Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex the Sociopath

Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:32 pm

For nearly five years, Jeager had been training himself in the art of combat along with the method of formal situated solutions. He found it quite invigorating on how fighting was entertaining, how it amused him; he treated it like an art. His dark, alluring persona had intrigued many, including a few officials of the city. The overzealous weapon sat alone, away from the other students and civilians. He looked over and found a man, blabbering on how strong he was, drunk beyond belief. It was rather painful and disgusting for Jeager to watch, it was atrocious. How the sick sensation to fight this man clawed through his will; he couldn't resist that shrilling urge to fight. It was only a matter of time until Jeager snapped, storming over to the drunken fool. "Pardon me, miscreant. Your intolerable ego has startled me, I find it rather disgusting." The man looked up at him, "Are ya Chianeeese, sonny" he replied back in an aggressive fashion. He rose up and pushed back Jeager, teasingly. "So the leash is lifted, now comes the hound." Jeager approaches the man and apprehends his arms, twisting him 180 degrees around, facing his back towards Jeager. With excessive force, Jeager swiftly kicks the man across the club, out the window, bringing down a portion of the front of the club. Jeager slowly walks out of the bar and looks to the injured man, maniacally.
Back to top Go down
PikaDementia

PikaDementia

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:49 pm

Vanouri skipped down the street excited to be out on her own for the first time. As she rounded a corner, a loud crash resounded through the area. Curious as to what it might have been, the young witch approached the bar where the sound had come from only to see a drunkard on the ground with a rough looking guy towering over him. She tiptoed towards the towering ruffian and tapped on his shoulder, "That doesn't look very nice...what you're doing. Maybe you should leave him alone?"
Back to top Go down
Alex the Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:53 pm

Jeager looked back at the girl, feeling his tattoo glow due to the girl's presence. The illuminate glow that emitted from his shoulder had caught his eye. Then he turned his attention towards the girl once more, "Excuse me, mad'am, I must depart. Apologies for this filth lying everywhere." With hesitation, he rushes off further within the city.
Back to top Go down
PikaDementia

PikaDementia

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:59 pm

Vanouri noticed a slight glow on the ruffian's back as she felt a tingle on the back of her shoulder where her tattoo had been sliced into her skin. She winced momentarily recalling the pain of the experience and watched as the ruffian departed saying something about filth. She crouched down next to the drunkard and poked his forehead, "You're okay now, I chased off the bad guy." She then skipped off in pursuit of the bad man who had a glowing back, feeling some sort of connection with him.
Back to top Go down
Alex the Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:05 pm

Jeager's thoughts were clouded, the weird feeling never left as his tattoo was still illuminating. He was getting the impression that he was being followed, or that strange cat-girl triggered something inside of him. But he stopped in front of a mansion, it looked familiar to him; never had he seen such a marvel. It was a magnanimous moment, it felt like he had been there before. He took a couple steps toward the structure with fascination and shock.
Back to top Go down
PikaDementia

PikaDementia

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:11 pm

Vanouri caught up to the man easily and watched as he approached her childhood home. Her tail flicked back and forth, as her shoulder tingles turned into a burning sensation. Seeing him stand there mesmerized, she saw an opening and took it. She jumped onto his back like a child would, wrapping her arms and legs around him so his escaping would be a bit harder. "Why are you staring at my house like that?"
Back to top Go down
Alex the Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:18 pm

Jeager stood there with the insane kitty-girl latched on his back, pretending like she wasn't there. He kept starring at the house, mesmerized by it's beauty. Then he went to reply to the girl, "Because I feel like I've been here before..." Only afterwards, the girl ended up slipping down his collar, down across his right shoulder, revealing his tattoo.
Back to top Go down
PikaDementia

PikaDementia

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:23 pm

It was Vanouri's turn to be mesmerized, she slid off his back and gaped at the man's tattoo. "Y...You..We match", she stuttered out pointing to the black wing. Her mind raced back to a white haired child running around the yard with her as they captured fireflies, then to the terrible day when her brother was torn from her. "Who are you?", she whispered softly, pain flashing in her orange eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alex the Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Jeager was stunned, slowly looking back at the girl with his snow-colored eyes. He began to faintly remember her face, her eyes, her ears, her voice. But his memory was hazy, he could only remember certain events. "Question is, who are you," he asked back at her. All he could do was stare at her, wondering what was happening. Jeager towered over her, in shock and disbelief.
Back to top Go down
PikaDementia

PikaDementia

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:36 pm

Vanouri looked up at the familiar stranger, "I am Vanouri Holland...and you are?" Vanouri didn't know what she was hoping for, this man couldn't be her brother. No matter how much they resembled one another, the snow white eyes and hair...it had to be a coincidence. She flinched as she looked into his eyes, the burn in her shoulder getting stronger.
Back to top Go down
Alex the Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:39 pm

"They call me Jeager, which means "Hunter" in German. I don't know my actual name, all I remember is that it started with a K. Maybe, Kyle, Kaiden, Kress, I am confused." His confusion got the better of him, her name did sound even more familiar. But the moment remained quiet as he had trouble trying to remember his past. The only thing he could remember was him living on the streets.
Back to top Go down
PikaDementia

PikaDementia

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:44 pm

Vanouri vainly hoped for a positive answer, "Kress?". He was tall, taller than her, and taller than the child she remembered. Her ears perked up as she thought of an idea, she turned away from him and lifted her blouse so her back and tattoo were visible. "See, I told you we matched", she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Alex the Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:48 pm

Jeager was eye-widened, shocked at what he saw. When she showed him her tattoo, this indicated that they were related in some way. He figured he had no family, that his adoptive father was it, but now he was wrong. "Kress........ I recall that it was Kress....." His tone was faint, he could barely look at the girl. Turning back at the mansion, he fell into sadness and heartbreak. His memories were recuperating due to the tattoo's glowing on their shoulders.
Back to top Go down
PikaDementia

PikaDementia

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:52 pm

Seeing his reaction, Vanouri hastily covered her tattoo again. "Kress...? You're Kress?", she stated in slight shock. He looked weak and faint so Vanouri grabbed his arm and tried leading him inside her...no, their home.
Back to top Go down
Alex the Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:09 pm

Jeager was confused, wondering why she was trying to lead him into her home. "What are you doing, girl?" He asked her this in a fragile voice, he barely could stand due to the shock he was in, the pain he was enduring because he could remember painful thoughts that were oppressed for so long. Tears began to run down his cheeks as he fell to his knees.
Back to top Go down
PikaDementia

PikaDementia

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:39 pm

"I'm not a girl", Vanouri stated, "In fact I'm older than you". She crouched beside him, "Please don't cry, we can go inside and you can rest. Mom and Dad aren't here.", her voice sounded calm even though her emotions and thoughts were scattered.
Back to top Go down
Alex the Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:44 pm

Jeager was still under shock and panic, yet built himself up to walk with Vanouri into the mansion. He felt a state of comfort around her for some reason, the tattoo changed from a burning sensation to a feeling of comfort and safety. However, when he heard about the parents, he felt a slight bit of hatred and rage. This will indicate that he will not get along with the parents so easily.
Back to top Go down
PikaDementia

PikaDementia

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:54 pm

Vanouri opened the door and led her brother into the sitting room, "Here, do you want anything? Water? Tea? Crumpets?", she said with a shaky voice, still trying to convince herself that this wasn't some weird dream. Her tattoo's burning had become a low warmth on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alex the Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:25 pm

Jeager sat on the sofa, observing the pristine and wealthy home he once lived in. His comforting feeling had quickly dissolved and changed into bitter hatred. "I'll have nothing. I can see that our so called "parents" are able to live well," he said in a cold tone as his emotions were clouded with confronting memories. His tattoo began to glow brighter into a dark purple color, emanating of his hate.
Back to top Go down
PikaDementia

PikaDementia

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Vanouri's tattoo began prickling as she sensed her brother's discomfort. "They're on a trip to France right now...", she muttered about their parents. "Do you wanna go somewhere else...not in the house?"
Back to top Go down
Alex the Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:12 pm

"I'm rather fine with being inside such a beautiful structure, I think I will stay." Jeager sat at the couch, calming down and keeping eye contact on his supposed sister. He felt rather calm and at ease around her and was able to think clearly. His soul was trying to resonate with her's, uncontrollably, as the tattoo's made a stronger bond with one another.
Back to top Go down
PikaDementia

PikaDementia

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:35 pm

As Jaeger calmed so did the prickling in her tattoo. "Are you sure I can't get you anything?" Vanouri felt her soul beginning to resonate slightly with that of her brother's. She perked up as she heard a knock on the door. "I'll be right back, don't run away okay?", she said as she skipped off to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Alex the Sociopath

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:51 pm

"I won't leave this room, I assure you." He replied with a quiet and calm tone to his sister, remaining himself on the couch. A quiet gap had filled the air after she went off to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)   Blood is Thicker (Private Thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood is Thicker (Private Thread)
Page 1 of 1