Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Look!! Dead Stuff!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stranger

Stranger

Hey Look!! Dead Stuff!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Look!! Dead Stuff!!   Hey Look!! Dead Stuff!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:48 pm

"You know, I think that these people were prejudiced against kishin eggs." Giereg's says, looking down at the bodies. A few minutes ago they had been alive actually. Emphasis on the "HAD". He looks down, continuing his off-topic train of thought "Or maybe they just didn't like home invaders..." The door was easy to get past. Just a single hit followed by a hollow think signaled his entry. The kids screamed, or rather, they HAD screamed. "Either way, the social injustice here is appalling. Racists, man, I'm telling you. All white people are racist." He concluded, not really sure who he was talking about. This was his first mass killing; before it was all just one at a time, but hopefully this would be the first of many. "Frankly I was doing the world a favor! What, I mean 6 people? Really? That's way to many people for one apartment." Wait, hang on. One child still lived. The glint of the gun was easy to see as he crawled across the floor, legs to mangled for walking, or movement for that matter. "Kid, you really should just hold still until you die. Those legs ain't lookin so good, and Oprah always says not to move a body." He says with a raised index finger, feigning admonishment. He raises a clawed hand, ready to strike "now you just hold still, this'll only hurt a lot!"
Back to top Go down
Stranger

Stranger

Hey Look!! Dead Stuff!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Look!! Dead Stuff!!   Hey Look!! Dead Stuff!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:07 am

Ooc: anyone?
Back to top Go down

Hey Look!! Dead Stuff!!
Page 1 of 1