Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A small lizard and a big city!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prinny Emalia
Queen Of The Fall Vegetable
Prinny Emalia

A small lizard and a big city! Empty
PostSubject: A small lizard and a big city!   A small lizard and a big city! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:45 pm

A dusty wind blew through the streets of Death City. There wern't many people out today and the sun beat down quite heavily. In the heart of the city was a road. Down this road, umong the hustle and bustle of people going about their day to day life, scurried a small lizard. This wasn't a native lizard though. It looked as though it belonged in a rainforest rather than a desert. It was green and it's eyes were entierly black. It scrambled around the streets, avoiding people's footsteps. This lizard was the once great scientist Kuro Ōgama. Anyone with Soul Pecept could have easily seen that this lizard had two souls, a lizard and a twisted red weapon soul.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: A small lizard and a big city!   A small lizard and a big city! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 3:00 pm

The lizard would find itself picked up, and staring into a pale white oval of a head.

"Iiiiiiiinteresting. Let me see, been awhile since I studied this stuff, but I am POSITIVE this lizard is not native to Death City." Came a voice from behind him. "Scale color is too wrong for it to be native to Nevada. Hmm....Probably someone's pet that got lost." The speaker, of course, was Crowe, examining the odd lizard in his puppets hands. "Well, I think a pet store is nearby . A few extra bucks never hurt." Said the Kishin Egg
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: A small lizard and a big city!   A small lizard and a big city! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:04 pm

The small lizard squirmed, flailing around before stopping when it heard pet store. Eureka! If they took him there he could find a bird or something and swap out. The small creature stared into Crowe's eyes with it's empty black slots. The poor sucker wouldn't even know what happened. This was almost too good! A body and maybe even the soul of whoever ran the pet store? Great.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: A small lizard and a big city!   A small lizard and a big city! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Crowe opened the door to the petshop. "Eh hem, madame, I have a pet I wish to sell!"

The clerk blinked at the rather odd appearance of Crowe and his puppet. "Er...Sir, we don't buy pets. We only sell them."

Crowe blinked. "Then how the hell do get the pets TO sell?"

"We get them from suppliers who BREED the animals TO sell."

Crowe face palmed. "Oh damnit. Welp, back to the drawing board." Exiting the store with a sigh, Crowe continued to talk to his puppet.

"Okay. We now have a lizard. What can we do with a lizard? I'm thinking, we use it to make Soup. What say you, puppet?"

"..."

"Huh. Not a big fan of nutmeg, but the radish idea has merit."
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: A small lizard and a big city!   A small lizard and a big city! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:57 pm

Kuro was disappointing with this turnout. "Try to cook me and I'll skewer you ten times over." A voice said, seeming to come from the lizard, which now appeared to be staring at Crowe. Kuro was done playing. He had work to take care of. Like finding a host and gathering souls... and maybe finding a bag of chips?
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: A small lizard and a big city!   A small lizard and a big city! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:17 pm

Crowe blinked. "Huh. Talking lizard. Not the weirdest thing I've ever seen, I admit. And not really that worried about you trying to skewer me, for various reasons. Among them is the fact that the being carrying you, my puppet, has no organs to be damaged by being skewered. Now, let us relinquish this hostility and talk. I must admit, you are quite a sight."
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: A small lizard and a big city!   A small lizard and a big city! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:49 pm

"I'm not a lizard, I'm a weapon. The lizard is just a way to get around. Now, if you don't mind I have places to be." He said, kind of agitated now. He couldn't even fight back in this body. What a waste of time. Even trying to form a blade would rip the creature in two.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: A small lizard and a big city!   A small lizard and a big city! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:23 pm

"A....Weapon? Huh."

Waiddaminute. Lightbulb.

"Say, you one of them 'goody goody' acadamy weapons, or do you have a less....strict, code of morals? If so, I have an offer I wish to make you. Ignatius Crowe, Kishin Egg. I apologize for the manhandling, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: A small lizard and a big city!   A small lizard and a big city! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:14 am

If Kuro had actually had a face, he would have grinned at that moment. "Academy? Ha. I couldn't goto them if I wanted to. Human experimentation, cunsomption of pure souls, destruction of private property, among minor things. The name's Kuro Ōgama." He said, feeling a bit lees hostile towards the guy. A kishin egg may be of use to him.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: A small lizard and a big city!   A small lizard and a big city! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Crowe's grin increased. "Well, my tiny friend, here is my offer: I have certain....targets, I need to kill. Human scum, you would call them. Criminals who have avoided jail due to either a great deal of money, or sheer cleverness. One of these groups is a nearby gang. Here is my proposal: You help me kill this gang, and I will give you half of the souls collected."
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: A small lizard and a big city!   A small lizard and a big city! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:08 pm

Humans? As much as Kuro wanted the souls... "I can't exactly do more than make a black spike like this, otherwise I'd love to have helped you." He said with disappointment. It wasn't like he could do anything about it really. He was stuck with this stupid lizard until he could find a better animal.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: A small lizard and a big city!   A small lizard and a big city! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:18 pm

Crowe frowned. "Very well. In that case, I wish you luck in your journey, and if you ever find a way to ditch the lizard body, give me a call" Tipping his hat, Crowe had his puppet put Kuro on the ground, and continued walking. Ah well, he could always deal with the gang at a later rate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small lizard and a big city!   A small lizard and a big city! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A small lizard and a big city!
Page 1 of 1