Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Empty
PostSubject: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 9:38 pm

Ooc: ,This is a lesson/training thread, I don't know how many actually student characters there are, but to keep this thread sorta easy, I advise 4-5 to be the limit of students.

The silver haired young woman waited outside of the school, it was clear but the bright smile on her face that she was excited. This new teacher was excited because this was going to be her first training lesson, and she was waiting for the students that are in her class to show up, oh I have so many things planned!~, she thought In excitement. 

Ooc: Ignore the bold, the forum is acting weird...
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 5:46 pm

Hazel groaned a bit, walking up to the school. Training lessons? Really? Why even throw Hazel in a training lesson. She trained on her own time, she didn't need lessons on this. Was it a joke or something? "Hey, let's show the witch how to train. Hur hur hur." Whatever, it didn't matter.

She gripped the broom a bit tighter, trying to relax and sipped her coffee. Yeah, that was a good thing. She had time to run out and quickly get some coffee. Okay, fly out. But she did have coffee, so that would make this experience a bit better at least.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 12:18 am

While Hazel managed to enjoy herself, the large bumbling mess that was Andre sleepily dragged himself to school, his hair out of place and light bags under his eyes from watching over his possessions so that they wouldn't disappear into the maw of some woman. What was he in for today? Training. Ech. Great for a weaponless meister.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 2:24 am

A pale haired, pale faced, grey eyed boy walked up reluctantly to the small group that was accumulating near the silver haired teacher, the blank faced boy had pocky in his mouth as he scratched at a metal braclet irratably, Gee, isn't being in city premises and monthly reports enough? I can't believe I actually have to attend classes, a total bummer.. the weapon thought with a sigh, however, he knew there wasn't a good ending if he ditched to play on his keyboard in the park, so he came.

Silver gave the students an extremely bright, friendly smile "Good morning students! Lovely day isn't it? An especially fine one to be training!~" She said, practically sang, and by her peppy attitude, it didn't seem training would be that difficult.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 11:16 am

Hazel let out an annoyed sigh, adjusting her broom. It started to float, and then she hopped upon it, sipping her coffee again. Great, a peppy teacher, and two other people who look like they want to be hear. This class will probably suck even more now. Well, at least she had her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 9:27 pm

"Good morning? What's so good about it?" Andre said, with a tone of pure defeat. He had planted himself in a corner, straightening himself up so that he'd look slightly more presentable but eventually giving up when he found himself too tired to continue doing so. He curled into a ball, his hands tucking his legs in tightly as he sort of spaced off.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 10:31 pm

Silver narrowed her eyes, but still smiling, which was sorta creepy in a way, "Hmph you guys look like a bunch of soggy sandwiches!~" She said with a friendly chuckle, "Now I hope you guys are ready for vigorous training!-" Suddenly the teacher's smile turned reckless "Because after I'm done your minds and muscles will be begging for a mercy kill!~<3" she said with an extremely sweet smile.

Bj grumbled a bit in uncertainty, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 10:57 pm

Hazel groaned a bit, grabbing the bridge of her nose. Wow, this was going to be painful. Like, really really painful. And not physically either. This was going to be mentally painful to the point where she will physically hurt.

Hazel: Listen, I don't care if you have to be optimistic and stuff, just stop. It's stupid and no one cares about how happy you are.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:56 pm

The words of his teacher, while unsettling, weren't enough to disorient Andre any further than his recent life had been. "I-i agree with her. We should..y'know. Start, uh.. Working or something.." As he defended the girl that was speaking, he trailed off as he grew more and more uncomfortable with the words he was speaking.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:29 pm

Zelgadis, who had kinda just been sitting there the whole time, was a bit away from the class. He didn't like being in groups let alone large ones. As he listened, he got a little creeped out by the teacher. Seriously is this woman for real? How does someone who talks that way become a teacher at the DWMA? He was most likely among many of the students creeped out by this.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:44 pm

Now, must teacher's would scold students for challenging their authority, but instead, Silver just slowly smiled even wider, "Youre eager to get started aren't you?" She said cheerfully, "Excellent!", though he smile sweetly, her silver gaze was stone sharp and alert.

Bj just stood there awkwardly, I'm not looking forward to this.....

Silver clapped her hands together before continuing "But before we jump into things I must ask you all an important question!~" after saying that, suddenly the cheery teacher's sweet smile dulled a bit to a serious grin, "Who do you work for?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:53 pm

Hazel tapped her hand on the broom, giving her a questioning look. What did this even mean? Was it a test for their loyalty? Did she do this just to try to oust Hazel? That racist fucker.....

Hazel: I don't have a job. Though, if you are referring to the fact I go to school here, myself. I am allied with the DWMA, but if I don't want to do something, I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:20 am

"Work for?" Andre looked at the woman peculiarly, and then resumed his regular fetal position and lower tone of voice. "Well, I'm currently employed at the Death City Bakery. And I'm technically affiliated with a small monastery in a grassy field out in France where I lived for a while. Pretty normal, really.."
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:29 am

Zelgadis sighed lightly. He was apart from the group, so he hoped she wouldn't expect a response from him. Hopefully his reputation and being at the school for two years would clear him of any suspicion, even if he was a monster's monster.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:33 am

B.j scratched his head "Uh, I don't have a job, not a steady one...." 

Silver narrowed her eyes "Hmmm, well now answer this, what do you fight for?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:34 am

Hazel: Whatever I want. I mean, I'm not going to go around picking fights, but if I want to spar or I don't like how someone is acting, I'm not just gonna stand around. Though, my moral standings are similar to the DWMA, with some differences here and there.
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:59 am

"I don't really fight, to be absolutely honest. I mean, I can. B-but. I just. Don't. Y'know. Like doing it. Makes me feel mean." He stated, still staring at the floor like he usually does. Then he looked up at the teacher. "I-if I may ask.. Who do you fight for, miss?" Andre was fishing for information to see if the teacher isn't what she seems.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 1:17 am

Zelgadis basically had the same reaction but without the sigh. He wasn't entirely sure to be honest. He looked at the kid when he asked the teacher who she fought for. He looked back at the teacher after, interested in what she would say.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 1:24 am

Silver mentally frowned, but she didn't show her dislike of the student's answers, "Hmph, So unenthusiastic, It's a surprise any of you joined the academy at all" she said Cooley.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 9:24 am

Hazel shrugged, then sipped her coffee. Wait a minute, Hazel had an idea. It was a really dumb idea and probably wouldn't work, but she might as well try it. Sure, it risked the teacher hating her, but at this point, Hazel didn't care.

Hazel: Yeah, we are pretty unenthusiastic. Probably wouldn't be a really good training session. We should all just leave.
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 7:57 am

(When time comes to it, could I join dis thread?)
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:47 pm

Ooc: Once bel posts..
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:48 pm

ooc: skip me I can't think of anything
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:54 pm

Silver narrowed her eyes at Hazel, "Nice try, but youre not getting out of this..." Suddenly the cheery smile spread across her face again "And you truly don't care much for the academy you shouldn't have joined, seeing how you guys act like a training session is going to kill you...Now, second question, WHAT do you fight for?" Silver asked. 

"Uh.....I don't really fight..." B.J murmured
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:08 pm

Hazel nodded, leaning on her broom.

Hazel: Why thank you ma'am. As to what I am fighting for, those are my reasons. Not yours.

She sipped her coffee, satisfied with her answer. There was no reason for Silver to know why Hazel joined the school, so she would let it stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))   The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The shining teacher makes her debut: What do you fight for? ((Training thread))
Page 1 of 1