Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How they met. Joshua and Yukiko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Empty
PostSubject: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:52 pm

Joshua stood in the halls of the DWMA looking for students to help as usual. Whether it was helping with a stack of book or simply holding the door open, he was willing to help. He started to walk and look around waved shyly to some people, sometimes stopping to stay hi.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:23 pm

Yukiko was in the academy looking for something to do as she was bored and need a parther as when she heading to one of her classes she bumb into a boy and she smile. "Oh. I sorry" she said.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:26 pm

Joshua smiled nervously. "No it oka-" He ended up stopping when he saw her...she....she was beautiful. His eyes were suddenly just transfixed on her, especially her face. Suddenly he blushed and realized he was staring. With a apologetic bow he apologized. "OH! I'm sorry, I didn't to st-st-stare!"
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:07 pm

Yuikio smile at him and pat him on the head. "It ok, it happen many time you do not have to be sorry" she said with a smile and pull him in a friendy hug
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:16 pm

Joshua blushed heavily as he was hugged, and then hugged back. He stood back the blush still clear on his face. He extended a hand for a handshake as he stuttered. "I-no- my name is-no the name- no-I-GRR- JOSHUA!" He said quickly and nervously having a hard time talking to her.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:19 pm

Yukiko smile at the kid. "Joshua, awww that is a cute name for a kid for you" yukiko said as she pull him in for one more hug as she also push him into her breasts as she hug him around with her breasts
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:24 pm

Joshua blushed deeper, being blood red, as he was hugged again, especially with where his head was. A few seconds and he wasn't sure if he was gonna suffocate cause he was too nervous to breathe, or because her breasts were suffocating him. Because of how nervous he was, he couldn't think, let alone struggle or let her know he needed air.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:36 pm

Yukiko pull him out from her breasts and smile. "Sorry, I just get so happy, so what a cutey boy like you doing here in the academy" she said
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:42 pm

"ummm...I...er..need a place to stay and help around. I wanted to help around the best I could so I cam her....but I couldn't find a weapon...so I most just help around with the students." He said, his blush slightly becoming lighter.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:47 pm

"Aww joshy, I will be your weapon, if you like and you can live with me" yukiko said with a big smile and rub his hair
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:56 pm

"Wait wh-wh-what!?" He said, stuttering and falling back. Not only was her offers, but also the new nickname had caught him off guard. "are you s-s-s-serious!?"
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:58 pm

Yukiko smile at him. "Yeah joshy, I letting you live with me and you can use me as your weapon, it a win win and I know how must you love these" yukiko said as she rub her breasts
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:16 pm

Joshua starred again his nose starting to bleed. He began stuttering again unable to talk. "I-wha-huh-why-when-" He was unable to talk anymore, what she was doing was truely breaking his brain.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:19 pm

Yukiko took out her cloth and hold his bloody nose for him as he pet his hair as she want him to relex.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Joshua tried to calm down, though he still had a slight blush on his face. "So....you....sure about this...." He asked, finally calming down. He wasn't sure if he should go....it would be hard to hide his secret...then again she was beautiful, any other guy would count himself lucky. BUT what if he got blood on something, how would he explain that. Then again...she's cute...
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:33 pm

"I am sure about this joshy please, can you trust me for this" yukiko said with a smile as she nuzzle him into happyness
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:44 pm

Joshua sighed, smiling slightly. "Fine, I guess this will let me help everyone even more. Thank um... I never got your name. So what is it?" He asked curiously and smiled bigger.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:48 pm

"Yuikio" she said
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:15 pm

"Thanks Yukiko. That's a pretty name by the way." He said as he stood up and extended a hand out for her to grab. "Want some help."
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:29 pm

Yukiko smile at him and took his hand. "Aww thank you joshy" she said
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:50 pm

Joshua helped her up, accidentally tripling into her breasts again before jolting up. "I'M SORRY!"
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:07 pm

"Your ok" she said as she nuzzle her
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:19 pm

Joshua smilled as bit as he kept a hold of her hand. "To class? I think it's about time." He asked. This is the best day ever, he get to meet a cute girl, got her as a partner and even got to move in with her.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:28 pm

Yukiko nods. "Yes to class" she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How they met. Joshua and Yukiko   How they met. Joshua and Yukiko Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How they met. Joshua and Yukiko
Page 1 of 1