Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Empty
PostSubject: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 3:25 am

Texas. A dead beat part of it no less. Like a every bad western setting, full of tumbleweeds, and too much wind. No place for former chef Alfred Soyer.

The town had been abandoned for a month or so now. Ran off by the madman, and the stories of the nut-case made it pretty easy to track him down. There was the smell of rotting dead here, and the only place not overtaken with dirt gave away the hiding place. An old diner with shattered windows, and a broken down door.

Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am

The Pitciati brothers walked up to the old diner, looking at the foul smelling establishment grimly. Lucciano waved a hand in front of his face to fan away the smell of decay "ugh, it smells absolutely vile, aren't diners supposed to smell good?" He commented dryly, Allister was sick to his stomach, not only by the smell but by the fact that someone used souls for food "This isn't a time for jokes, Lucci..." he scolded Lucciano who shrugged cooly "just saying, so we just need to capture this guy right?" "I-i think so..." Allister stuttered as they walked to the door

Once they were inside they looked around "well, this place is a dump, plenty of places for rat hearted murderers to hide, don't you say Al?" Lucciano chuckled mirthlessly, Allister gulped and nodded in agreement, keeping his eyes peeled and his ears focused for signs of life

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:10 am

"One minute!~" And overly jubilant voice would chirp from behind the counter, in the kitchen. Old time-y music played in the background, and punctuated the "Roaring Twenties" theme of the diner. Maggot filled food lay untouched on many table, served to half rotted corpses that had been laying in there for far too long. Look past those details, and place seemed oddly... Clean... Shiny tables, and a well kept kitchen by the looks of it. Maybe he was waiting on the people to finish, and pay their check.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:21 am

Allister felt his stomach churn and his start to throb the longer he say the decaying corpses and expired diner meals, when the voice called out he was snapped out of his trance of sickening despair "So the chef never left the kitchen, huh, must be a real sicko fo serve up this gruesome meal, eh Al?" Lucciano asked as he nudged Allister with his elbow. The white haired meister tried his hardest to keep his voice level "yeah, only a monster would do this, a real sick monster.." Allister stuttered quietly, looking down at the floor as the two cautiously walked forward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:42 am

A head peaked around the corner to catch a look at the pair. "Oh look, we have customers. TWO customers! Please, have a seat, feel free to look the the menu. I'll... Be right with you." The man would say in a gruff tone. He was a larger fellow whose face seemed like it had gone unshaven for the longest time. Shuffling could be heard as he moved through the kitchen, but for a Kishin Egg he seemed incredibly human. He must be very weak indeed.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:49 am

The two brothers looked around, not finding a comfortable place to sit, so they just walked up to the counter, "Ohho, I don't need a menu to order, I already know what we're hungry for~" Lucciano said cheerfully with a hint of danger in his voice, Allister just stood there, trying not to think of the dead bodies rotting around them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:08 am

The shuffling met a sudden halt. This created an incredibly eerie silence, that was practically made to be shattered as it was a fraction of a moment later. "How can you know what you want if you DON'T READ THE MENU!?!" A silent, gruff voice grew into a fervored boom, the venom of his tongue off becoming almost palpable in the air. There were a few clatters, and the sound of shattered glass before the silence was born anew, just as quickly as it was slain before.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:14 am

Lucciano kept his voice cheery "Well the order we want is to be specially made~ For appetizers we'll like some knuckle sandwiches, for beverages we would like some fruit-PUNCH, and as for the main course~..." his voice suddenly became sickeningly sweet "we would like your soul on a silver plater, and some nice blueberry pie for dessert, doesn't that sound like a grand meal, sir?" Lucciano chuckled darkly, Allister tensed up "Don't tease him, Lucciano..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:19 am

The man stormed out of the kitchen, a cleave in hand. "You're one of those DWMA brats aren't you!?" He boomed. He was a man of some stature, and his voice reflected such, seeming to shake the air with every syllable. "No appreciation for an art as delicate as cooking! If you tried one dish, then you'd see!" He turned suddenly from his furry into a solemn, pitiable expression. "Just one... Why does nobody want even one anymore." It was a shame. This seemed a man who loved his craft. It was his life, and now it was gone, and he was beyond redemption in his tireless pursuit of it.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:29 am

Before the red-headed weapon could speak Allister decided to say a few words "Sorry sir, as a fellow chef I know that cooking is your life, that your proud of your culinary creations, but killing innocent people to make your dishes is wrong, it's cruel and would most likely leave a bitter taste in the mouths of your customers, it's a shame that you couldn't have found a better ingredient for your foods, so sadly by the order of the academy we must take your soul as it has became a kishin egg", Lucciano visibly sparking with excitement "I bet someone like you would have a very flavorful soul, despite the sour madness" he said, eyeing the man hungrily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:47 am

The man's eyes sharpened to a razor fine point, clicking to lock onto the pair once more with a hideously intense glare fit to stop a bullet dead in it's tracks. "That's right... Cooking is my life..." They shifted once more to the blade in his hand. "And nothing is going to halt my art!" The agressor took an energetic leap in pursuit of the pair. When he reached them, they would be besieged with a flurry of heedless slashes.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:34 pm

The two quickly jumped backwards away from the attack, as they landed Allister grabbed Lucciano's hand and with a burst of blue light and yellow sparks Lucciano turned a crimson chef knife that could be mistaken for a short sword by it's size. The blade sparked at Lucciano's face showed in it "let's show this sick cook what it feels like to be cut up for dinner, Al!" The weapon hissed in excitement, Allister shudderd as a few small jolts shot up his arm, but his eyes were sharp and focused, he looked nothing like the timid boy who walked in before "yeah, let's get this over with...." muttered. coldly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:53 pm

The man never stopped his advance as the two bantered, ever swinging wildly. Each swing warranted a grunt, and the ringing of his blade which sang through the air to match mad grin. The man was obviously done talking to the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:57 pm

Allister swung the weapon to match the man blow for blow, each time the blades made contact electrical sparks would come from Lucciano's weapon form
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 2:17 pm

Alfred continued swinging wildly, never sacrificing the offensive. He was faster, and stronger than his body warranted, but it was clear he was no fighter. Just a hack-job murderer, and former chef. It was clear he was frustrated the two had not died yet, his face contorting into a madly angered visage, no longer smiling.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 2:25 pm

Allister suddenly dropped and aimed a sweeping kick, and despite his scrawny look Allister could deliver a hard strike in battle, he kept his weapon above his head to sheild himself from any other blows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 2:33 pm

Being a larger man, Alfred easily loses balance, making a clumsy swing of revenge overhead only to have it clash with Allister's. With his attack rendered futile, he lands back-first on the ground, and would begin scrambling to get back to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 2:36 pm

Allister jumped up and kicked down at the man's chest to try to keep him down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 2:38 pm

Alfred hit the ground again with a thud, losing whatever desperate progress he had made. With a cough, and an angered scream, he swung at Allister's leg. One way or the other, this fight would end soon.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 2:42 pm

Allister flipped away with a pain filled grunt, his leg had been cut, thankfully it wasn't extremely deep because of Allister's quick reaction, it still hurt though, but pain or not Allister and Lucciano had to finish this mission. The white haired meister gave the man a dangerous glare
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 3:56 pm

Alfred boomed, bursting with laughter when the meister hopped away. Back on his feet now, he gave the blade a long lick to collect any blood. He meets the glare with his own elated gaze, showing less fear, and more desire for bloodshed.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:01 pm

Allister growled as his weapon started to spark madly "Get him, Allie!!" Lucciano hissed from the blade, Allister suddenly rushed at Alfred in a zigzag pattern
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:04 pm

Alfred continued to explode with laughter, his head turning with each movement of the pair. He made a powerful leap towards the two, and swung at the level of the Meisters neck with all of his strength.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:23 pm

Allister gasped forced himself a to fall backwards to avoid having his neck cut, as a result he wasn't able to rebound quickly as he hit the floor hard, knocking the wind out of him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:28 am

This was it, he was sure of it. Two more souls for the store. How did a weapon soul taste? Turning on one heel, he leaps to the meister, and sends a heavy downward stroke atop him, hoping to cleave into some more delicate flesh.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:50 pm

When the man got close Lucciano turned into human form with his steel hands, he moved his hands where the cleaver would've cut his meister, of course when the clever hit his steel hands it made Lucciano wince, but he was still glaring insanely at the kishin egg, visibly sparking, "You, my friend, are about to learn how it feels to be cooked!!" He growled as he started releasing electricity into the clever

Allister could only sit there, he was mentally cursing himself that his brother had to save him,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:56 pm

Alfred's smile dissipated as his killing stroke was halted by the weapon. It was soon replaced by an agonized expression, and a choked scream as the electricity coursed through him. He stood their, frozen in pain, unable to do anything but express it.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Lucciano yanked the cleaver out of the kishin egg's grip, still letting sparks pulse through it "and this is for all the people you butchered!!" He growled as he swung the cleaver at the man's head with a insane battle cry
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Lucciano yanked the cleaver out of the kishin egg's grip, still letting sparks pulse through it "and this is for all the people you butchered!!" He growled as he swung the cleaver at the man's head with a insane battle cry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:39 pm

The Kishin easily lost his knife, leaving Lucciano to meet his mark. Alfred's head only had a fraction of a second to appear cleaved in half before his entire body became a spiraling pillar of pitch black smoke, leaving only his red soul behind it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)   Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission Thread: Better Than Ketchup! (Vix, and I)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next