Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yukiko and joshy first day in the house

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Empty
PostSubject: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:39 pm

Yuikio was happy that her parther and friend is here living with her as she was jumping up and down. "Joshy, I am happy about you living here with me it make me so happy" she said. Her house is normal as she have photos of herself and friends and family and a flat tv and space to cook.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:46 pm

Joshua walked in laughing a bit at Yukiko's eagerness, it just made her even more cute. "I'm happy too, it's been a while since I've been in a real house." He looked around the house, seeing it was your everyday one. He looked at a picture of her and her family and instantly began to remember his family...then what he did. He began to stare off into the picture for who knows how long.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:49 pm

Yuikio saw how he look at the photo. "Joshy are you ok my friend, you can tell me" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:58 pm

Joshua snapped back into reality hearing her voice and smiling. "Nothing just nostalgic....so I'm guessing this is your family?" He stated/asked. He plotted in his head, thinking of what to do in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:59 pm

"Yeah there is a good group of people's I like, anyway what do you wanna do now joshy?" She said with a smile
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:03 pm

Joshua looked at the door real quick then back to Yukiko. "Actually I'd like to go on a walk for a bit. That okay?" He asked kindly, trying to get away for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:08 pm

"Awesome, may I come with you then joshy" she said with a smile as she was bored out of her mind and does not want to put the tv on.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:13 pm

Joshua held back the urge to frown and kept his smile on. "I'd prefer to go alone today....maybe next time okay?" he asked kindly, trying to get some alone time for his...plans.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:16 pm

"Ok joshy, just be carefull please" yukiko said
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:28 pm

Joshua nodded as he hugged her real quick then left. He went a bit away, then down an alley. He took out his knife, rolled up his sleeve, and began to cut his wrist. He didn't count the amount of times he cut, too busy crying and remembering what he did to his family. He didn't even bother to check how long he was gone. He just wanted to cut until he felt something, until he felt a human emotion that was positive.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:39 pm

Yuikio begin to get worry as she went out and look for joshy
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:49 pm

Joshua was too focused on cutting himself and remembering past memories. The world around him had faded, and he completely forgot he was cutting himself, all he saw was his family's faces as they died. He had been crying the whole time, and had cut himself for at least the 10th time.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:52 pm

Yukiko was following the sound of the crying and found him and she gasp. "JOSEY!" She said as she was sad and run to him and jump on him, and hug him. "Joshy, please do not cut please I am here" as she nuzzle.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm

Josh was caught of guard by Yukiko, almost stabbing her out of reflex. He looked as her as she hugged him, getting some blood on her shirt. "Yukiko...I thought I said I wanted to be alone...."
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:26 pm

"I know but you was out for a long time, and I got worry" she said as she smile and wipe his blood off. "Why are you cutting?"
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:37 pm

Joshua smiled. "I wasn't cutting. I just got jumped by a gang earlier. They cut the heck out of my wrist. One of them kicked me in the side but it doesn't hurt anymore." He said lying. He was very good at it. Metaphorically speaking, his mask was almost real.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:18 pm

"Well ok joshy, but if anything happen please talk to me" she said with a smile as he pick him up and smile at him
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:26 am

Joshua smiled back as she picked him up. "Yah. Sure thing." He said looking happier than he was earlier. He began to walk back to her-no wait- their home. Heh.....gonna take a while to get used to that.

(Back in, sorry I had rped with Joshua when I thought he was approved, but he wasn't)
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:57 pm

(It cool)

Yuikio smile at her as she run after him. from that she was smiling at the boy and want him to be happy with her
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:48 pm

Joshua opened the door and smiled back at her. "So....mind if I sleep on the couch?" He asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:54 am

"Yeah joshy you can sleep in the couch, but be carefull I might sleepwalk and I might be sleeping with you" yukiko said
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:16 am

Joshua blushed at the thought of it. "wait..r-r-rea-reall-really?"
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:30 pm

Yukiko nods. "Yep but that rarey, so you are good or not" she said as she blush a little bit
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:44 pm

Joshua began spassing out as he usually did. "I...er...um...what....I dun't...maybe...yes...no.. I DUNNO."
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:49 pm

Yukiko love that from joshy as he pull him in for a hug. "Don't worry joshy, your yuikio is here to save you from this world"
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:51 pm

Joshua instantly shut up and blushed, though he couldn't move. (sorry it's so short)
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:07 pm

(It cool)

Yuikio pick up joshy and sit him on her lap. "So joshy what do I need to know about my new friend?" She said when she blush
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko and joshy first day in the house   Yukiko and joshy first day in the house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yukiko and joshy first day in the house
Page 1 of 1