Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buy One, Get One Free.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:48 pm

Kendrick nodded. He hoped he would never have a job anywhere similar to hers, but he would accept anything really. "I don't think I've ever had a real job before." He responded with a kind a nervous smile. It felt kind of weird having a partner. He'd imagined it would feel... different. Either way, he was thankful that he got this far in the academy so quickly. What REALLY got to him was how much this girl talked. He wasn't sure how long he could keep up with her like this. "So..." He started to a subject, drawing another blank.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 5:44 pm

Sora laid on the ground, relaxing. Kendrick was laying on her gut, with her hands being used as a pillow for her head.

Sora: They'll tell you what you need to know. As of right now, I think I'm just going to lay down a bit.

She may have over did it with the anti-madness on the blade. She was pretty tired at the moment, and could really....

Sora: Zzzzz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:03 pm

Kendrick felt slightly unnerved by the contact he had with this girl. It felt odd to be in contact with her sleeping. Considering he couldn't become human again without actually touching her. Not that he was paranoid of human contact, he simply didn't want to look like a creep to the partner he just made. With that in mind, he decided to rest in this form throughout the nap.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:19 pm

As Sora slept, she unintentionally started pumping out her anti-madness wavelength into Kendrick. She never did these things too often, they just kind of happened with her dreams. Long story short, she was calming some people who were insane, and then they started to have a lovely tea-party. Hosted by Percival the Ocelot. Of course, this was draining her more then it should, so when she woke up, she was pretty much exhausted, but couldn't really go back to sleep.

Sora needed to eat and drink, but she lacked the energy to even realize she was awake as she mumbled to herself. It came out very hushed, almost as a whisper, like the dark secret a friend would tell you about as if you knowing would save him from eternal pain. Except it was good, so like a friend telling you about his or her crush, and how they were going to ask him or her out soon. With them knowing that the crush would almost definitely say yes.

Sora: Yes Percival, more tea would be lovely~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:16 pm

"Percivel?" Kendrick muttered to himself, biting back hard on a giggle. There was something else though. This wave-length she was sending through him felt so comforting. Warm, and relaxing. Safe, and secure. Without even thinking Kendrick had returned to his human form, too relaxed to even notice, his head rested on Sora's stomach. In this state of unnatural ease, he couldn't even think to fight going to sleep. After only a few minutes, he slept as well, his new partner as his pillow.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:13 pm

Sora paused for a few seconds, then went back to sleep. Her dreamed started to change, though. Her wavelength started to get more frantic, giving a bit of an off feeling. The ground around them started to shake, and a giant kishin egg popped up from it. In his hand was Aimee, gripping her hard as she screeched for help. Sora rushed to get to her, brimstone raining from no where. She approached the kishin, which was about 4 stories high, and looked very similar to an uncle of hers. Sora was near, with Aimee screaming horrible, then randomly exploded in a huge fire. Sora herself let out a large cry, having lost her friend. But, there was no time for that. For mini versions of his uncle were now after her. She quickly got up and ran, now fearing for her life....

As in the world of those awake, anyone syncing with her wavelength would be feeling a sense of urgency in her, as well as terror. Sora had broken into a fierce sweat, though she still remained perfectly still. She wasn't even shivering, though her body was starting to get drenched, and really badly as well. When Aimee had died in the dream, which was really a manner of seconds after after saying Percival, Sora had accidentally relieved herself, drenching herself in piss. Her face had a worried expression, and she showed no signs of awaking from her awful slumber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:24 pm

Kendrick shook a bit, then darted into awakeness. Quickly, he stands to his feet, alertness hot in his mind. He stood in a battle ready position, as if something had attacked them, or the non-autonomous weapon could do something if it did. Finally it crossed his mind. He was still holding onto Sora's wave-length. His eyes quickly made their way back to where Sora lays. Seeing her drenched in sweat, and noticing the unmistakable smell of a humiliating situation, he drops to his knee's next to Sora. "Sora?!" He called in an alarmed, yes soft tone, placing a hand to shake her lightly and try waking her. "It's just a dream. You're okay now!" He tried to assure, hoping to spark a response.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:35 pm

Sora's eyes shot open, though had a mixture of emotions. She took some time to figure what was happening around her, though her brain betrayed her on this. It was pretty much dead, and Sora had a hard time thinking, as she was trying to get over he less then stellar dream. She tried to think about what Kendrick was saying, though it wasn't quite coming through to her. Her head was fuzzy, she couldn't move, she didn't feel like doing anything, and everything felt wet and sticky.

