Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A wonderfully beautiful night.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Jt

Jt

A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 12:49 am

*Number 2 in the bathroom*

Cardinal was still asleep, though was snoring a bit louder now.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 12:58 am

Ospi was about to leave when a certain scent was caught in his nose, he froze up and turned around, he gently shook Cardinal "Dear....."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 1:09 am

Cardinal opened her eyes, looking up at Ospi.

Cardinal: Yeah?
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 6:03 pm

Ospi cleared his throat "You, uh, seemed to have quite an accident....I also brought your suitcase"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 6:40 pm

Cardinal blushed a bit, nodding.

Cardinal: Uh, y-yeah, thanks Mr. Verde.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 11:09 pm

Ospi nodded, trying to keep from chuckling "I'll leave you to change~"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 12:36 am

Cardinal: Y-Yeah.

She quickly changed herself, put on a night gown, and went to the bathroom. She flushed the dirty diaper, then went back to her room, laying in her bed.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 2:10 pm

Ospi walked out of her room and started to walk around the quiet house, he wasn't feeling tired yet, but unknown to him there was intruders sneaking through the back.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 3:44 pm

Cardinal began wondering around as well, bored and tired. She could go back to sleep, but she didn't really want to. Plus, she was embarrassed still with had happened earlier. So, to walk it off, she decided to literally walk it off.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 5:15 pm

Suddenly, there was a crash, and then a child's scream from one of the rooms, Ospi whipped around from where he was and rushed towards the sound, Salem, who was playing with a random rubix cube in the living room, heard the noise and decided to snoop.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 5:25 pm

Cardinal squealed, then ran up, going over to the room to see what was happening. And started running faster after the kid yelled.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 5:39 pm

When the three got to the room they'd see two unidentified strangers with wooden stakes in hand, they had two vampire children that were sleeping in the room backed up in a corner, they trembling and sniffling, one of them was holding an injured arm. When the two saw Salem, Cardinal and Ospi, one of them pulled out a long dagger and ihissed "Back off or their deaths won't be quick", the other growled "I knew they were monsters, only a monster would revert to such a violent act of punishment, who would cut a child's tongue!!?".
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 6:04 pm

Cardinal put the two of them in a box, moving them away from the kids. She walked over confidently, huffing her chest out.

Cardinal: Excuse me!? They're the monsters?! They aren't the ones going around trying to kill children! Sure, what she did was wrong, but is this really any better!? Becoming violent barbarians is no way to discuss a problem! I am even ashamed of you people for doing this! Just because people are vampires doesn't mean they are monsters! Now, you will all leave now!
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 6:22 pm

The two scowled "They ARE monsters, filthy bloodthisty murdering RATS! It's our job to rid the world of their kind! It's no place of yours to talk back, seeing how you're potentially surrounded...." An evil smile spreads across the two's faces "By morning all of you will 've ratted out, and those who don't get a stake in their hearts will burn in the sun", Ospi tensed up and suddenly ran out of the room, he looked out the windows, seeing at least ten more hiding in the trees, he hissed loudly, Salem sighed and sunk into the shadows, going to alert the sleeping children.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 1:43 am

Cardinal: Are you serious?!

She went over to the window, and started shouting at the town.

Cardinal: You should all be ashamed of yourselves, you dumb hypocritical humans! You are just gonna go out and kill these little kids just because they are vampires?! Thousands of animals are killed just too feed you guys, why is this any different?! Besides, this is the one vampire who doesn't kill! He drank my blood without even knowing me, and i'm still alive! But nooooo, he's different! You are all despicable humans, and are racist jerks! I want you all to just leave this lawn, and don't come back!
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 2:36 am

Suddenly a ninja star lodged it's way onto the window, it wasn't aimed at Cardinal but it was obvious it was just a warning, "You shouldn't demand things from the ones in control, little mouse, you may NOT be a vampire but you are obviously associated with them, which means you're a monster or worse, a WITCH! You dare talk back you-" the sudden hollers and screams of pain cut the woman short, it was coming from the room the first attack occurred.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 2:39 am

Cardinal let out a small yelp, then immediately yelped again at the scream. She turned around quickly, trying too see what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 2:54 am

Ospi had both of the monster hunters by the neck, digging his claws into the flesh, his peircing yelloe eyes glared daggers into their's, he was growling deeply "You dare to come her....to threaten me......, to threaten MY CHILDREN....You hurt them...Now I'll hurt you......", he seemed to be in a trance like state, the two were screaming for mercy and help, the trees shuddered as the other hunters moved towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 8:52 am

Cardinal: Ospi, no!

Whoops, she let the boxes down. She got distracted, and now people were paying. So, she ran over, pulling at his arm.

Cardinal: Ospi, don't do it!
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 6:14 pm

Ospi squeezed harder, eh wanted to squeeze the life out of them both, so badly, but then the frightened look from his children and the horrified shouts from Cardinal snapped him out of it, he snarled viciously at the two before bashing their heads together, knocking them unconscious. 

Suddenly there was sounds on the room and the clanging of metal. The hunters were coming in through the roof. "Cardinal, please go get all my children and lead them to the basement, me and Salem will get rid of the hunters."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 6:16 pm

Cardinal: N-No, I can talk them out of it! You take your kids and run, I will talk to the mob, I can convince! There is no need to kill them, I promise!
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 6:33 pm

"No, I refuse to leave you alone to deal with these barbarians" Ospi said sternly, clenching his  fists.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 12:03 am

Cardinal: I will be fine. It's you they are after, not me, Ospi.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 12:33 pm

"Thats not the case anymore, you're associated with us, plus you're a witch, and even though it's stupid most humans don't like witches,  they'll most likely try to kill you too, and I'm NOT taking a chance with that"  The vampire said in a stern, fatherly manner.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 5:58 pm

Cardinal: B-But they will kill you! O-Opsi, you have a family to protect, you can't do it dead!
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 6:04 pm

Ospi looked into Cardinal's eyes, his owe were glowing brightly, "Do not underestimate me nor Salem, if you wish to help fight then help, if not go to the basement with my children...."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 6:08 pm

Cardinal shivered a bit, then nodded.

Cardinal: A-Alright. I'll go....

She gave a small nod, then headed to the basement, hiding with the rest of the kids.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 6:49 pm

There was an eerie silence in the house upstairs, the youngest children crowded around Cardinal and hugged her tightly. There was shuffling in the room above them, and suddenly a screech of pain, the sound of heavy thuding, things breaking, liquid splattering, and constant yells, the yelling died out but at the very end there was a terrified "No, don't please, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG!!!!", there was a sickening thud before total silence again.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 1:11 am

Cardinal hugged them back, shaking. She wanted to speak, to do something else, but she couldn't. She was frozen, unable to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 6:22 pm

Suddenly the sound of slow footsteps approaching the basement door, the little kids whimpered and snuggled closer to Cardinal in fear. The basement door opened slowly, showing a tall dark shadowy figure, it was totally silence before a tired but familiar voice echoed towards the group downstairs "Come children....Its safe..........." the figure  said between deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wonderfully beautiful night.
Page 16 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next