Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Empty
PostSubject: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 6:10 pm

Aimee shifted in her hospital bed. So it was decided. She would be headed to Death City soon, right? She shifted to her side, her mind running through the memories she would have to face going back. "Sora..." She muttered to the air. The only other thing in the room.

To be able to see her closest, and only friend again. To smell her cooking. Here her laugh. She lamented every second of her absence. The person she once though she was in love with. Romantically, it was an illusion, and there was Saren now. Still she couldn't help wanting her friend back in spite of this.

What was that like again? Her last day?

~~~~~~
Eighteen months earlier.
~~~~~~

Aimee sluggishly sat up in her pikachu pajama's. This has been the replacement for her nightgown for more than a few months now, and she was even beginning to get use to the feel of fabric between her legs. She immediately plops back down into her bed, and snuggles on of the pillows under the sheets.

She had been getting letters from her parents. It was about 30 days ago Aimee got the news. She was to be taken home as a result of her failure as a weapon in the DWMA, and continue her grooming as a bride. No more combat training, or lectures of pride, and honor. Only piano lessons, and etiquette. Her least favorite part of her life before coming here.

Aimee stood out of bed with a defeated sigh, and tears welling in her eyes. How could she tell Sora?... She couldn't, was the answer. She would spend this last day in bliss with her partner, and leave to the airport at night. Having decided, she makes her way to the kitchen to surprise Sora with an early breakfast with the very skills she had taught her.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Sora was still resting in her feeties, snoring lightly in her own bed down the hall from Aimee. During her time with Aimee, she managed to go and start school and become more confident in herself. Usually a C or B student, she working her way to A's, aiming to get the top grades and be a doctor. On her last test, she was 5% away from an A!

She did feel a bit of a disturbance with Aimee, but it was probably nothing. Aimee always had these small episodes cause of her overbearing parents. But, It'll be over in a bit, so everything will be okay~ However, Sora didn't really have anything planned for the day. Maybe Aimee does....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 1:57 am

It was nothing extravagant, but it would taste good. Bacon, eggs, toast. The essentials. Thanks to Sora, Aimee was actually good at this. She was a long way from the brat that left the Belrose estate at the beginning of the year. Well... She was a more skilled brat at any rate. The thought gave her a chuckle.

Aimee set the table for two. She didn't have much a an evening planned, and she didn't want to. One last adventure with her partner is all she wanted. Then maybe there would be enough peace to accept her soon to be roll as a trophy wife. As if that would ever happen anyways.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 2:35 am

Sora eventually woke up to the smell of food, coming down to join her friend. She gave a small yawn and stretched as she entered the kitchen. Sniffing the wonderful food again, she was excited to eat.

Sora: Good morning Aimee.

Going to the cabinets, she grabbed a some plates, forks, and knives, setting them out on the tables so they may enjoy breakfast together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 2:40 pm

Aimee started slightly at the greeting, having been caught up in her own world for a moment. "S-sora! Hello. I'm sorry, I didn't hear you coming. I was miles away." She explained with a gentle smile, and evenly distributed some food on either of the plates.

Aimee spared an awkward stare when she thought that Sora wasn't looking. She drank in every bit, and snippet of Sora's blissfully happy expression. Oh if she could have the same. She quickly realized herself, rubbing her watering eyes on a pajama sleeve, and placing the extra food in the middle of the table.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 7:22 pm

Sora didn't notice the tears as she sat down, ready to eat. Man, she hasn't eaten that good in so long. It was great! And with helping Aimee learn how to cook, she wasn't always the one who would have to worry about what to make.

But that didn't really matter, as Sora started to dig in. She learned from Aimee how to be a bit more proper with her eating, so she didn't scarf everything down. However, she was still eating pretty fast, not taking any time at all to savor the food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 7:44 pm

Aimee simply pecked at the food sheepishly. She didn't seem at all hungry, and for the most part was playing with her food at first. "Don't... Play at the table.." She did her usual mental rehearsal of etiquette. As if that sort of thing mattered to her anymore.

She was focusing too much on what's to come though. Today was about her! Sora, perfection incarnate, and the best meister one could ask for! "Sleep well?" Aimee chirped suddenly breaking the silence. She tilted her head to the side, and afforded a loving smile.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 10:20 am

Sora perked up a bit, smiling as she swallowed the last of her bacon.

Sora: Yes, I slept very well, Aimee~

Sora had the biggest grin on her face, not bothering to hold back her happiness when she took another bite of eggs. Though, some of it was not for sleeping well. Cause Aimee seemed to be very happy as well~ So great to see her smile~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 1:26 pm

Aimee's body shook slightly at her partners blissful expression. She couldn't do this all day. All she could really think about was leaving. It was all so unfair. She should be able to complete her schooling if she wanted. Meanwhile, she was mentally preparing herself, and Sora was completely in the dark. She couldn't. No bliss was worth that pain. "Oh. That's good... I-I would like to tell you something though, Sora. She finally managed after her thinking pause.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 9:39 am

Sora looked up from her food, giving a curios stare. What could Aimee want to tell Sora? Usually there wasn't too much stuff like that with them. A bit concerning, but it was probably not that bad at all. So, Sora set her fork down, and was ready to give Aimee her full attention.....It really wasn't that bad, though, right? Maybe her family found her!

