Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:12 am

Tetsu merely nodded and got up from his side of the stand before holding his hand out to Mikan,waiting for her to take it."M'lady."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:19 am

Mikan got to her feet with a small roll of her eyes and a smile. She took his hand and got to her feet with a yawn and stretch. "This was a lot of fun," she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:23 am

Tetsu smiled back as he led her out the place,waving goodbye to the little man at the door,who waved back.Now began the long trek home.With a sigh and amusing idea,he suddenly picked up Mikan,bridal style,and began to walk down the desolant neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:30 am

Mikan gasped a bit and her eyes widened. She smiled slightly at him and shook her head. "You're crazy, you know that?" she asked, tilting her head to the side with a small smile. "I'm too heavy."
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:34 am

Tetsu merely laughed."No,your not."He said simply as he continued walking with a gentle but firm grip.As he walked,he stole glances at Mikan,slightly marveling in her beauty."Your beauty."He said blunt and out of the blue,not even looking at her as he now came to the actual poplutated part.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:41 am

Mikan sighed deeply and shook her head, closing her eyes. "You don't understand what beauty is, obviously," she murmured, turning her purple eyes toward the ground in disbelief. She couldn't understand why on earth this weirdo thought she was so beautiful, and was unwilling to believe it was true.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:45 am

/me sighed and placed her on the ground,on her feet.He still held her by her arms and slouched slightly so that they were at eye level."Please forgive me for what I am about to do,Mikan."Tetsu in a null,yet,nervous voice.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:51 am

Mikan's eyes widened a bit and she hesitated, blinking slowly and waiting for what he was about to do. She had no idea what to say, so she just kept her mouth shut. It scared her badly when he used that tone of voice, and she would definitely like to know what he was going to do, but she knew it would be of no use to ask him. So, she just waited nervously.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:00 am

Tetsu suddenly went and kissed her,right on the lips.While not a true,make out,it was a kiss none the less.His grip significantly loosened as their lips touched,his eyes shut as his surprisingly soft lips pushed against Mikan's.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:02 am

Mikan's eyes rounded and she just stiffened up completely. For a moment, she almost let herself kiss him back, but then she felt a loss of control on her body and she froze again, trying to pull away and almost succeeding when his grip loosened. Still, she wasn't as strong as he was, and in all honesty, she couldn't get away if he didn't want her to. She let out a moan of discomfort and fear, squeezing her eyes shut tight. She couldn't control this situation, and it terrified her so badly that she felt her knees go weak.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:13 am

Tetsu gently pulled back,blush covering his face,though his expression was that tiredness.He cupped Mikan's cheek gently and spoke."Mikan,you may find yourself hideous,but in reality,well,my reality,you are utterly gorgeous and always will be.Don't keep thinking everybody finds you ugly,cause I sure as hell don't.If anything,I'm the hideous one,and I am grateful to be near someone as beautiful as you."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:19 am

Mikan hiccupped softly as tears leaked down her cheeks, and she stared up at him with round, scared purple eyes. She shook her head. "Stop saying stuff like that," she croaked, sniffling softly as she tried to pull away again. "Y-you don't know what you're talking about. I know I'm ugly, please stop lying to me,' she whispered, reaching her hands up to brush across her eyes. "My father told me I was ugly, because I looked like my mom," she choked out. "I can't believe you, Tetsu, and I understand that you may b-believe that I'm pretty, but I'm not," she told him, hating the fact that she couldn't make herself stop crying.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:40 am

Tetsu sighed before kissing Mikan's forehead."Mikan...I am not lying,I am speaking the truth.What reason do I have to lie to you?"He said as he stood up and pulled Mikan into a warm and comforting embrace."Your dad....is a cruel man.He obviously didn't care on how you actually looked and just said how he wanted you to look.Of course,he failed horribly in that.I'm pretty sure your moma left that basterd for a good reason,given how he acts,so he calls her ugly just to make himself feel better when in-fact,he is the only ugly one."Tetsu said in a surprsingly gentle and loving voice as he now looked down at the quivering frame that was Mikan's."Mikan...I don't care if your tall,small,fat,skinny,wear glasses,have braces,have blue skin or whatever.I love you,ya hear me?I love you,and I always will,no matter what you say or do."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:45 am

Mikan let out a soft sob and buried her face in his shoulder, wrapping her arms as far around them as they would go. She was crying too hard to respond for several moments, and just stood there and held onto him like a lifeline. She squeezed her eyes shut and willed herself to speak. "I... I've never loved anyone at all before," she whispered, her voice thick and cracking. "Not before you. I've never... never even known what having someone love me felt like. Thank you," she cried, still hugging him and shaking hard. "I... I love you, and I'm sorry if I freak out sometimes. I don't mean to. I wish I could just kiss you and hug you without being so weird about it, but he taught me not to do things like that..." she whispered, her lips quivering as tears dripped from her chin.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:06 am

Tetsu felt his heart skip a beat as she said those three words.However,he managed to keep his mind on the situation at hand."I wish I could just kiss you and hug you without being so weird about it, but he taught me not to do things like that..."Tetsu broke away slightly and knelt down until he was at eye to eye level.His hands rested on her small shoulders as he began speaking."Then...can't I just manage to teach out you to be ok with things like that?"He asked gently.Not really waiting for a answer,he kissed her supple lips again,his arms wrapping around her waist and pulling her close as he broke the kiss."I have all the time in the world."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:09 am

Mikan flinched a bit when he kissed her again, but this time she didn't tense up as much. She relaxed much quicker and actually kissed him back toward the end, her eyes round when he pulled away. She offered him a small smile and rubbed her eyes, nodding slowly. "Y-yeah, I think that's okay," she said in a quiet tone, waiting for him to kiss her again, as she wasn't comfortable being the one who made the first move. She looked into his strange green eyes, obviously a little scared.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:19 am

Tetsu smirked in a sort of seductive way and kissed once more,deepening it more then the last one.His hands slowly ran up and down her sides in a gentle yet,pleasurable sort of way,mimicing what he has seen on the streets many times the best he can while keeping it dignified.Eventually,after seemingly minutes,he pulled away,panting.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:49 am

Mikan kissed him back softly and ran her fingers up his back, letting them slide into his shirt to touch his skin and scars. She hadn't ever kissed anyone before, so this was new, and very fun for her. Gently, she pulled away when he did, breathing hard. Her eyes were soft and gentle and her lips were parted as she looked up at him, her lips dry from how long they'd been kissing. "I..." she started, breaking off with a small blush.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:08 pm

Tetsu managed a small,loving smile,and pulled her into a deep embrace.He...loved her.So much.It surprised him to be honest.But,it was becoming very late and they needed to go."Let's go home,my little cherry blossom..."He said in a loving voice as he held her small and delicate hand.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:15 pm

(( CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 ))

Mikan smiled slightly in return, still blushing very deeply as she took his hand as well, intertwining their fingers together. Cherry blossom? That was so... sweet and so cheesy. She loved it. She hadn't expected him to try so hard for her, and that was the thing that made her fall in love with him. She'd never even wanted to hug anyone up until she met him. She pressed close to him as she started off toward their apartment. "I had a wonderful night, Tetsu, thank you," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2