Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill] Empty
PostSubject: HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill]   HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:35 pm

Chen Guanzhong, the famed Anti-Kishin, peacefully, quietly, and happily walked down the numerous streets of Britian, his asian/majestic clothing earning him numerous stares, but that did not falter him in any way. He waved happily to people as they passed by, waving back him. He smiled even more. Indeed, despite looking so..bizarre, he was a very kind-hearted man. He soon turned and began walking down the rather lonesome alley ways, exploring this gigantic place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill]   HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:49 pm

Another frantic dive into family affairs. Now she was in Britain. Only a week, and she had been in three different countries in the name of her family. Truely, it seemed like there was no room for her individuality in the face of the many elite's encompassing her extended family of rich cousins. There was still a destiny in her heart though. A call to arms, and even though she was robbed of the DWMA, she would do the right thing. Bankers, and business men be damned for losing the way. The death of their noblesse oblige.

Aimee clenched her fist, standing on the balcony of some sad family ball, the purpose of which seemed o be only to remind them of how rich they were. She gritted her teeth. For all of her family pride, she hated them. The Bel-Rose whose thorns reached far beyond it's petals. Flaring in anguish, she leaped from the building, and used her scythe arm to rake into the street below, retreating into the alley-way. It had to be her who showed the family the way they had lost. The great honor they had sold.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill]   HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:04 pm

Chen hummmed mutliple prayers quietly to himself as descended further into the alley. Now he was seeing the poor and homeless. Men, woman, and children. All of them seeming lacking happyness or hope. It was a very sad sight to see. One Chen could not bare. Getting a wooden crate, he placed it in the middle of the path and stood on it, appearing even more bigger. Then, he spoke, his voice almost booming and filling the alley with noise.

"Gather around me! Men, woman, children! All! Do not lose hope!" He began, and a large crowd of them formed in-front of him, unintentionally blocking the way. "Though your lives may seem nothing but a petty obstacle to the Afterlife, falter not! For I shall soon bring you food and blankets for warm and stop your hunger! Your suffering will not go unnoticed!" He said, raising his arms to the air and looking up at the clear sky, much like how a zealot does when worshipping. The people looked to each, confused, slightly frightened, and excited by this man. However, if any had any experence in senseing, they would see he is a kishin egg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill]   HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:21 pm

Aimee looked on with no small amount of skepticism, as the strange man attracted his crowd. Before she could think to leave, she was surrounded in homeless derelicts, and strange vagabonds. It was only natural that she looked, and felt far out of place from their ilk. She shifted about, still in her high-dollar dress, and being spared no strange looks from the crowd goers closest to her.

Despite her discomfort, she was slightly enchanted by the man who had called this crowd. The man who sought to help all of these strangers. Perhaps he was a kindred soul, or maybe just a religious zealot seeking followers for some dark cult. The way he dressed certainly suggested the latter. Either way, she had to question her methods a bit. Sure she had given a great deal to charity's, and such, but her main concern had always been to dispatch evil by force. For now, she would simply listen.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill]   HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:31 pm

He felt it the instant she arrived, and his eyes quickly met hers for a instant. "I, however, will require assistance to bring such things to here." He said, his voice sounding slightly ridiculous, but also kind and honest. He stepped down and came to the woman (Aimee), and got unto one knee, which still kinda towered over her, as he held her hand in a gentlemen sort of way. "Will you help me in this noble task to assist these people?"

He genuinely asked as he looked down on her. Despite being a being of madness, she did not seem evil at all, perhaps, she was like him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill]   HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:38 pm

Aimee blinked, and stared blankly at the man for a few moments. She had always been singled out for her status, but this time was somehow felt... Much, much different. And it wasn't just the situation. This man's presence felt soothing. Like whatever insanity that lead her here was gone. It only served to make room for the guilt, and reality of what she had done. Killing her parents, and consuming innocent souls. That was the reality of who she was now. No. There was still this, her greater calling.

"It would be my honor." She responded, unable to shake the pride in her voice, and giving a small bow. "Simply tell me, what I need to do." She continued, her tone becoming almost helpful. She had to do something, anything, worthy of ratifying her great mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill]   HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:42 pm

Chen smiled and stood up, showing off his immense height. "We must go and gain enough for these people and I know a place where heathens keep them all to their selves." He said as began to lead the way out of the alley, the homeless clapping and cheering as he left, hopeing the woman would follow. Once alone, he would then ask her as too why a Being Of Madness is here and..well..not killing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill]   HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:48 pm

"Please, lead the way." Heathens? She thought in silence, while following the man. He sounded more, and more like he would try, and induct these people into some cult, and lead her into a trap so that he could ransom her. Stealing was quite beneath her at any rate. Even if they were greedy, it was their property. On a second thought, she wondered if that was still just her families pride at work. She couldn't help the feeling of fear. Size generally didn't matter when she was fighting someone, but she was barely half of this mans height. Still, it was her duty if he proved himself a militant.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill]   HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:52 pm

Now on the very empty street and alone with her, Chen spokes, not turning around as he continued walking. "I sensed Madness in you...but you do not seem to be evil like the others....perhaps you resent being filled with Madness and wish to do good?" He inquired as he turned a corner. "If so, then I am one the same. I am...a Kishin Egg. However, I shall let such a foul title falter my righteous quest of helping the people! I shall help the innocent, who ever it may be.." It sounded almost as if he was preaching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill]   HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:01 pm

Aimee jumped lightly at the observation. She was quite fearful of the fact that he knew she was corrupt. It would ruin her if anyone knew. Even still, the deeper parts of his little, perhaps self-righteous, speech seemed relate-able enough. She couldn't jump to conclusions about him, After all, he didn't for her. "You're correct." She answered plainly, trying to meet his emotion, and fervor, with a more professional tone. "But I'm afraid it was still my choice that lead to this." She saw in her minds eyes, the life she SHOULD be having. Sora, Saren, her parents proud of her status as a Death Scythe. "My mistake..." She muttered, eyes averting to the ground for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill]   HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:06 pm

Chen placed a gentle hand on her shoulder and greeted her with a warm smile. It was obvious she felt bad for whatever she did, and that was enough for Chen. "I may help you if your Madness ever gets out of control." He said as he resumed walking." We are here." It was a large mansion, one homed to a fat, gluttonous rich man who was known for his cruelty to others. Chen casually walked to the gates and opened them, seemingly no patrol and hastily went inside, motioning Aimee to follow him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill]   HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:16 pm

Aimee nodded, but didn't entirely understand. He was a Kishin Egg. She knew for a fact that they produced madness as well. Could it be that his madness is an anti-madness.... Did that even make sense? She shook her head, and followed the man, enjoying the strange comfort he offered. She had heard of this man before. A disgrace, even among elite of her society. She decided it best to simply follow, no knowing what this mans plan was.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill]   HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:23 pm

Chen quickly made his way, room from room, with surprising speed despite his size and old age. After a few moments, they were in the kitchen. Was anybody here? Shaking his head, he looked around and notice a trash bag dispenser. Taking out a fresh, clean bag, he made quick work of the pantry, making sure to get food that didn't take long to cook or required a stove.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill]   HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:35 pm

Aimee's brow furrowed. Stealing was far from her nature. She would never live down such dishonor. Even if it was only shame in herself. She stood in the door-way, unsure of what to do with herself. What was stealing in the face of all the murder she had brought after all? "I-I don't think I can do this." She spoke, her voice faltering at first.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill]   HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 3:25 am

Chen merely nodded at her discomfort, having already filled 3 trash bags of food. "While this may seem a unhonorable act, it is for the greater good." He said as he exited the kitchen and slipping into another series of rooms.Soon, the duo found themselves in the bathroom.... which was gigantic. "To waste so much yet give so little." He said as he walked towards the bathroom closet, opening it and finding a large stack of blankets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill]   HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 3:30 am

Aimee shook her head a bit, disagreeing at first. That was her whole life now, though, wasn't it? Compared to her, this man was a saint though. She murdered people for the greater good, while he fed them. After following him through the house wearing a face of doubt, and a cloak of silence, she finally move out of her drone like state. "J-just tell me what I need to do." She said with all the confidence of a young idealistic noble.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill]   HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 3:37 am

After a moment of silence, Chen's expression showing that of thought. "It be nice if you can get some blankets. Be careful, miss, for I worry they may fall." He said as he set the bags down. "If you do not wish to do it, you do not have to." Chen reassured her in a fatherly-like voice, placing a hand on her shoulder. He did not want to pressure her and genuinely worried if she was slightly scared, shocked, etc...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill]   HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:33 pm

Aimee nodded lightly, offset, yet pleased by the mans concern for her."N-no. I can do this." She responded, only slightly unsure. With that, she moved to grab the blankets he wanted. Underneath her worry, she was laughing a bit. Sora had always said that Aimee spoke strangely, but if she met this man, she would know better. With the material in her arms, she shadowed his movement, following with an odd diligence, like it was a test, or equally important moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill]   HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEAVEN'S WILL[Private/No Kill]
Page 1 of 1