Sora took a small drink, trying to remain calm. Which seemed to be going well, though her inside was starting to panic. What if her mom was coming for her, that would be terrible! But....It was probably something good.....Yeah.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Aimee was somehow surprised. Sora's intensity immediately stole her conviction. Such focus from such a small phrase. Sora had no idea what Aimee was to say, and she seemed shook with worry. What would Aimee do without Sora's compassion back home? Back home where she was basically an object. A pretty doll. And, barely that.

Aimee shook her thoughts away, and put both hands up in a /calm down/ motion. "D-don't look so serious!" She protested through a nervous laugh. "I-I was just wanting... T-to comment on your... To thank you for everything you've done for me!" She finally managed a poor lie. Back to this. She hadn't lied to Sora since the first few weeks of their meeting. It left a rotten feeling in her heart.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 11:51 am

Sora gave a bright smile, nodding happily.

Sora: Oh, okay~ Thank you for everything you've done for me as well, Aimee~

While there was a part of Sora that did this to not press on, she was mostly playing oblivious. If she didn't know there was a problem, then there wouldn't be a problem, and everything will remain perfect. So, she was a just a bit tired, that's all.

Sora then went back to eating, forcing all bad thoughts out of her head. No time too worry about stuff like that, she had other things to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:57 am

Aimee hardly noticed the sigh of relief she gave. She couldn't believe how easy that was... That fact did little to comfort her however. Was Aimee so dishonorable that she makes a good liar? Was Sora's trust in her so great that she went against her better instincts? Either way, this was despicable.

She granted another benevolent smile that her concerned eyes betrayed. What was she doing all this for. She really should have just left without a sound... But they never did anything fun, did they?... What did Americans do for fun?... "We don't really do anything thrilling, do we? Would you like to go to the movies or something?" She decided to let Sora answer that for her.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 3:01 pm

Sora's eyes started to shine, as she bobbed up and down in her chair. Movies, they were okay. Not that fun though.

Sora: Oh, let's have a picnic instead! We can cook together, find a comfy place in the park, and eat the food! It'll be great, fun, and a great way to get some fresh air~

And with that, Sora decided they were gonna have a picnic. Her mind was racing, as her eyes went back and forth, trying to think of good meals she can whip up quickly for lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:36 pm

Aimee almost jumped again at Sora's excitement. Was she really so worked up over eating in some bug infested grass? "I-If that what Sora likes..." "That sounds lovely!" She responded after the snap second thought. Aimee may not have been a fan of this sort of thing, but seeing Sora's reaction to it. Thinking about all of the lost time. Knowing that their time was now limited. Aimee was beginning to regret all the time she had spent stealing herself away to practice instruments she didn't care about, turning in extra credit work she didn't really need, and anything else that stood in the way of the bond she COULD have made with her meister.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Sora: Yes!

She sprang from her chair, looking through all of the cabinets. She checked the fridge as well, making lots of mental notes of what was available. Sora kept going back and forth, making sure she knew everything before she decided on what kind of food would be brought on the picnic. Alright, alright....Yes.....Okay, got it.

Sora was back by Aimee, beaming greatly.

Sora: Okay, I've got it~ You can make a bunch of sandwiches, and I will make some salad. After that, we will bake some cookies for desert!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 4:46 pm

Aimee smiled sweetly back at Sora. So lovely to see her this way. It would probably be rating at the back of her mind all day. That crushed expression. "Sounds like a plan, Miss Sora!" She chirped. Rising from her chair, she tries, failing to reenact Sora's fervor, and excitement.

She may have been down, but she couldn't let herself waste one single second of this. She made her way to the kitchen, nearly skipping as she went. She wanted this last gesture to be swiftly executed, yet drawn out. Free, yet flawless. Everything had to be perfect today.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 5:32 pm

Sora was instantly at work, making a bunch of salads. Man, this was great! She was making generic salads to chicken salads. Just at the counter, cutting up a bunch of different veggies to throw into the salads. Even going as far as to throw in apple slices, pineapples, and other various fruits and other foods in the salads. This was great, and she wasn't even baking the cookies with Aimee now!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:33 am

Aimee tilted her head in surprise, and confusion at the meister. She was making so many!... And so fast... She knew Sora must be excited, but there was no way they could eat all of that. Now wasn't the time to doubt, or think ahead though. This was their day, and they would make everything right. That would have been best from the very beginning.

She had decided to follow Sora's lead, creating a countless number of an endless variety of sandwiches. Ham, peanut butter, you name it. There was a strange euphoria with this surge of teamwork. She had already almost forgotten all about the days ahead.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:28 pm

Sora was very pleased by this. All of these different sandwiches laid in front of them, all next to her salads. Sure, they probably wouldn't finish it all, but they had a fridge. And probably enough space. Yeah, they'll be fine.

