was rather tall and slender. In his hands were suitcases and other luggage bags.

"I'm so sorry sir! I-I-It was my fault! I-uh-eh....."

Looking back at the bags again, he swallows and quickly glances back up at the somewhat awkwardly standing person.

"D-do you need any help with those?"
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:18 pm

The puppet would turn around and gaze at Achilles with its white, empty face.

"....?"

Meanwhile, Crowe would let out a sigh. Figures. The chick was nuts. "Fine. Don't get it the way, however. And if you feel a need to harvest some poor sods, remember, Grosmans MINE."
Back to top Go down
KokoaChan

KokoaChan

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:25 pm

Marina rolled her eyes at the older man "Sure. Whateeeever you say, old man." She mentioned in her usual brat attitude. She then heard an unknown voice close by, a boy who looked considerably younger, but not much taller than her, was standing with an amused look towards the old man's tall companion. This boy looked quite strange actually. Marina was sure neon orange eyes were just not natural, and his hair had a strange appearance too. His whole look was like a treat for Marina. And Marina's favorite treat, as we have learned, was teasing people. "Pfft. Nice hairdo, friend." She snickered, now facing the scared boy "Also, where did you but those contacts? Tsk, tsk, tsk... Kids this days." She shook her head no slowly as she talked and then proceeded to laugh, her shoulders quickly rising up and down as she did, it almost looked like she was trying to hold her laugh, but our blondie would never do that.
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:36 pm

When Achilles saw the man turn around, he just about jumped out of his socks. OH MAH GAH. Trying to hold his screaming in, he swallows hard again and pulls at the collar of his t-shirt. Then he picks up his thrown smartphone and sticks it back in his jacket pocket.

"Uh.......v-very nice to meet you sir."

He couldn't stop staring, but his attention was caught by the woman standing off to the side. She'd been talking smack to somebody earlier, but knew they were directed to him considering she was practically pointing fingers even if there were no fingers involved. The insults didn't make him feel any better, and he frowned slightly before wincing and turning the expression into a grimace.

"Listen lady! Y-you just--"

CRAP. Now he really felt like an idiot. He just tried to tell somebody off even though he knew he couldn't do it. Achilles didn't really even know why he tried. He would've ended up failing either way he did it.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 pm

"Ignore her, kid. Not like she has anything important to say at any rate. Anyways, Maria, or whatever your name was, I don't feel like stopping so you can harass this poor boy, so you can either stay here and bug him, or join me. Don't really care either way." Without waiting for a response, both Crowe and his puppet began to walk again.
Back to top Go down
KokoaChan

KokoaChan

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:20 pm

"See ya, kiddo!" Marina exclaimed before directing a peace sign at him as she winked with her left eye, which had a heart tattoo just under it, and sticking her tongue out in a mockin way, hoping to make him even more uncomfortable. That kid was just adorable, he couldn't even fight back! Such a toy! She then turned around and started walking by Crowe's side as she placed a hand on her hip, returning to her somewhat sassy manners "Actually" She spoke "My name's Marina. And you are...?" She had just now noticed she didn't know the stranger's nor his big friend's name. As she asked, she turned her head back slightly out of curiosity, she wondered if the crazy-eyes kid had decided to follow them or decided it was time to go home. Her opinion on him wouldn't change if he left, she thought of him as a pussy anyway. It would be great if he followed, though. As Marina had thought since the day she became a Kishin Egg, the more people to mock, tease and piss off, the merrier!
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:32 pm

Achilles became infuriated. That woman thought SHE could just WALTZ up over to him and tease him!........Oh wait. After a moment of pondering on his thought, he clenches his fists and stomps towards the woman with his face scrunched up angrily.

"YOU BITCH. THINKING YOU CAN CALL ME THAT. YOU DESERVE A FUGGIN FINE ASS KICKING."

Shaking his fist in the air like a mad man, he approaches the woman from behind and gets ready to simultaneously and uselessly punching her in the backside.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:38 pm

"Said it before, learn to listen, Marina."

Only a few more blocks. He would kill and devour Grosman and his entourage, and then he could ditch this chick.

"Kid, you MAY want to walk away, as what we are going to be doing to night is going to be very....unpleasant."
Back to top Go down
KokoaChan

KokoaChan

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:43 pm

Marina turned around just in time to catch Achilles's balled fist. It was so quick the movement was almost invisible. "Hold it, kid." Marina smirked triumphantly and she raised one of her thick brown eyebrows at him "Didn't your mother ever told you about being a gentleman?" She snickered "You're so fun to tease. Crowe, let's take him along." She seemed to have miraculously remembered Crowe's name. Actually not, she had remembered all along. How she loved messing with people. She let go of the younger boy's fist and crossed her thin, tan arms "So, what's you name, funky-eyes?" Marina asked curiously "Also, extra question. Do your eyes glow in black light rooms? Like, I bet they're useful in parties and such." Apparently, she just couldn't resist making that last comment. How wonderful and fun it was to be Marina.
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:54 pm

"I'M ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING UNPLEA--"

When the woman grabbed his fist, he paused and his expression was less angry-looking. But when she called him funky-eyes, he about lost it again. The woman really was trying to make him go crazy on her. He knew he really couldn't do anything considering how small he actually was.

"Achilles.......Don't talk about my eyes. They're just like that."

He'd tried his best to remain calm while answering, but he answered through his teeth so it didn't help him much.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:07 am

Crowe would sigh. WHAT HAD HE DONE TO DESERVE THIS?

"He can come if he wants to. Kid, best thing you can do is ignore her."
Back to top Go down
KokoaChan

KokoaChan

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:19 am

Marina chuckled the advice Crowe had given Achilles "Good luck on that one, kiddo. " She replied. She turned around, facing the path Crowe was following, ready to start walking again "I'm such a big deal, though." She smirked evilly, hoping to make the younger companion even more upset than he already was. She still had to work on Crowe, though. Making him the last bit mad seemed nearly impossible, and let's not talk about the taller friend, he didn't seem to even talk!

The last statement gave the Kishin Egg an idea. She looked up with the usual evil glint in her eye, mockingly smirking at the taller creature as she walked "Hey... Skyscraper." her smirk widened even more, like the Cheshire Cat's "How's the weather up there?" That joke was a classic, indeed, maybe even too classic. But, we all had to admit this, everything suited Marina so well, even old retro jokes.
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:30 am

Achilles clenched his teeth together and walked after them; still a little off about Slenderman. Where were his notes? It didn't look like he was carrying a notebook.....unless it was in one of those suitcases. Maybe one of them had a sharpie in it....that way he could draw a smile on Slenderman's face....just to make him a little less scary.

Looking around, he takes everything in. The average preppy girl was standing in front of him. Along with a suited man and a not-such-a-myth-anymore Slenderman. Jeez.....kinda group was this?
Back to top Go down
Beetle

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:36 am

The puppet continued walking. 

"You're free to try, but I should probably point out that you will likely never annoy that thing. Many have tried, many have failed. Of course, you might get lucky, of course, but then, do you REALLY want to?" Crowe said as he walked. Sure, the thing had no mind to be annoyed, but SHE didn't know that.

"Anyways, we're here." 

He came to a stop outside what appeared to be a large, fancy restaurant. "You, child, watch mine and the Beings bags. You do NOT want to know what he will do to you if you lose them or worse, STEAL them. Marina, I believe the phrase is, ladies first? Just remember, Grossmans mine."
Back to top Go down
KokoaChan

KokoaChan

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:50 am

Marina scoffed at Crowe and then turned to the talk being again to try once again You must be so tall, oh so tall... Marina made a small pause before continuing "You must feel snow on your head during summertime." There. There was it. It was a master piece. Marina's teasing was just so marvelous and majestic. Marina was just so marvelous and majestic.

Before she could wait for the taller creature's response any longer, it seemed like they had arrived to the victim's place. This was sooooo Marina's type of place "Can I like, marry this man before you kill him so I can keep his money?" The fake blonde said half-serious as she stepped into the large and fancy restaurant. "Also" She said "I will try not to interfere, as long as you actually do this right and don't need me to interfere."
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 am

Achilles stuck his tongue out at the two of them after they stepped inside. Then he picked up the bags and moved them to the side of the restaurant so he could sit down and play video games. Sitting Indian-styled on the ground, he pulls out his phone again and makes gun noises as his focus becomes entangled in the first-person shooter.

About 45 seconds and the match was over. He'd lost.....again. But either way, he still counted it as winning. He usually blamed the device or the other player for 'cheating'. Clearly before he could do that, he looked back over at the bags again and became interested as to what was inside. He studied them closely for a few seconds before looking through the window to make sure nobody was looking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peaceful Night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Night?   Peaceful Night? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peaceful Night?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next