Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tazader City

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GoldBlockIngot

Tazader City Empty
PostSubject: Tazader City   Tazader City Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 9:09 am

"Aww, I'm bored. Can't we stop at an internet cafe or something? Anything?" Ashima whined as she and her meister, Artemis, walked through the dimly lit streets of Tazader City, the hub for all things electronic and cutting edge. However, the DWMA had been informed of a dark force starting to leak out from the foundations of the city, and threatened it's safety. Therefore, Artemis and Ashima had been transferred there to stop whatever it was at its source.
"Quit it, we just transfer here and already you're whinging? Grow up already."
"But we've been working here for hours! What are we even looking for?"
"A technomantic witch. You want to take her soul right? Get more powerful?"
"Well, yeah, but… what's technomancy?"
"The ability to fuse magic with technology. Extremely powerful, resistant to the weaknesses of magic too, where magic fails machines can usually succeed, and vice versa." Artemis replied without a moments hesitation.
"I see. But shouldn't we get ready for something like that? I don't feel strong enough to do something this big." Ashima said in a small voice.
"If that's the case. then maybe we should take it easy for a start. Gather some intel, then go for it. I just hope nobody else is here to spoil our fun." Artemis patted her on the back. "C'mon, where better to get the intel we need that the internet?"
Ashima didn't say anything, she just did a fist pump, and they walked off together. "So do we even know the name of this witch?"
she asked.
"Violet, I think, but I don't think we'll get very far with that."
Back to top Go down

Tazader City
Page 1 of 1