Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A wonderfully beautiful night.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Jt

Jt

A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:32 am

Cardinal looked down, scratching the back of her head.

Cardinal: Well, that worked. Morning Mr. Verde.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:37 am

"Huh? Oh, good morning Cardinal, good morning Salem, did I miss anything?" The drowsy vampire asked, "We need to clean up the room and deal with the two" Salem said to Ospi.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:40 am

Cardinal: I think I'll just start cleaning. You can do that other thing that sounds dangerous and probably shouldn't involve me.

She gave a small bow, then headed off into the living room, starting to clean the mess up after she got the supplies.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:42 am

Salem would've stopped her before she could go to the bedroom that the battle occurred in, he gave the witch an evil smile "Are you sure you can handle so much blood and bodies?" He asked smugly.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:44 am

Cardinal nodded, gulping a bit.

Cardinal: I can handle it. Besides, I think I am also rather prepared for stuff like that anyway.

And with that, she gave a small huff, heading off into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:47 am

When she would first walk in she'd notice it was pitch black dark, but there was a sickening smell of blood, and the light of the hallway would only illuminate part of the bloodied room.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:56 am

Cardinal turned a bit, swallowing some vomit. It'd be okay, she dealt with this before. She was the daughter of a dentist. She saw some things almost similar to......

Cardinal: Maybe a change first. Get a nice shower, fresh undergarments, and my normal clothes on, that'd be great.

She then grabbed her bag and suitcase, heading into the bathroom and showered.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 1:04 am

Ooc: Did she shower after the room or before? °~°
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 1:09 am

*She saw the room, then took a shower. It's still dirty*
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 3:58 am

Ooc: K

Ospi and Salem had went to the basement to deal with "the two".
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 11:45 am

After Cardinal showered and dressed, she went and got some Febreeze, spraying the room with it. She then waited out of the room, hoping it'd smell better soon.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:56 pm

The freebreeze would only mask a mere one fourth of the smell of death, but it would make going in a bit more bearable.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 3:05 pm

Cardinal let out a small sigh, and then got to work cleaning. She did avoid any body parts and bodies in general, just focusing on cleaning the blood.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 3:15 pm

Blood was was on the bed, it stained the walls, and the floor seemed to be entirely covered with it. Most of the bodies had slashes on them as if they were put in a blender, some had their own weapons stabbed into them, while one had it head chopped off, the lifeless eyes stared at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 3:19 pm

Cardinal kicked the head, having it roll away so she could clean and not look at it. With her magic, she managed to clean all of the ceilings and walls, and moved the body's to one corner as she scrubbed the floor.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 4:17 pm

After a while, Salem and Ospi poked their heads into the room, "How are you fairing, dear?" Ospi asked kindly, Salem looked at Cardinal, slightly looking impressed, "Hmm, I honestly thought you were going to cower a way at such a gorey scene".
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 4:33 pm

Cardinal: Just because I'm a pacifist doesn't make me a stereotype for stuff like that. I can handle those type of things.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 4:44 pm

Salem chuckled a bit "Well well well, aren't you a sassy one, but anyhow, while you deal with the stains me and Ospi will handle the bodies", Ospi nodded as the two walked in, heading towards the corner.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 4:54 pm

Cardinal nodded, and continued to clean the rest of the floor. She'd slow down until the bodies were gone, then finish cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 4:57 pm

Ospi and Salem moved the bodies out of the bedroom, making sure that the children weren't around to see the carnage.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 4:58 pm

When the bodies were moved, Cardinal managed to finish cleaning. She then sat on the bed, relaxing and admiring her proud work.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 5:10 pm

Ospi poked his head in the room, "The room looks marvelous, thank you, sweety" he said, he walked it, carrying a plate with a slice of strawberry shortcake on it, he gave the plate to Cardinal "For your hard work" he said.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 5:11 pm

Cardinal: Thank you.~

She started munching on the cake, and peed herself while eating. She let out a small sigh, placing her cake next to her.

Cardinal: You guys have been making me real leaky lately. ^//////^
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 7:14 pm

Ospi tilted his head "Oh, well sorry about that I guess" he said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 12:46 am

Cardinal: No, it's fine. I-I think. .////////. I mean, it's not that bad in the whole run of things. But I don't think Salem will ever let me live this down.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 1:44 am

Ospi frowned under his mask "Has he need bullying you, dear?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 10:35 am

Cardinal shook no, grabbing the bowl again.

Cardinal: No, he hasn't. Though, I'm sure he would be teasing me a lot if he found out I wore diapers.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 6:17 pm

"Ah, I see, well anyway, i must check on my children, see you at lunch~" Ospi said, and with a friendly wave of his hand he walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 6:21 pm

Cardinal nodded, then continued to eat he cereal. She would probably stay here a bit, then decided where to go from there. Or what to do. Well, she'd change first, but other then that, she would do something else.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 12:40 am

Ospi was in the kitchen, preparing lunch for everyone, humming cheerfully as he did so, Salem was reading a book in the living room, and most of the children were playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wonderfully beautiful night.
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next