Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Streets of Death City (me and Alpha)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

Streets of Death City (me and Alpha) Empty
PostSubject: Streets of Death City (me and Alpha)   Streets of Death City (me and Alpha) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:54 pm

(would you mind starting Alpha?)
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Death City (me and Alpha)   Streets of Death City (me and Alpha) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:58 pm

ooc: How about linking it to me in a pm next time XD

Sliver was walking back to his apartment after failing another compatibility test with a potential meister and he looked pissed but that look faded from his face rather quickly. He checked the time by looking at his phone though he wouldn't need to do that being sunset it was obliviously late, he decided to cut through a playground to get to the shop near his apartment so he could reach it before it got dark. He was making good time and would have made if he didn't stop after seeing a bunch of teenage delinquents tormenting a stray dog. "Hey!" he called out to them drawing the group of teenagers attention "You all better cut that out right now before I get angrier then I already am!
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Death City (me and Alpha)   Streets of Death City (me and Alpha) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:58 am

(I'm sorry, I'll do that next time)

Miru Kyoki was walking the streets of Death City. She was on her normal stroll, skipping along, in her normal outfit. As she walked along she waved to people, stopped to chat with other kids, and would thank people who complimented her. Eventually she came to an area seeing a bunch of teenagers beating up a dog. As another kid came in and yelled getting their attention, she came up to the dog hugging it close. "DON'T HURT HIM! MIRU DON'T LIKE SEEING DOGGIES HURT!" She exclaimed, guarding the dog.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Death City (me and Alpha)   Streets of Death City (me and Alpha) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:54 pm

One of the teenagers made in a tut-ing noise and began to walk off with the group of teenage delinquents following when the stray dog leaned forward and bit the ankle of the closest teen. The delinquent swore and began to curse the dog kicking it with his other leg to get free, the teen then rose a baseball bat and swung at the dog blinded by rage that he was going to hit Miru.

Suddenly Sliver appeared standing in between Miru and the delinquent who had tried to attack the stay dog blocking the baseball bat holding what looked like a sheathed sword as small blue flames danced around on the surface of the scabbard and himself in certain spots. When the delinquent pulled back to strike again Silver unsheathed his sword revealing a blade that was coating in flames as he burst into blue flames that gave a silver light the covered his body in a thin layer while he now looked more like a demon now having small glowing iris', elf like ears, canine teeth and a tail that appeared from the flames (basically shown in the gif). Silver pointed the sword at the delinquent "I don't need a meister to teach you that you don't try and hit little girls and dogs with baseball bats." he smirked as the flames danced all over him "Just to warn you, I am a real demon when it comes to fighting."
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Death City (me and Alpha)   Streets of Death City (me and Alpha) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:04 pm

(Blue Exorcist?)

Miru looked up at him and stumbled back, looking scared at him. She looked at the dog, which looked at her, and they both ran away in fear, too scared to even look back. (not sure what else to say, sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Death City (me and Alpha)   Streets of Death City (me and Alpha) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:31 pm

OOC: I am guessing you didn't click on the gif XD yea my character is pretty much Rin (Blue Exorcist) knock off but with my own twists :P

"Tch~" was all Silver said as he watched the delinquent fall on his backside in shock and then dragged away by his friends that had been watching the events unfold. Silver sighed as he sheathed the blade extinguishing all the flames around him and on him turning back to normal. He let go of the sheathed sword which burst into flames disappearing out of thin air as he turned to look at the girl and dog to find they were gone, he sighed again and scratched the back of his head looking a little disappointed and annoyed but not upset or angry "Geez, I hope they will be okay..." then a shining objected caught his eye on the ground so he picked it up and found what looked like a quarter coin at first glance but actually looked like a dog tag "Huh, looks like that mutt wasn't a stray at all."

OOC: Do you want to do a time skip to the next dab where they could bump into each other at school or something?
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Death City (me and Alpha)   Streets of Death City (me and Alpha) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:39 pm

OOC: SORRY, I love the soul res btw. can they bump into eachother during a walk?
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Death City (me and Alpha)   Streets of Death City (me and Alpha) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:50 pm

Ooc: It's fine and sure either way it's your turn to post XD
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Death City (me and Alpha)   Streets of Death City (me and Alpha) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:06 pm

Miru was riding the dog, almost asleep on it, as they walked through death city. Little did they know a weird man had been following them. He was a very perverted man, who wanted the sleeping girl for not so legal reasons. The dog, smelling food, walked down an alley, Miru asleep on his back, them falling for his trap.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Death City (me and Alpha)   Streets of Death City (me and Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:57 am

OOC: Miru riding on the dog? It must be an Irish wolfhound for a 10 year old girl (didn't say Loli just incase she wasn't one)

Sliver walked along drinking a bottle of Pepsi (because f**k Coke XD )when he saw the girl and the dog that ran away when he stopped the delinquents from attacking them that one time. The girl seemed to be sleeping on the back of it unaware that it had turned down an ally way with a creepy old guy close behind them. He chugged down what was rest of the bottle before incinerating it to ashes as he summoned his weapon form through his flames. After leaping from onto a lamppost from there he jumped onto one of the two roofs that were split because of the ally way and followed the girl, dog and the creepy old guy from the roof with his hand on the hilt of his sword.

OOC: That old guy is a pedo I am calling it....pe..do...OMFG IS THE CREEPY GUY A PEDOBEAR KISHIN? 0_0
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Death City (me and Alpha)   Streets of Death City (me and Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:45 pm

OOC: DING DING DING! YOU GOT IT RIGHT, YOUR PRIZE? HORRIBLE THINGS ARE ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO YOUR MIESTER XD
OOC: Also she goes up to about 3 feet, aka about the height of mah hip XD

Miru fell off the dog as he leaned over to get some food. When she stood up she walked over to the dog, not knowing of the man behind her. "Rover stop eating thaaaaaaaaat! You don't know where that been!" Suddenly she noticed the old man and turned around. "Hello. Is there anything Miru can help you with, Nya!~<3" Suddenly the old man put a cloth to her mouth and she fell sleep, unaware of what was to happen.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Death City (me and Alpha)   Streets of Death City (me and Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:39 pm

OOC: oh yea Miru it totes a loli....and by the looks of it Silver is going to have his hands full being her weapon and acting like a big brother to her XD

Silver stood up tall letting his shadow cast down from the roof down onto the ground of the ally below and over the creepy old guy who he was suspecting to be a child molester "Hey Pedo, you got three seconds to leave the girl with the dog and spilt other wise...." He smirked as he pulled out his sword transforming in the same manor as he had before covered in blue flames as he counted "Three..." it then seemed like that Silver disappeared for a second when he then suddenly landed in front of the pedo blocking the escape route to the streets and pointed his flame coated blade at the creep and counted "one...
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Death City (me and Alpha)   Streets of Death City (me and Alpha) Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:20 am

The old man grinned looking at the fire. "I think I'll stay boy." He said as he summoned a giant sphere of water around him, attempting to put out his flames. "Let's see how long you can go without breathe." He said with a phycotic grin, still holding Miru in his arm. The dog noticed him and went to attack, before being punted away.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Death City (me and Alpha)   Streets of Death City (me and Alpha) Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:20 pm

The water evaporated as they came in contact with the flames and Silver advanced walking slowly smirking, making a tut-ing noise as if he was telling of a child "Wow how stupid do they make creepy pedos these days." He chuckled a little "I mean trying to put out the flames of Satan with water...wow...because you know blue flames that give off a silver light...yea your not the smartest also just to warn you, when it comes to fighting I am a real demon..." he then dash forwards and leaving flames flying in the air as he moved he then made his sword dissipate into flames slightly as he reached Miru who was being used as a human shield by controlling his flames he made it look like he had pierced through Miru "So why would a demon care about a hostage." Then he moved his sword and stabbed the pedo while his movements where hidden in flames in the gut before grabbing Miru away from the pedo.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Death City (me and Alpha)   Streets of Death City (me and Alpha) Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:46 pm

"So they are the flames of the devil huh?" He said with a grin, the blade never making it passed his clothes. "Nice try, but as long as these clothes stay on, neither your flames nor your blade will be able to hurt me. Hmph. You weapons and miesters are pathetic. You need each other to fight a simple kishin, so so sad and pathetic creatures." *keeps on hold on Miru* "Nice try by the way."
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Death City (me and Alpha)   Streets of Death City (me and Alpha) Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:49 pm

Silver just kept smirking un-phased that his plan A didn't work out for him "Meh no biggy I don't need to stab you to kill you." a jet of flames shot out of the tip of his sword and focused on the flames only burning the soul of the creep before him and made sure no harm would come to the girl hostage...though it wouldn't look like it before Sliver erupted in flames again "Never underestimate my flames...now...BURN IN HELL DEMON!" as he yelled the last part he brought around the scabbard and smacked it into the pedo's head as if he was hitting a baseball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Death City (me and Alpha)   Streets of Death City (me and Alpha) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets of Death City (me and Alpha)
Page 1 of 1