After She was done with the salads, she put them all in a basket, and then started getting out the stuff for the cookies. And why not? Let's have some extra chocolate chips in them! Yeeeees, perfect! Sora jumped up and down in excitement, very pleased with this event to come. Best idea ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 7:54 pm

Aimee turned to see her partner jumping in place, and couldn't help but wonder what ludicrous fantasy must be going through her head. She was like a child about to go to Disney World for the first time. She looked back at the mountain of food. They certainly couldn't finish all this. They probably wouldn't even be able to store it all. Maybe the people in the park would want some...

She shook her head loose of negativity once more, and granted her partner a gentle laugh with a matching smile. "I'm going to have to stop buying soda if you keep this up. You certainly don't need the caffeine.~" She jested, and retrieved a pan for the cookies.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:12 pm

Sora stopped bouncing, but was still giggling a bit.

Sora: You know it's not caffeine~....Well, just the caffeine.....Aimee, we need more soda. But, it's also cause I'm really happy~ And maybe some more caffeine.

Sora clapped in excitement and giggled some more. She then got the rest of the ingredients, being careless with them except for the eggs. She didn't even bother to put on an apron, who needed aprons~?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:26 pm

Aimee giggled a bit once more. Had she ever noticed how much she enjoyed Sora's company. She would probably never get over how she took it for granted. She stood for a moment, simply thinking, watching, admiring. Without warning, she wrapped her arms around Sora's neck. The grip was firm, yet not overly tight.

She could probably stay here forever, but the day was wasting, she was blushing, and this was endlessly strange. She quickly pulled away, bright red, and with huffed up cheeks fighting to break her now dark skin tone.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:35 pm

Sora blushed a bit as well, though was smiling.

Sora: Thank you Aimee~

It was great having Aimee as a friend. She was so nice and really humble and stuff. She was a bit lost, but was always fun to be around and Sora could not have asked for a better person to be with.

Sora: So, first, we have to-

And right there, like someone had just crashed a plane outside the yard. Except it wasn't. Unfortunately, these two didn't bother too look outside and notice how it is raining fiercely. There was also some lighting, apparently.

As the lighting hit, Sora jumped in the air, letting out a small squeal. She grabbed a bag of chips, looking out of a window at the storm while snuggling the bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:44 pm

Aimee eep'd, and threw both hands over her head, and falling into a squatting position, sure that the house was falling on top of them. After a few moment, when she was brave enough to pry open her squeezed shut eyes, she looked to see the pouring rain. But wasn't it bright and sunny just a second ago? Maybe that was just the product of her overly blissful imagination.

"W-wasn't it perfectly clear outside?... Just a moment ago?" She wondered aloud, trying to make sure she wasn't insane or something. "At any rate, I guess that means no picnic after all." She added, in a slightly somber tone. And she was just starting to like the idea of it all.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:53 pm

Sora: Yeah, guess we can't. I mean, we have all of this food still, so...want to have a picnic inside?

Yeah, that'll good. It's not like an outside picnic, but it's still a picnic. Even if they couldn't have a proper one, they would still go and have a picnic. Plus, this means that Sora can stay in her feeties all day. A pajama picnic for the win!~

Sora opened the bag of chocolate chips, then munched on a couple. They could still have fun in here, and they will! Probably not the best day ever, but it will still be a great day for them~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 1:52 pm

Aimee gave a moments thought. Sora wanted a picnac, and that was exactly what she'll get! On the plus side, maybe her family would be delayed getting here? At any rate, there was absolutely no chance in hell that she would let this day be anything less than what Sora wan-.... Hell? How rude....

Aimee darted to the closet, and pulled out a large green table-cloth, spreading it out in the living room. After that, she pulled all of the plants, fake or otherwise, from where-ever they rested, and placed them around the space. They had their artificial park. "Why, I'm not sure what you mean miss Sora!" She would call out in triumph, her hands on her hips to complete the victorious pose. "This is a one hundred percent outdoors pajama picnic with blankets, and television!"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 6:16 pm

Sora stared at Aimee, giving her a confused look for most of the building process. When she announced what they will be doing, Sora let out a small gasp. All of this work and stuff, just for Sora?! A outdoorsy picnic while inside!

Sora let out a happy squeal, then gave Aimee a big bear hug. She held Aimee close, saying "thank you" over and over in happiness. Greatest friend ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:53 pm

Aimee couldn't help but hug back, and bury her face into Sora's shoulder for a bit. She wanted to cry, but that would ruin the moment. She was a deep crimson by now, but that didn't matter now. The only thing was this hug. This completely fulfilling hug.

"A-alright then! Shall we get started, or waste time hugging?" She said, trying to pull away, and giving a broad, satisfied smile.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 5:36 pm

Sora: Yes, we can get started!~ Okay, I got it. Let's start baking the cookies, and while they are in the oven, we eat. What do you say, Aimee?

She backed up, clapping. Yes, they can do just that. It'll get the baking done while they munch on food. It's absolutely perfect!~ So, she grabbed Aimee, dragging her to the kitchen.

Sora: Come on Amy, let's get baking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)   Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flashback Thread: Give it Back! (Jt, and I)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next