Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arrangement

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Arrangement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:59 pm

Luis rubbed Raya's head softly. "Whatever you need to do kid." He spoke in an equally gentle tone. He didn't mind her sleeping late right now anyways. She just got back from her first mission, as well as the infirmary. She needed to rest as much as she could.

OOC: Sorry for the short posts. Looking after kids for short. >~<
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:15 pm

Raya buried her face in his chest, enjoying the feeling of having her head rubbed like that. She closed her eyes again, but didn't fall asleep this time. "You're being so nice to me," she mumbled, her small body completely relaxed at this point. She never, ever wanted to leave this cocoon of warmth and safety. In her opinion, this was the best feeling in the entire world. She had never felt this safe and protected in her entire life. She might even be feeling loved if she didn't know for a fact that she got on his nerves all the time. "I want to stay with you every night," she murmured softly, her hand subconsciously rubbing his side quietly.

(( lol That's perfectly fine ^^ ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:20 pm

Luis smiled, though he wasn't sure if this girl was beginning to seem really sweet, or really creepy. He had no way of knowing if this was a normal feeling, or completely justified, as he had never had someone grow in affinity to him so quickly. He simply stayed where he was for now. She would need to get comfortable with sleeping on her own, but he had to figure she needed to trust someone before her problem was resolved.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:23 pm

Raya sat up and stretched with another yawn. "I'm sorry," she repeated, blushing when she realized that it had probably been very awkward for him. "Were you uncomfortable all night? Did I keep you up?" she asked nervously, her eyes round. She really hoped she hadn't made him uncomfortable, or taken away any of his sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:27 pm

Luis slowly made his way from the bed cracking his neck when he stood. "No problems here." He stated in his usual tone. "Needed a break anyways. That T-vo guy left a bad taste in my head." He continued stretching, and making his way to the door. "Don't forget, we're picking up your stuff today." He said, grabbing some fresh clothes, and making his way to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Raya smiled a bit when he went into the bathroom, and she got to her feet slowly to go put on her shoes. She decided to go on her own to get the stuff, and let him worry about whatever it was that he needed to worry about. She walked out the door, leaving it only slightly ajar to let the nice, warm air inside. She quietly headed down the street, noticing her ankle felt much better that day. She walked up into her old apartment and picked up a travel bag, wincing when her headache caught up to her. She did have a minor concussion, so she supposed she was supposed to get headaches. It didn't bother her too badly, so she went about packing up her favorite clothes, underwear, socks and shoes. Then she picked up her toothbrush, shampoos, and other items she needed from the bathroom that she didn't want to have Luis getting for her. She hummed quietly and took the gauze off the split skin on her face, cringing at the way it looked in the mirror. Her eye was swollen, and she had a cut up from her cheek to her temple. Oh, well, it was better than walking around looking like a mummy, plus the gauze was itchy. She headed back through the apartment, picking up her stuffed white teddy bear that was absolutely necessary to have, then the picture of her parents that she kept underneath her pillow. She kept that one in the bottom of the bag, not wanting anyone to find it, as she headed to the bathroom once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 9:22 pm

Luis exited the shower to see the door ajar. He breathed out another sigh. "Gonna have to set up a note system for this girl." He muttered to no one, and left the apartment wearing his usual attire. "Good thing I have no idea where she lives..." He let out another sigh. He began to explore the housing district in hope's of finding her. She probably wasn't TOO far away.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:39 am

Raya headed out of her room, dragging the bag behind her. She bit her lip when she stumbled and twisted her already hurt ankle, sitting down on the curb to rub it quietly. She looked up at the sun in the sky and sighed deeply, getting back up to carry the bag up toward Luis's house. She blinked slowly and wiped a bit of sweat off her forehead. It was about 10 now and the sun was incredibly hot. After all, they were in a desert. She hummed quietly, smiling when she spotted Luis heading down the street. He was facing away from her, so she quietly set her bag down and ran up to hop up and put her hands over his eyes, biting back a laugh as she waited on him to guess who it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 1:44 am

Luis smirked. It isn't like he couldn't guess the only person that would do something like this to him of all people. "So... You're bringing you step ladder then?" He asked in a light tone. He grabbed her hands, and pulled them down lightly. "You should really stop running off like that." He said, changing to a more solemn tone.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:00 pm

Raya smiled slightly and shook her head. "You aren't that tall," she argued quietly, though she did put her feet back down on the ground lightly behind him when he pulled her hands down. She tilted her head to the side when he fussed at her. "Why not?" she asked, looking up at him with round blue eyes. "I've always been okay before now. Why would that change?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:53 pm

Luis turned, looking down to meet the girls eyes. His weren't so gentle. "Because, I need to know when to start lookin' for ya." He walked past Raya, and picked up her bags. "You still have a concussion you know?" He walked past the girl once more in the direction of the house.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:58 pm

Raya tipped her head again and watched him with a small frown. "I didn't think you cared," she said, looking away when she realized that he wasn't in a good mood. He honestly scared her sometimes, because she could tell he had the potential to have a bad temper. She walked over behind him to follow him to the apartment, keeping quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:45 pm

Luis glanced over his shoulder at the girl. "I'm your partner aren't I? Your safety is my first concern now. You watch my back, I watch yours? You know the drill." He said in a dulled tone, continuing down the street. He knew he probably should have picked better words. She might think their connection was purely professional now. "And 'sides. We're friends right? Same rules apply."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:50 pm

Raya shifted on her feet as she followed him, looking uncertain. "Uh, I guess so..." she mumbled softly, a little bit upset that he didn't seem to truthfully care about her. It didn't matter, though, she told herself as she headed up to the apartment and opened the door. Instantly, a little white, orange and brown shape bolted out and vanished into some bushes nearby. Raya gasped and ran after it quickly, eyes round as she tried to crawl underneath the bushes. "Hershey!" she called, clearly scared for the kitten's safety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:02 am

Luis' eyes followed the orange rat across the way, and into the bushes. ".......... Well that's great." He mumbles, placing the bags just inside the door, and joining Raya to save the cat. "You found it in a bush. Don't worry, it'll be fine until we can get it back inside."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:06 am

Raya nodded and bit her lip hard as she reached into the bush. She barely touched its back when it shot out of the bushes and into the street. The second it did, however, an oncoming car got it with its front tire and kept on driving. Raya ran out after the kitten and narrowly missed getting hit herself. The car swerved and honked angrily as she bent down to touch the soft little body on the ground, her blue eyes round and tearful. She sniffled and tried to pick it up, but found that it was too flattened to get it off the cement without it falling apart. She sniffled and tears started to run down her cheeks as sobs shook her shoulders and she covered her face with her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:16 am

Promises, promises. Luis would think in a cruel humor. The girl was upset though, and that was alarm enough. He sat down next to the Raya in the street, and hugged her from the side. He didn't say a word. He didn't really have any. To him an animal was no big deal. He had no empathy to act on. She would have to deal with his sympathy instead. Luis gently stroked Raya's hair, and waited for when she finished.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:20 am

Raya looked surprised when Luis hugged her, her watery blue eyes widening as she looked up at him. Then her nose wrinkled and she buried her face in his shoulder to cry hard. While she was grateful for the comfort he was offering her, it still hurt. She had thought that he really didn't care about the kitten, or her for that matter, but he was still being so sweet. She jumped when a car blew its horn and the man in it flipped them off as he drove by. She held onto the front of Luis's shirt shakily, tears still running down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:38 am

Luis picked the girl up softly, and began to move her inside. She didn't need to see the cats remains anyways. He took careful notice of the tag however. Yeah... Gonna pay you a visit. He thought with a smile, that quickly died. Sitting down onto the couch, he continued to hold Raya. His hands still rubbing through her hair.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:45 am

Raya sobbed hard for several minutes even after they got inside, her cheeks flushed red and tears still dripping off her chin. She calmed slowly, enjoying the feeling of his hands in her hair. She closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder, pressing close to him and still holding onto his shirt, not wanting him to put her down. She was still shaky when she pulled away and brushed her hands across her cheeks in a vain attempt to rid them of tears. "I-I'm sorry," she hiccupped, looking up at him with hurting blue eyes. "I... I just... I've always wanted a kitten," she told him quietly. "I couldn't have one at the orphan... where I lived," she corrected herself. "I've always loved how little and cute they are, and how they feel so soft when they cuddle up beside you. I wanted something to keep and take care of and protect, but now it's dead," she whimpered weakly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:48 am

Luis continued to stroke her hair. He might have begun rocking her, but decided that was a little too much for him to handle. "You've got nothin' to apologize for" He also wanted to tell her that they could get a new kitten, but he knew that would back fire the second it came out of his mouth. She would probably play the THAT KITTEN card. Luis lays back onto the couch, wrapping Raya in his arms. They could talk about it when she was farther away from the event.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:58 am

Raya rested her head on his chest, letting out a shaky sigh and closing her eyes again. She cuddled up close to him, loving how she was being held. She felt a few more tears slide down her cheeks, but she made no move to wipe them off this time. She was clearly getting sleepy, even though it was only noon and she'd slept for such a long time the night before. Still, crying so hard would make anyone tired, and especially since her body was still healing up. She was almost completely relaxed now, wholly soothed by how gentle he was being. She never, ever wanted to get up. She blushed and buried her face in his chest, wanting to say something but feeling like it would freak him out. She would only mean it as she loved him like a friend, but she assumed he didn't get much affection either. Still, she felt the need to try. She held onto him tightly, still blushing a bit as she continued to rest her head on his chest. "I love you," she said quietly, tears still blurring her vision. Of course she'd love him. He was the first person who had ever been so nice to her, and she loved how safe she felt with him. "Is... is that okay? Please don't stop holding me. It feels so nice," she pleaded. "But is that okay? Th-that I said that?" she asked, looking up at him with big blue eyes. "You don't have to love me back if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 12:30 am

Luis sighed, and wiped a tear from her face with his thumb. He could figure what she meant. Based on her story, and the way she acted, Raya probably never had someone to look after her. It's no surprise that this is her reaction. "That's fine by me kid..." Come to think of it, he never did either. "Just fine..." Luis looked into the wall in front of him, a bitter-sweet expression on his features. He might have returned the words, but he knew he couldn't do it justice. They were words he simply couldn't understand yet.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 12:36 am

Raya's eyes widened a bit in surprise when he seemed to be perfectly fine with it, and even more so when he brushed the tear away. She smiled softly and lay down again with her head buried in his chest and the rest of her little body cuddled tight against him. She really did never want to be put down again. She smiled a bit, closing her eyes quietly as more tears - though, happy ones this time - spilled down her cheeks. "You know," she started in a quiet voice. "This is the first time anyone's ever held me when I was sad. I didn't have my parents for long, and the ladies at the orphanage didn't ever want to hug me or anything, so I didn't know that it felt so good or so safe," she mumbled. "I didn't know that I would ever have someone to protect me. Thank you," she told him in a soft tone, still cuddled close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:52 pm

Luis looked down at the balled up human on his chest. She was making an awful big deal out of a cat. It must have evolved into something else. She was crying for some other reason. He couldn't help but sympathize with her again. Then again. He had never had any parents to lose. What she held back was so much more than he could even fathom. "Get used to it." He spoke softly, yet plainly. "I don't plan on going anywhere." He hated making that promise. If something happened the damage would only be greater due to those few words. She needed to hear though didn't she? She had to depend on something for once in her life.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:58 pm

Raya hiccupped and smiled, brushing her tears away dutifully as she continued to cuddle with him. "Good," she mumbled. "I don't want you to go anywhere." Then she finally lifted her head off his chest and leaned forward to give him a very gentle kiss on the cheek. It wasn't hesitant at all, as she was positive she wanted to do it. She loved him and he needed to know it for a fact. She offered him a soft smile and rested her head back on his chest. "Do you want to get up?" she asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:49 am

The kiss on the cheek caught Luis off-guard. It took every bit of him not to exclaim in surprise. Perhaps it wasn't a bad surprise though. He felt a bond with this girl that he had only felt one other time. Even better. This girl wasn't trying to turn him into a monster for her own benefit. "I'm just fine right here." He assured the girl. There was something else though. He was scared. He was scared, with now idea why.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:03 am

Raya snuggled up close to him with a small smile. "Are you going to go to sleep?" she asked, listening to his heart beat contently. She closed her eyes, rubbing his chest and stomach very softly. She was completely content with just laying there for the rest of her life. She felt so safe and so protected. She'd never had anything like this before in her whole life, and she was so happy. It was like everything was perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:17 am

Yeah, maybe he knew why he was scared. He was still worried about getting attached. There was no way around it now though. He would just have to take the chance. Meanwhile, he would enjoy himself. "Yeah Kid. Maybe I will." He said closing his eyes, and laying down into the couch. It wouldn't be long before he was asleep this time. An unusual calm found itself inside of him.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:26 am

Raya nestled down close to him and rested her head on the crook of his head and shoulder. She nuzzled his cheek sweetly and cuddled as closely as possible without making either of them uncomfortable. She had her hands folded in between them and her lips parted softly as she drifted off. Within moments she was asleep again, as always, and a small mumble came from her as she started dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrangement   The Arrangement - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrangement
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: