Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arrangement

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

The Arrangement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Raya finished her soup and looked up at him, then smiled a bit. "Want to go to sleep?" she asked, tilting her head to the side as she walked over to take his hand again. "I don't have to sleep with you, if you don't want me to..." she told him, knowing that something was wrong. Still, she definitely did not want to be on her own. It was scarier that way, and she hoped she would be allowed to stay in his bedroom. "I can sleep in the floor, if you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:30 pm

Luis shook his head slightly. "No way. You're not gonna sleep on the floor." He spoke in a near monotone, ending the sentence with a yawn. He couldn't believe how desperate this girl was just to be near someone.... Or maybe it was just something normal to her. It wasn't for him to judge. "Yeah, let's go to bed." He said, as he began the walk to his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:33 pm

Raya followed him, her eyes starting to drift shut on the way, but she forced herself to wait until she got to the bed and lay down, scooting over near the wall to give him most of the bed and not impose on his kindness too much. She watched him with round blue eyes, her white hair splayed out around her. "I'm sorry if I did something to make you mad at me," she said softly, not liking that his voice had changed to a dull tone. She missed his softer voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:12 pm

Luis drowsily crawled into bed. "I'm not mad, and you didn't so anything." He answered her indirect question. "Now go to sleep." He would request, putting an arm over her, and falling asleep almost instantly. This sort of thing, with emotions, and such, it wasn't something he was used to yet. It made him tired. Oh so tired. Already asleep, he breathed lightly, his brow drawing together showing that some part of him was aggravated for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:23 pm

Raya scooted over to curl up right beside his chest, her nose buried into him. She ended up cuddled as tightly to him as possible, her arms and legs tangled up around his. She fell asleep quickly in that warm - slightly too-warm - cocoon of safety and softness. She hadn't ever had anyone who was as nice to her as Luis was, and she was glad she'd finally found someone who would protect and love her the way she needed. Nowhere close, actually. She just couldn't get over how great it felt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrangement
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: