Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A wonderfully beautiful night.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:14 am

Ospi slowed to a hault when he smelled pee, "Do you want to change before we get to the manor, dear?" he asked kindly
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:20 am

Cardinal: Yeah, sure. S-Sorry for peeing on your back, Mr. Verde.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:21 am

Ospi shrugged "I'll just change when I get home, dear" he said nonchalantly, though the thought of having a stain on his suit irked him.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:23 am

Cardinal: Oh, well, there is no stain on your suit. You know, diapers are absorbent. Your suit is all dry and not stained by witch pee. I can promise you that much.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:30 am

Ospi nodded, and then turn.his back to her "I won't look while you change...."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:33 am

Cardinal nodded, and quickly changed and threw away her diaper. She got on the new one quickly, then climbed back onto his back

Cardinal: Alright, I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:49 am

Ospi chuckled and started the steady and speedy pace towards the manor, which was coming into view.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:51 am

Cardinal: Ooooo, pretty house~ Mansion, thing. You know what I mean. Anyway, let's go inside!~
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 1:08 am

Ospi walked up to the old fashion looking house, the were bushes of flowers that only bloomed after night lined the path leading to the front door.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 1:10 am

Cardinal rode on his back, taking in the place. It was a really nice place, and Cardinal thought the trip was already worth it just to see it.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 1:18 am

Ospi knocked on the door, and soon a little seven years old boy wearing a black tux opened the door, his red-violet eyes lit up when he saw Ospi "Mister Ospi you're finally back! nAd you brought someone, is she here for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 9:14 am

Cardinal laughed, hopping down from Ospi's back.

Cardinal: ^^' Well, I know where their minds are right now. And I'm not your dinner, guys. I don't think I can handle losing more blood after Mr. Verde had a turn with me. I'm just a guest. Cardinal at your services.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:58 pm

The boy bowed gentleman like way "I'm Salem Ravensdale, and don't worry about your blood, it wouldn't be the thing I was after...." Salem said with a slight hungry tone, Ospi chuckled and patted the shadow demon on the head "Now now Salem, how about I make some tea and cookies instead, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 1:24 pm

Cardinal: Oh, so that's Salem. It's a pleasure to meet you Salem. And I'd love some tea and cookies. Thanks you Mr. Verde~
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 1:33 pm

Ospi chuckled and kept the door open so Cardinal can walk in first "Ladies first~"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 2:14 pm

Cardinal nodded, then went inside the mansion. She wasn't really sure where anyone or thing was, so she'd just follow Ospi.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 2:29 pm

As soon as Ospi walked into the house he swamped by ten happy children, "Daddy, Daddy, where did you go?" Most of them asked, Ospi chuckled and hugged them "I was out with a friend, now children, this is our guest Miss Cardinal, remember to behave yourselves", the church said "Yes sir" in unison before surrounding Cardinal, asking her lots of questions like "Are you a vampire too?" And "Are you here to stay?", while this was happening Salem silently watched from the outside of the commotion.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 2:31 pm

Cardinal laughed as she was swamped, patting random heads. It was great to see them excited, and funny.

Cardinal: I'm not here to stay, I'm a witch, I like to play video games, and I didn't catch any of the other questions. ^^
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 2:44 pm

Ospi clapped his hands to quiet the commotion "Now, now children, go off and play for a while, Cardinal, would you mind accompanying my children in the play room while I get the tea and cookies made?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 2:45 pm

Cardinal: Yeah, of course!~

She hoisted up her bag, then went to follow the children to wherever they were going.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 3:04 pm

The children giggled as the grabbed her arms and led her down a long hall, after a while of Walking, they open a huge door that leads to a huge room filled with toys, boardgames, and other fun looking things.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 3:12 pm

Cardinal: Wow, I wish I was this rich when I was younger. So, shall we all go play?
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 4:17 pm

After she asked, the children seemed to have millions of suggestions
"TAG!"
"NO, we should play knights and dragons!"
"Nuuh, we should play shoots and latters"
"That's boring, let's play house!"
"That's boring-er!"
"That's not even a word! Besides, we should play ball!"
"NO! We should play duck duck goose!"

Suddenly, Salem cleared his throat to silence the discord, "I suggest hide and seek" he said cooly, the other children seemed to all approved of this suggestion, and then looked towards Cardinal to make the decision final.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 4:37 pm

Cardinal listened to the suggestions, then nodded with Salem.

Cardinal: Yeah, we can play hide and seek.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 4:44 pm

The children all cheered, but then there was argument about who'd be it and who'd hide 

"I wanna be it!"
"You always get to be it!"
"Nu uh, you do! It's my turn!"

Salem just stood there watching for a while, and then looked towards Cardinal, giving her a look that said "you should choose"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 4:46 pm

Cardinal: Hey, how about I be it? It gives me a chance to explore this place myself, and you guys can hide really easily since you know what this place looks like.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 4:50 pm

The children giggled and nodded, then waited for Cardinal to count.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 4:57 pm

Cardinal turned around and closed her eyes, then started counting. She started out slow, giving the kids time to run away and hide.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 5:09 pm

Instantly when she turned around the children scattered, gigglingin delight.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 5:13 pm

Cardinal counted to 100, then turned around and started looking for the kids. She'd start on the first floor, then work her way up from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wonderfully beautiful night.
Page 6 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next