Sora: What?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:03 am

Kendrick gave a sigh of relief as Sora stirred. "You were having a dream, you're okay now." He spoke in a tone of assurance, and steady confidence. "You may have... made a little mess though." He added, the attributes of his tone fading into a embarrassment he might share with his partner. Giving her an unsure rub, he sits the girl up, hoping to bring her mind back. "You feeling alright?" He continued to ask in a concerned tone.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:27 am

Sora took a bit to process this. She figured it was a bad dream, given all of the sweat running down her entire body at the moment. Though, she did feel a bit better sitting up, not having to lay on all of the sweat.

Sora: Oh, I'm feeling fine. Just a bad dream nothing wrong with that. It was pretty bad, but a dream is a dream, I'll be fine in a bit.....Oh, that kind of mess.

Sora looked away from Kendrick, trying to hide her red heated face from the weapon. Great job. First day meeting a brand new weapon, and what happens? She pisses herself. This really could have gone a lot better.

Sora: For now, I think we should go now. These clothes aren't going to wash themselves. ^^'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:41 am

Kendrick let a short lived laugh slip passed him. "Yeah, I suppose they won't." Standing, he offered a hand to the girl. So what if she wasn't off to the greatest start. He would help her through whatever issue she had. That's what partners do, right? His mood was soured a bit, a few select things crossing his mind. The first, was that, what if he couldn't help at all? For the next, he was dreading the moment she would meet his other personality. There was no doubt she would like him better. They always like him better.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:51 am

Sora hoisted herself up, but only made it about half way before falling back down. She did this 2 more times, finally standing up. And she was exhausted. Like, really exhausted.

Sora: I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm like this. It only usually happens when I use my wavelength for a long time. And I don't think I used it for that long...

Silly Sora. Using her wavelength in her sleep. Not the first time she did it, and it won't be the last. Just another night in the life of Sora Clement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:58 am

Kendrick looked on with a sort of worry as his partner struggled to simply stand. "No need to apologize." He assured, not having any idea what could cause this sort of thing either. He could only assume that he had simply fallen asleep, and the realization that it was her wave-length never crossed his mind.

As the girl stood, Kendrick put her arm over his shoulders, trying to offer her some support. "Why don't we grab your clothes, and then we can head back to my house. I'm sure you would like a shower, and a real bed." He spoke lightly, his voice sounding on the enticing sound, like some salesman, but still holding genuine compassion, and maybe worry. With that, Kendrick made his way to the meisters box. Regardless of the answer, she would want to at least go there.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:37 am

Sora took about 3 steps, then immediately felt like puking. She could feel her insides twisting and turning, and her entire body ached with each and every step, making her wince as she trailed behind Kendrick. To distract herself, she started to drink some water from her bag, now thankful for packing them very much. As they got to her box, she lazily grabbed a new set of clothing, not caring that he could easily see her panties. She just wanted to go back to Kendrick's apartment, then shower. Yeah, a nice shower or bath would be fantastic right now.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:24 am

Kendrick worried with each step, waiting eagerly to catch Sora if she fell. He would need to make it a point that this girl didn't over-use her talents in a battle. If she did, there was no doubt that they would end up dead. Offering his support once more, they made their way home. "Just a little more now." He encouraged, trying to keep Sora at a healthy pace.

Inside was a quaint apartment. It wasn't at all lavish, and maybe it was a little on the small side, but it was cozy, and Kendrick had managed to give is a certain warm home-y feel. "Shower is that way." He spoke, returning to his calm, but for a bit of relief in his voice. Without another word, he went to preparing the spare room. He didn't think he would be using it for a while, so it was left untouched after the furniture was moved in.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 3:00 am

Sora made it to the bathroom, turning on the shower and getting in right away. Didn't even take off her clothes, just hop on it and get cleaned. After about 5 minutes, she got out, turning off the water. She stripped her wet clothes, dried half assly, put on her new clothes, then marched to where the spare room was. She crawled on the bed, laying on it sideways, then immediately drifted off into sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 3:19 am

Kendrick laughed lightly at the girl, as she slugged/zombied about the living space. He couldn't really leave her like that though. Hoping it wasn't too much, he adjusted her in the bed, and tucked her in, looking both ways to make sure no one was there to see. After a quick shower, and changing into night clothes, he was off to be as well, still filled with the warmth of anti-madness. "Pfft-... Feet-y pajamas." He laughed lightly, and feel into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:21 am

As Sora awoke from her slumber in the middle of the night, she tried to remember the dream. Unfortunately, she couldn't, but she did have a strong desire to eat some honey, though. It was around 4:30, and she figured that she wasn't going to get back to sleep, so, she might as well be productive.

Sora quickly took the time to clean her weapons apartment, cause she didn't knew what else to do. After she finished some cleaning, she sat down on a chair, pulling out a book from her bag. She popped open the book, then delved into the land of studying for a test.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:15 pm

Kendrick would wake around his usual 6:30. His sleep had been peaceful, and like most nights, he didn't dream at all. Before even leaving the room, he put on fresh clothes for the day. Entering the main room, he had almost forgotten that the girl was still in his house. "Oh, hey Sora." He greeted casually, and moved to get some breakfast. "Feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:42 pm

Sora looked up at Kendrick, yawning a bit. She then gave a small smile, and stood up, walking over to the kitchen.

Sora: Yeah, I am. Still a bit tired, but I'm feeling a lot better then yesterday. Thanks for letting me stay in your apartment, Kendrick. I can't tell you how great it felt to wake up in my Pj's in a comfy bed, oh, felt fantastic.*Coughs*Any, you need me to help you prepare breakfast?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 12:16 am

Kendrick gave a sly grin, looking back at Sora as he pulled out a pan for eggs. "Yeah, I was admiring those pajamas... So, how does Percival like his eggs?" He teased, in an almost childish like tone. He was only guessing, but he figured no one's mom was vindictive enough to name the Percival, so he supposed it must be some imaginary friend. "J-just kidding.." He added, being unsure if he should poke at her this early in their partnership.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:58 pm

Sora puffed her chest out, sporting a very childish pouting face. And to top it off, her face was also very bright red. She was not amused at all with the Percival comment, the Pj comment, and was not letting that one slide under.

Sora: Actually, Percival is my stuffed animal. He is an ocelot and is very cute.....

Her face grew even redder at the statement, and knew it sounded very childish. So, she muttered the next line.

Sora: And there's nothing wrong with feeties.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 12:21 am

Kendrick bit his tongue, and turned to the fridge hiding a strained smile. Sure, this was the funniest thing he had heard in forever, but he couldn't laugh... nope. A giggle slipped out that he tried to cover with a cough. "Y-yeah, that's cool... Eh-!?" Kendrick felt himself sucked from dominance in his excitement. Wearing a completely different personality, the Ken broke out into laughter. "That's cuuute!~" He cooed, and hugged Sora briefly, before pulling away to begin cracking eggs with an odd perhaps misplaced enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:19 pm

Sora froze a moment at the hug, trying to understand what just happened. Kendrick didn't seem like a hugger ,and it was a bit out of character....Wait, yeah, two souls. Well, this should be interesting then.

Sora: Oh, uh, thank you. I'm really glad you like it, Kendrick.

She rubbed the back of her head, letting a nervous laughter come from her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:00 pm

Ken sat, staring at the eggs for a moment. "This is taking too long... I KNOW!!" He shouted a brilliant idea. "The sun's like, a thousand times hotter than a stove, right!? It'll cook these babies in no time!!" Without sparing a thought, he ran outside, and plopped the eggs onto the pavement. After a few minutes more he sighed. "Eggs must be heat resistant er' sumfin'."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Sora stood there, completely baffled. This was not something that was light hearted or happy. This soul was fucking stupid. Er, really uneducated. That kind of stuff will spread to the mouth, and she couldn't be caught doing that.

Anyway, should probably get him inside, and quickly. So, she ran out quickly, hoping no one would see her as she grabbed Kendrick. Grab him, pull him in, get him to be....Normal, and never speak of this again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:57 pm

Ken poked the eggs with a stick, looking up at his partner when grabbed. "Oh, hey there Sora. The eggs aren't ready yet." he said in serious tone, yet soft tone. "Wait!!" He called, and shot to his feet, as he realized the sun was just really far away. Running up the steps, he kicks the door open, and stands. "Hm... what was that again?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:35 am

Sora quickly followed him, running up the stairs. This Kendrick was really going to make her work, wasn't he? Anyway, she caught up to Ken, pulling the door behind her closed.

Sora: Alright, Ken, sweety, I think it's time to calm down. How about we get some food, and then sit down and be a bit quiet.

Sora's thoughts: Please let this work times 100 more times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:17 am

Kendrick blinked a few times. ".... I AM sweet aren't I!? I bet I give people health problems just by looking at them" He said with his hands on his hips in a triumphant fashion. Grabbing Sora by the shoulders he pulls his face directly in front of hers. "BOOM! Diabetes." He said, and shoved her away playfully with a giggle. "Lighten up. I know you don't want to sit around, and be quiet all day.~"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:50 am

Sora took a couple of steps back, catching herself quickly. She adjusted her Pj's, then tries to put on a calm demeanor.

Sora: Actually, I don't mind sitting around and being quite. I enjoy a library and reading in a nice calm area. Makes me feel great, and it relaxes me. Maybe you can try it with my, Kenny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buy One, Get One Free.   Buy One, Get One Free. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buy One, Get One Free.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: