Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Empty
PostSubject: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:15 am

Finally...finally...finally!Tetsu had managed to work up the courage to ask Mikan on a date....and the best part is...she ACCEPTED it.He calmed himself down.It was 8:00 pm and night had already overtaken the sky.He wore a pair of black slacks and a opened up buttoned shirt,both looking brand-new.His tattered mask was replaced with a bandana,which tied over his mouth,working as a mask.He stood outside the door to their apartment,waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:20 am

Mikan wasn't as sure about this as she was when she had accepted the offer. She just hadn't wanted to hurt him, but now, looking at herself in the mirror, she'd almost wished she had turned him down. She was in a pretty light gray dress with a black sash around the waist that slimmed her down a bit and accented her deep curves on her waistline. She had on high heels and a black pullover to chase off the chill, plus she was wearing a bit of makeup. She didn't know what on earth she wanted to look pretty for, but she felt like it was sort of important. She blushed a bit as her heels clacked on the concrete as she walked over to him, her purple-ish eyes downcast.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:24 am

Tetsu couldn't believe his eyes as he saw her walk out.To him,she seemed to be utterly perfect.He quietly walked up to her and held up her chin gently,making her look at him and his rather new and handsome clothing."You..you look beautiful.."He said quietly and kindly,the movement on his face showing that he was smiling behind his mask.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:28 am

Mikan smiled slightly at him and looked at his new clothes. She blushed a bit deeper when he called her beautiful, but shook her head. "Thank you," she murmured quietly and reached out to touch his scarred stomach before chuckling slightly. He couldn't even button his shirt on their date? Still, she chose to say nothing and just shook her head. "You look very nice, too. Where are we going?" she asked, offering her hand for him to hold. People did that on dates... right?
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:32 am

"You look very nice, too. Where are we going?"Tetsu seemed to become slightly eager when she asked that question."It's a place I found the first few weeks I got here."He said as he began walking,holding her little hand gently as he got into a taxi and muttered the location.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:35 am

Mikan looked a bit confused but sighed with a small smile as she sat down beside him. "We're taking a cab? We could've just walked, and it would've saved some money," she said, still blushing a bit. She was so unused to this - even unused to someone doing things for her. She couldn't remember a time when she and her father had gone out to eat, so this was completely brand new to her.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:44 am

"We're taking a cab? We could've just walked, and it would've saved some money,"Tetsu couldn't help but chuckle."Well...it is my money and not to mention,this is on the far side of town."He said as he relaxed into the car seat."Relax,you'll enjoy it."He reassured,shaking her hand playfully.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:47 am

She held his hand softly, making no move to take it out of his grasp as she leaned back in her seat, trying to relax. "Well, still... I don't want you to spend a fortune on me," she told him with a soft sigh, blushing quietly as she waited on the cab to stop, still feeling rather awkward but clearly trying.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:56 am

Tetsu contently sighed before the driver said "We're here." And left.It....was a completely abandoned neighborhood.Before Mikan could question this,however,Tetsu merely grabbed her hand and began leading her to some direction."Appearances can be decieveing."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:58 am

Mikan looked a bit shocked and followed him closely, arching an eyebrow skeptically. "If we get mugged, it's your fault," she said pointedly, sticking as close to him as possible for both their protections. Granted, not many people would be ballsy enough to attack someone Tetsu's size, but she was fair game.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:04 am

Tetsu laughed at her statement before stopping at a door of a rather large building.It appeared to be a hotel of sorts and wasn't in too bad shape.He knocked.The door creaked open as a small man poked out his head."What's the password?"He asked quickly."Kishin's Delight."Tetsu replied,crossing his arms.The little man suddenly closed the door as the sound of locks opening followed before swinging it open and stepping to the side."Welcome to Sluggish Morrs."He said.The inside was...full!There were lights,singing,music,dancing,and the smell of food.Tetsu eagerly brought Mikan in and sat at a booth.Though slighly run downed,the place was needless to say amazing.It was as if a fancy restarunt for those who couldn't afford such.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:08 am

Mikan looked absolutely surprised, having not expected something so nice.... especially after seeing the place it was in. She smiled slightly and sat across from him, crossing her legs with a small sigh. "This is very nice, Tetsu," she said with a thankful smile to him, looking around still as she waited on the waitor to come ask them what they wanted to drink. She was very thirsty. She didn't seem as anxious as before, and actually seemed to be enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:21 am

Tetsu smiled brightly."I'm glad you like it."He said happily as the waistress came.She wore casual street clothing,but her cap read 'Sluggish Morrs' ontop,showing her work.She handed the two of them menus which,oddly,had food to hamburgers,to steak,to crap,to noodles.All of these store bought of course."I'll be back in a few minutes for the order."She said as she turned and disappeared in what seemed like the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:29 am

Mikan looked through the menu with a small smile, humming as she thought about what she wanted to eat. "I think I'll have noodles and tea," she told him, so that he could order for her instead, since she didn't feel like speaking to the waitress, and it was polite for the man to order for the woman anyway. She felt like he needed to learn some manners anyway, so she could teach him secretly.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:57 pm

Tetsu sat down the menu."I don't really know what to get,I guess I'll get noodles too."He said,still looking at the menu quizzingly as he scratched his head,comically dumbfounded.Soon,the woman returned,appearantly now chewing gum."We'll both have noodles and she'll have a tea."Tetsu said,handing the woman both menu's.The woman nodded before looking at Tetsu alittle bit more closley.Her eyes suddenly widened."Your 'Iron Fist' Tetsu!"She said.Tetsu's eyes drooped slightly at the ephite.With a sigh,he nodded.Saying a quick wow,she left and headed for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:09 pm

Mikan smiled a bit at him, then frowned at the waitress, a bit jealous that she was oogling over Tetsu - though she would never ever admit that - and waited until she was completely gone before arching an eyebrow at Tetsu. "Um, what was that all about? What's the Iron Fist?" she asked, sounding a bit defensive as she watched his green and red eyes carefully for whatever kind of reaction she was going to get.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:19 pm

Tetsu merely sighed and rubs his temples.He then looked up at Mikan and spoke."Iron Fist Tetsu...was my street name."He said quietly."I got it from all the fights I got into.They said my hands are so hard,that being hit with them feels like getting smacked with a slab of iron."He said looking at his heavily scarred hands."Anybody who is anybody on the street has atleast heard the name, 'Iron Fist'."Though,one would normally think he'd be gloating,he talks in such a way that he seems to resent the title.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:24 pm

Mikan blinked slowly at him and looked at his hands with a small smile. "Well, I sure am glad I'm not on the receiving end of those hands," she said with a laugh, leaning back in her chair and watching him. "I haven't seen you be mean in quite a while, so it's hard to think that you used to be extremely scary. Then you changed," she said with a small chuckle, looking at her own hands. "You're better now, so please don't regret your past. It makes you who you are now, and I happen to really like that person."
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:47 pm

Tetsu merely sighed once again but couldn't help but smile at Mikan for her being so supportive."Thank you."He says honestly to here as the woman returns with a VERY large platter with two mounds of noodles."Enjoy."She said as she blew a kiss to Tetsu and leaving.Tetsu visably rolled his eyes at it and grunted in pure annoyance."They probably think your some random girl I managed to hook up with,even though you are literally the 3rd person I have even liked and gone out with.The other two were students and one of them died in a car accident while one was killed in a mission."He said,poking the food with the fork.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:02 pm

Mikan blinked slowly at him and tilted her head to the side. "So, your ex girlfriends have died in the past. Isn't that reassuring?" she asked sarcastically with a small roll of her eyes as she started to eat quietly, narrowing her eyes when the waitress winked at Tetsu, unable to help but feel a bit jealous as she went back to her food, not looking at anyone or anything but her noodles.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:06 pm

Tetsu merely sighed."Girlfriend and boyfriend."He corrected."It's a very long story I don't want to talk about because it'll give me a headache."He said as he rubbed his temple once again with a annoyed and pained look,seeming showing he meant to headache part literally."Enough of that,how are doing in the DWMA...well...before you met me?"He asked with a genuine curious look as he removing his mask and began eating.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:12 pm

She looked a bit surprised when he said boyfriend, but decided that she didn't want to push it. She shrugged at his next question. "Good, of course," she said bluntly, showing that she had no interest in any sort of conversation right now. She was a bit jealous, and feeling very insecure, and she needed to sort her thoughts out.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:18 pm

Tetsu noticed the bluntness and quickly deciphered what was wrong."Don't be jealous..and don't denie it either.I know your are.Mikan,your the only person I love on,quite possibly,this entire planet.Don't let some average street trash get to you."He as he pointed behind her.The waitress was currently in a hot make-out session of a strong looking fellow,possibly her boyfriend....or ex-boyfriend."I...I'm yours and yours only."He said in slight embarrassment,looking away as he blushed.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:22 pm

Mikan looked over at the waitress and the poor guy she was obviously trying to swallow. She made a face and looked at Tetsu with a soft sigh, looking back down at her noodles. "That's really gross," she mumbled softly, just picking at the food on her plate with the fork. "And... I love you too," she said quickly with a small blush. "But I'm almost scared to know what's happened in your past. You've been with another girl... and a guy... probably in more... intimate ways than you're with me...." she murmured uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:30 pm

Tetsu immeditately looked up,blushing at her wildly.The sight would've been comical if it weren't for the situation."I haven't even got as far as to even kiss them on the cheek."He said truthfully."Me and them...had a very shakey relationship.One moment,we hated eachother,next moment were apologizing.The farthest we ever gone was hugging."He said as he looked down,his voice becoming quieter."And even then..when they died..I cried cause I thought I lost last people who will ever care about me."He said,his expression reeking of sadness."I grew further away from people then I ever was before...until..until I met you."He said,looking up with seemingly hope."You..were different,hell,you still are different from them and you,you shared a similar feeling I had in the past.I couldn't help but want to comfort you,but that feeling grew much more."He finished/
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:40 pm

Mikan watched him with soft purple-ish eyes. "I'm sorry they died," she said slowly, reaching over to hug him tightly. "I shouldn't have assumed anything about you, especially not something like that. I'm very glad we met, Tetsu," she murmured in a gentle tone and hesitantly gave him a kiss on his cheek, blushing a bit but making sure to keep it hidden with her head beside his, still hugging him gently and rubbing his back. "You still have me. I care for you a lot."
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:49 pm

Tetsu hugged back and smiled at her."I'm very grateful I met you."He said as he began at eat to the noodles at a rather moderate pace,seemingly enjoying the food until a smug and pleased look appeared on his face.He pointed behind Mikan.The waitress and her boyfriend were being yelled out by what seemed to the manager.A tall,burly man wearing rather nice and clean clothes was raging at them until the boyfriend cursed at him.The man instantly grabbed both of them by they're collars and lifted them up as if they were children and literally threw them out,making Tetsu chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:53 pm

Mikan smiled a bit upon seeing the two get tossed out, then chuckled. "They deserve it," she said with a grin, shaking her head a bit. "Who thought it was a good idea to make out in the middle of work? I'm fourteen and I know that wouldn't work," she said as she finished her noodles, leaning back and taking a sip of her tea, her purple-ish eyes scanning the room and landing on Tetsu every now and again. It was strange - she hadn't thought it was possible for her to actually like someone like this, but now she did, and she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:05 am

Tetsu merely shrugged as he finished off his noodle.He noticed Mikan occasionally staring at him and slightly blushed.Soon,a waiter came by and left the bill before taking the now empty platter.Tetsu grunted and ruffled through his pocket before taking out money and leaving it on the the table,but making no move to get up.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:08 am

Mikan blinked slowly at him and tilted her head to the side. "Aren't we going to leave?" she asked, her eyes soft as she watched him, noticing him blushing with a small smile and glanced away. She didn't want to make him too incredibly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)   First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Date!Stitches and Vodka?(Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next