Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Great Miku
Princess of Michael Jackson's Nose
The Great Miku

Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:31 pm

Chloe forgot she was no longer in the dressing room and changed right in front of her. "This look good?" she asked curious.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:10 pm

Sares whole face turned red, but luckily no one noticed. Since no one was around to notice Sares didn't say anything and just picked up the outfit and said. "It looks nice." Sares sounded really tied so she said. "Want to go to the check out then?"
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:56 pm

"Ok lead the way." Chloe said unknowing how she just striped in public.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:04 pm

Sares started to walk to the check out line, still a bit red from what happen. She decide it was best to not tell her though and hope that no one saw. Sares asked Chloe. "So when did you enroll to DWMA?"
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:41 pm

"A little while ago. I just arrived from France, as if you couldn't tell." Chloe said talking about her very heavy french accent she had been talking in since they met.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:51 pm

"Oh, yea... now I notice it." Sares laughed not knowing how she didn't notice that in till now. "I came here from Italy, but was raised in an America house hold." Sares and Chloe were now in line. There where three people in front of them.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:53 pm

"Alright, i really miss France actually." she said slightly saddedened
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 3:00 pm

Sares looked back at Chloe and told her. "Maybe we can go there? I always loved visiting new places." By this time Sares considered Chloe a friend.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 3:12 pm

"Yeah I guess so, I can afford the trip." Chloe said taking out her wallot to pay for the outfit.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 3:16 pm

Sares paid for the Woolen shirts and jeans she bought for both of them. She had a bit of money from her parents still but not enough for a trip ether. She asked. "Well, the letter said something about missions. What did they mean by that?" Sares re calls the letter saying something along the lines of 'You can go on a mission, with a meister/weapon. Transportation will be paid for.'
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 3:24 pm

"You just go somewhere to dispose of a kishin witch or monster, their pretty hard though and are no vacation." Chloe said in her accent
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 3:44 pm

"I guess that one way to earn a vacation... punch out a monster and get to see the great wall of china for a whole 2 seconds." Sares was starting to get tired and yawned. She was joking but it would of been hard to tell because she didn't laugh or change her voice at all.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 3:52 pm

"You tired, i heard you yawn." Chloe said concerned about her friend and weapon.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:09 pm

"I'm tired, but only because of jet lag." She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. It was still 5pm, but would of been 11pm if she was in Italy.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:17 pm

"Alright well want me to show you to my place?" Chloe asked curiously walking getting used to the dress jacket combo that see was given.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:27 pm

"If, it ok for me to stay." Sares was still embarrassed over the fact she forgot to get a place to stay. Sares had her bag slung over her shoulder for most of the day and nearly forgot it was there a few times. She had one shopping bag in her left hand also.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:33 pm

"Ok follow me." Chloe said leaving the store and walking through the street to a small house next to a large complex. "Here it is" Chloe said walking up to the door with an abnormally large key hole
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:44 pm

Sares said thank you on the way to the house. Once she saw the key hole she was speechless though. She just watched.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:45 pm

Chloe drew the long silvery sword she had hidden under her clothes and stabbed it directly into the key hole, the blue and red ribbons twirling as she did this, "There" she said turning the lock and opening the door for Sares
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:01 pm

Sares stood there stunned for a bit. She then asked still outside. "How did you even get that lock?"
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:06 pm

"Well this place used to belong to my grandmother, she was also blind. This was also her sword." Chloe said walking into the extremely messy, unwell decorated, and clashing home which had disgarded items all over it. She sat down on one of the couches in a really awkward position very comfortably. "wanna sit down?"
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:21 pm

"Sure." Sares ignored the mess, though she did know sooner or later, it was going to be cleaned up. She moved some of the mess off of the couch and onto another a different couch. She sat down next to Chloe. Sares didn't say anything else she just looked around the room.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:26 pm

"so how does my house look?" Chloe asked curiously looking around the room, or at least trying to. 'I cant really tell."
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:31 pm

Sares toke a few moments and said. "Well if you look past the mess, it looks really nice. These couches are also very comfortable." Sares was really bothered by anything but the mess.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:33 pm

"Mess?" Chloe asked unknowing at how bad her house looks.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:40 pm

"Well it not that bad, but there is a ton of clothing lying about." Sares found something on the ground in front of her and picked it up. It was a very old and torn up book. "And you could most likely find a bit of everything on the floor... but it cleanable."
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:54 pm

"Oh, well I guess you can do that, I havent cleaned in my life." Chloe said sadly.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:58 pm

Sares leaned back on the couch becoming comfortable and said. "I'm worn out for today, though I'll be happy to clean later." Sares smiled at Chloe even though she knew Chloe couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:01 pm

"Ok" Chloe said feeling her happiness and laying down herself, "You know you are the first girl friend I have."
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:42 pm

Chloe found herself in a hug by Sares after a few moments. Sares said. "Same, but you're a good friend. You know that right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]   Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sares first day at the DWMA. [Dead]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next