Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buy One, Get One Free.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:36 pm

"Kenny is a nick-name for Kenneth silly." He said in a playful tone, and running into his room. He quickly changes into a tee-shirt, and shorts, then promptly races himself back into the room with Sora. "Get dressed, and let's go do something!" He called rolling from heel to toe, then back again. This soul definitely displayed more energy, his demeanor reminding one of a tightly coiled spring. Bringing a finger to his mouth, he freezes like a statue. "But what though...?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:45 pm

Sora scratched the back of her head, really nervous about this. Get to think of something....

Sora: Well, I think we should stay here. Besides, I don't have any clothes that I can wear here. The only ones that are here are really dirty, and I can't wear those. So, we should just stay here for now and be done with it.

She walked over to the door, making sure it was closed tightly. Then, Sora leaned on the door, not wanting Kendrick to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 12:59 am

"So wear mine." He suggested in a light tone, running into his room to root through clothing in hopes of finding a versatile outfits. "Why do I own so many up-tight outfits. I'm gonna burn these one day..." Walking back in with clothes in his arms, he stops on a dime. "W-wait... You don't want to hang out with me do you!?" He said with a slight pout.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 10:27 am

Sora shook her head no, walking over to Ken. She put a comforting arm him, giving him a warm smile.

Sora: No dear, it's not that. I'm just really tired, and I don't think I have the energy to keep up with you. And because of that, I don't want to be running around with you, or I'm not going to be able to do anything at all later, and I'll just be a spot on the ground, sleeping like a little baby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 5:39 pm

"But that's boooring!!" He cried, and fell directly backwards, landing with a thud. "But I AM pretty hard to keep up with.~" He informed mostly himself. Kendrick sat up, rubbing his now sore head. "What is there to do here anyways?" He asked in the tone of a frustrated child on the edge of a tantrum. "I know!" He called throwing all of his limbs into the air, and sprawled out onto the ground again. "Never mind... I don't know.."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:22 am

Sora laid down next to him, relaxing quite a bit. She put her arms behind her head, letting a content sigh. At least he was laying down now, that was a good thing. It was time for Sora to rest a bit, now that he wasn't running a muck around town.

Sora: We could always stay here and think. Sometimes, it's nice to just take a moment and slow down, to lay and gaze at clouds and just think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:06 pm

Ken sat up from his prone position. "But sitting around is boring... and sad." He said in a low tone of genuine despair. He brought his knee's up to his chest with a sigh. "We could-...." He began, right before going completely blank. "Hm....." Ken simply fell limply backwards once more. Even though there was little call for it, Ken seemed as if he drew a phenomenal amount of sadness from this.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:32 pm

Sora felt really bad for keeping him in here, but she didn't want him running around the city. If people saw Ken happy go lucky one day, then his normal self, they would ask questions. And it was obvious he didn't want others to know. So, what to do then.....? Ah, of course.

Sora: Why are we laying here, anyway? We can't even think about what we are going to do today without even eating breakfast. So, we should probably get back to the kitchen and start cooking up more eggs, shouldn't we?~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:10 am

Ken rolled backwards into a handstand, and then continued onto his feet. Leaning over his partners face with a bored expression, he lets out a sigh. "Nah, I'm over it." Standing straight once more, he offers his hand to help Sora from the ground. There was an obvious discontent. The way he looked at it, Sora simply wanted a reason not to be seen with him. Being someone with poorly developed emotion due to his quick hearted attitude, and having most of his time swallowed by his other half, meant that his perception of this sort of thing had to be optimistic, or he wouldn't be able to handle it mentally. At the same time, a natural compassion stopped him from saying so. He didn't want to worry his meister with the awkward knowledge that he -knew-she was avoiding something about him. Ken's face lit up again, his smile broadening. "So let's bake something instead!~" That or he just forgot already.

~~~

Kendrick watched his counterpart interact with his meister through a mental window. Normally he would have been able to take over by now, but when he thought about it, it was better for Sora to know both sides outside of a bad situation. It would be important that she knows how to handle both on the off chance he can't maintain his personality in an emergency. Not to mention, if she could manage to resonate with both at the same time, their attacks would be a lot more fluent, and erase any lag.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:36 pm

Baking, yeah, that'll be good. Haven't baked in a while, but, Sora can whip up something. At least, she probably could.

Sora: Yeah, sure, we can do some baking. How about you go and find us some ingredients, Kenny, then we can make something.

She wanted to get up, but the ground was pretty comfy....So....She is just gonna wait for a bit then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:31 am

Ken poked his partner on the cheek. "Hey, you alright?" He asked, standing upright, and making his way to find the proper effects while waiting for her response. He really had no idea what he was doing with this, but he knew that sometimes he could cook, and sometimes he couldn't. He would just wing it, and hope he got it right again. 50/50 chance after all. He was pretty worried about his meister, but he trusted her to say what she needed to. She wasn't already tired was she? It isn't even noon. Or is it? He was so bad with time.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:03 pm

Sora smiled at Ken, nodding politely. She stretched a bit, then put her hands under her head and her foot over her knee, trying to look as cool as she could laying in feeties.

Sora: Yeah, I'm okay. Just feeling a bit slow on getting up. Made myself comfy here, don't really have any motivation to get back up now. Didn't mean to worry you like that, Ken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:37 am

Ken wondered if he was really that translucent, but shortly after remembered how little that sort of thing mattered to him. "Oh come on! The day just started." He pleaded in a juvenile tone. "You're no fun." Pouting, he placed some items from the cabinet onto the table. "I don't need your help anyways. I-I'm a great cook..." He continued the childish rant, and began prepping for cup-cakes. Despite his attitude, he again seemed to wounded by being put aside. His emotions were more underdeveloped than one might think.

~~~

For a moment Kendrick considered what he had been doing to his neighbor. Anytime before he had taken over at this point, giving the other no chance to go this far. It almost made him sad to think that this may be "Ken"s first real taste of perceived rejection. Perhaps it was best he left him to learn. With the intelligence to par with any adult, and the emotional depth of a five year old, he may just be torturing it though. Perhaps he was too late in his revelation.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 1:50 pm

Sora sat up in her spot, rubbing her head. She then got up, walking over to Ken. Sora didn't mean for her to feel bad, she just wanted to relax for a bit more....

Sora: I didn't say anything about not helping, I just wanted to lay down. I didn't mean to make you feel so bad, Kenny. I guess I just had a rough day yesterday and all. Can I have a hug to make us feel better?

Not really sure if that would work, but hey, might as well try. Plus, free hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:40 am

A hug? What, did she think he was a child? "No, you can't. You can just go be lazy." He huffed, resisting the urge to just hug her, and get it over with. He seemed to ignore the gesture, and continued with his cooking, butchering the whole affair. "I-... I'm sorry you had a bad day by the way." He added timidly, not sure how to wedge his concern into his frustration.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:48 am

Sora felt a pang a guilt shoot through her, but showed no sign of it. This Ken was smarter then how he actually acted....Whoops....

Sora: It's fine. It would have been a lot worse if you weren't there to help me. And you let me use your shower, which was really nice. And I'm sorry for treating you like a kid. Guess all that work at babysitting and a daycare make you talk to everyone like that.

She let out a small laugh, then leaned on the counter, watching Ken. Might as well see how good his skills are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 1:47 pm

"Yeah, guess I'm pretty cool." He droned casually, as if talking to the girl was the last thing on his mind. It was painfully obvious that Ken was distracted, or that he simply wasn't a good cook. These strange aberrations were likely to never make it into cup-cakes. He gave a small grunt of frustration. "Y-you know I know how to cook eggs. I was just trying to get a laugh out of you." He continued to keep his eyes glued onto the unidentifiable pastries.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:54 pm

Sora laughed, patting him on the back.

Sora: You had me fooled. I thought you really did want to bake something for breakfast. As a first attempt, I'll give it a C, since you didn't burn down the building. A for effort, though. So, how about some eggs then. Let's see what you can really do, and get some food in me. >~< I really should have had something last night...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Kendrick tapped his fingers rhythmically across the counter. "I MIGHT fix you something to eat... If you give me an A!" He jested, his eyes shifting to the side in a conspiratorial manner, and complimenting his foxish grin. Regardless, he moved about, cleaning his mess, and preparing to make a real breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 8:15 pm

Sora laughed, leaning on the counter now.

Sora: I could, but, then I'd have to embarrass myself just to punish me for lying. And I would rather not. So, maybe you can work to get that A instead of bribing me, huh? I think it would be better for the both of us and our stomachs if you did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:37 pm

Ken couldn't help but wonder. "You... Punish yourself for lying?" She had to be joking. That was some sort of crazy person thing right? He would think this still unaware of his split personality, and having no idea about how hypocritical the thought was by nature. He cracks open an egg, and pours it into a bowl, continuing with a few others. "I mean... If you're into that sort of thing." He added with a short smile, hoping to recover from the potentially awkward topic.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 7:54 pm

Sora shook her head no, then stretched a bit.

Sora: I meant it as a joke, Ken. I'm obviously perfect, so I don't need to lie~ Besides, I live alone, so not much people I can lie to about homework and stuff. And since I always do my homework, I can't lie to my teachers. So yeah, perfect~

Sora had a huge grin on her face, placing her hands behind her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:37 am

Ken smiled a bit, and shoved Sora playfully. "If you're so perfect, maybe you want to cook for me?" He was still wary of the notion Sora might be mad, but didn't dwell on it, knowing it would only serve to hinder him. "So, been here long?" He asked, deciding it best to actually get something done, despite how fun messing around had been for the past several minutes. That thing might as well be getting to know the person he would spend a good portion of his weapon career with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buy One, Get One Free.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: