Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:08 am

Aimee didn't vocalize her discomfort for being dragged around, but it was there. She would let Sora have this one for the sake of the day. She laughed playfully as she was pulled along, and began co-operating with the cooking. She still wasn't very good, but she knew enough to at least assist her meister.

"Sounds perfect, Sora!" She would chirp. She really couldn't care less. As long as Sora kept being giddy, this was a perfect day to her. "What should we watch?" She wondered aloud, giving her meister another gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:02 pm

Sora hopped on top of the counter, thinking for a moment. What did she want to watch....

Sora: How about we watch Mulan?

Ah, a Disney classic. Yes, twas a very good choice on Sora's behalf. If there was ever a time to pull out such an amazing movie, this would definitely be the occasion. Anyway, back to baking. Well, not really baking, but taking the first batch of cookies out of the oven.

She placed the sheet on the table, right on top of the hot pads so the table cloth doesn't burn. She then laid down some paper towels to place the cookies on. After they cooled a bit, of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 8:29 pm

Aimee blinked a few times. She had only watched a few movies, all of which were seen during her time with Miss Sora. "Um... Please explain. Mulan is...? She asked, almost under her breath, following Sora to the kitchen to help with whatever it was that Sora was up to. In matters of the kitchen, it was best to follow her lead.

Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 7:46 pm

Sora: You'll see.

She gave a exaggerated wink at Aimee, putting the used cooking sheet into the sink. Grabbing the next batch of cookies, Sora put them in the oven, then sat on the counter, kicking her feet lightly.

Oh man, she didn't know Disney. Sora was gonna have to plan an entire movie night for them at some point. But, what movies should they watch, and in what order? Lion King and Beauty and the Beast for sure.....Oh, yes, Toy Story would be a great choice. One and two. Marry Poppins as well. Oh, that one was a classic....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:13 pm

Aimee giggled at the ridiculous wink, and mentally remarked on what a shame she hadn't been doing this all along once more. She still had no idea what Mulan was, and wasn't even remotely conscious of the name "Disney", but if Sora liked it, it was no doubt full of adorable things, and music. More importantly. The smell of cookies taunted her nose.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 6:26 pm

Sora continued to get the cookies out, repeating the process until all of the cookies were done on the table. Oh, they smelled great! Yes, they were perfect for their Pajama Movie Picnic! And with Mulan~

Sora: Alright, let's have lunch!

Sora dragged Aimee to the living room, then went back for the main meal. She set the basket on the ground, then went to get a bunch of plates and bowls. After bringing those, she got the silver ware, and was then ready to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 6:36 pm

Getting dragged along wasn't so bad. It seemed to be happening a lot today, so Aimee decided to roll with it. Although she was getting used to it, she couldn't help her reddening cheeks. She wondered why Sora in particular had a way of bringing a flush of embarrassment to her cheeks. That familiar scarlet held so many questions for her. She couldn't help but wonder Sora's feelings on the matter.

Suddenly conscious once more, Aimee tried to to draw attention away from the burning in her face. She was standing right wear Sora had left her by the time she had returned. "I-I-!" She began wracking her mind for something to vindicate the shade of her face, certain that Sora could somehow see through to her machinations.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 4:55 pm

Sora didn't really notice, as she was wandering around and getting stuff ready. She gathered a bunch of napkins, putting them in Aimee's hand as she raced down the hall. Grabbing a pink blanket, she raced back, somehow not managing to trip over any of the stuff. She laid down the blanket, right in the middle of the floor.

With the blanket there, she started to organize everything. She gave both of them plates, forks, spoons, and knives. She then started to place the food in the middle. Not really a method here, just randomly placing them. But, she noticed something......

Sora:......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 6:43 pm

Aimee sighed with relief when Sora seemed to over look her discoloration, but quickly shuddered as excitement seemed to dull in Sora somehow. Had she been found out just now? Was something wrong? What if Sora had just seen right through her? "M-miss Clement? Is something wrong?" She inquired, hoping that formal use of her meister's name would draw attention away from the the unusual care-free atmosphere she had set up.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 6:51 pm

Sora raced off to her room, quickly getting dressed. After she was dressed, she ran to the front door, holding some money she had lying around. Most of it was loose change from other shopping trips, but there should be enough.

Sora: Be right back!

To make a long story short, Sora raced to the store, got a box of juice boxes and the Mulan DVD, and then raced back. She ran back in, soaking wet with the DVD and Juice in a bag to stay dry. She was freezing, but mission was accomplished. Sora was huffing and bright red, as well as shivering from the cold.

Sora: Got juice and movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:07 am

Aimee didn't question her meister's plans. No part of her wanted to run through the pouring rain to get her answer, either. She simply began smoothing out the cloth on the floor into perfection to pass the time. And considering the circumstances, it felt like forever. It was a limited last day for the two, after all.

"Sora! You're soaked!" Aimee squealed in an aggravated tone that was covered by her concern. "Y-you could have caught a cold, o-or slipped and hurt yourself, or-" She trailed off into a ramble that had no end, and very little direction.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:02 am

Sora laughed nervously, setting the movie and juice down. This was not the best idea that she ever had, but she did complete her quest. A bit dripping wet, but hey, she did do it. That's pretty impressive. Plus, she ran faster then she ever ran before in the past. Other then that, probably was not worth it.

Sora: ^^' But I didn't, and I'm here......Maybe a towel would be nice, though....Please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:12 pm

Aimee did nothing to stop her diatribe on Sora's conduct. Listening fully, she turns, and leaves to retrieve what Sora had requested, continuing her rant out of ear-shot, and then trailing back in, never skipping a beat. Shoving the towel into Sora's chest with some aggression, she ends her speech. "... and I wouldn't have been able to find you!" She finally finished, seeming far too distressed for the simple situation.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:58 am

Sora nodded, wrapping herself with the towel. Whoops, that was not a good thing at all. Well, she messed up quite a bit. But, it's okay. She can probably fix it...Y-Yeah, she can. She's going to, at least.

Sora: I-It's okay, Aimee. ^^' I mean, I've been through worse stuff then this. And even if I was lost out there and you couldn't find me, I would be able to find my way back....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:16 am

Aimee wiped her hand against her pajamas in embarrassing realization of where she had just placed it. Averting her eyes, she did her best to ignore the skin tone that Sora was likely far too accustomed to by now. "Y-yes, well, please practice caution. I cannot always watch out for you." She suggested, hoping the comment brought no suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:30 am

Sora nodded, holding her towel close to her. Yeah, there may be a day where Aimee is no longer with her. But today was not that day. Today was going to be a great day, and she will make it great still. So, she pushed Aimee over into the living room, so they could start their picnic.

Sora: Be right back.

She raced back to her room, coming back in her pj's. There, now she was ready. They had juice, the movie, and food. Now they can properly have their picnic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:44 pm

Aimee huffed, and made her way to the "picnic" area for a seat. While she was glad that Sora didn't seem to catch on, the lack of response went a ways in making her feel highly ignored. On the other hand, it was worrisome. Maybe Sora was beginning to piece things together. She would have to be more careful. For now, she resumed playing with a corner of the area, accomplishing nothing in particular, in anticipation for her partner.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:42 am

Sora raced back, going over to the T.V. She inserted the disk into DvD player, letting the ads play. Most people didn't like the ads, but Sora didn't mind them. It always reminded her of when the ads would play when her family would watch movies. She would always steal the popcorn when they were getting ready as they played. It was great. And delicious.

As the movie started to play, Sora gave Aimee a sandwich and a salad, grabbing one of each herself. However, she didn't eat too much before being engulfed by the movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:56 am

Aimee diligently, and politely ate her food. She had really never watched this sort of thing. It was incredibly... Silly. To her, it felt like a waste of time. Still, the look of childish awe for movie she must have seen a thousand times spread across Sora's face was worth it. As well, she had to admit, it made her giggle at times, and the General's Son sent an oddly timorous chill down her spine. Perhaps she wasn't doing it right? She had much to learn in Sora's ways of letting go, and other commoner strangeness.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:33 pm

After the movie, Sora went back to eating, enjoying the music while the credits played. It was great to see this movie again. Always great. As she munched, she also took a big swig of juice, then looked over at Aimee.

Sora: So, what did you think of the movie?

Her eyes were a bit bright from excitement, but also with intrigue. She wanted to know if these kind of movies were for Aimee. She was serious, sure, but Sora did hear a few giggles from her. So, that must mean she thought it was a bit interesting. Plus, it had girl power. Aimee was big on that....No, wait, that was properness......Nevermind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:58 pm

Aimee shivered a bit at Sora's stare. It was like she was boring into her head to find the answer to the question before Aimee could answer. "U-um... It was..." Aimee began searching for the right words. The movie wasn't bad, but Aimee simply wasn't much for movies in general. Aside from that, she really didn't feel like giving the wrong answer. "Interesting?" She finally offered, half quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 11:13 pm

Sora nodded, laying down. Interesting. Yeah, it was pretty interesting.

Sora: Alright. I bet you are more of a Finding Nemo person anyway. So, now that the movie is over, we should have desert~

Ooooooh, evil idea. >:D It's really great that Sora has feetie pajamas, cause she is going to have so much fun pouring juice down Aimee's pants. Yeah, it was mean, but most pranks were. It'd be like a new thing, with the two of the playing pranks on each other and stuff. Yeah, let's go for it.

She was laughing a bit to herself getting up to walk over to the table for cookies with her juice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 11:26 pm

Aimee tilted her head in thought. Finding Nemo? As in Captain Nemo? Great pirate vigilante from so many good books, and tales? Oh yes, that would suit her fancy just fine. "Of course." She replied plainly, standing for a long stretch, before following her meister into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 11:36 pm

Sora smiled happily as she walked over. She grabbed a cookie, then started munching it. It tasted great, and was fantastic~ Sure, a drink would have been great, but she was saving it for a special occasion. But, there was a second cookie calling for her, and she leaned across the table, grabbing a rather big one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 1:40 pm

Aimee spared a moment to note Sora's silence. Was she up to something? That wasn't Sora's type. She was probably just mulling over the movie, or something silly like Sora so often did. Following her meister's lead, she leaned over to the tray of cookies to retrieve a sweet treat.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:53 pm

Yes, it worked! Okay, it wasn't apart of her plan for Aimee to lean over as well, but hey, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Except it is not exactly lemonade. It's Sora pouring most of her juice into Aimee's pants. So, she grabbed Aimee's pants, pulled them, and pulled juice down her butt, giggling madly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:12 pm

Aimee shreeked in terror feeling the hand on the hem of her pajama's, but it was far too late. She immediately jumped, flipping the tray of cookies, sending many of them flying to the floor with the rest scattering about the table. She attempted to wiggle away from the meister on instinct.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:29 pm

Sora took a couple of steps back after letting go, laughing quite a bit. The shriek and the throw was fantastic. Aimee also had a great reaction time, but that didn't matter. Mainly cause Sora was bright red with laughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:37 pm

Aimee spun again to look down at her partner. She was half confused in shock, but didn't take a terribly long time to catch on. "Y-you! I-!... B-but, why?!" She pleaded, rubbing her wet pajama pants, her skin a bright red of frustrated embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:46 pm

Sora: S-sorry! I thought it would be funny.*Giggles a bit* And it was pretty funny. X3

Sora walked over, giving Aimee a bit hug.

Sora: ^w^ Don't worry, I won't prank you too often. Just every now and then for some laughs. It'll be fun. And great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next