Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Supernatural Arts Academy (2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Oli

Oli

Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:16 pm

Alaric let the boy up after a moment and he slinked away like a whipped dog. Alaric let out a small smile and then continued on with his lecture.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatsrpg.com (just PM Ocular)
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:33 pm

Ida played with her food a bit, it was clear she was a bit depressed

Eric rolled his eyes and grumbled "yea whatever..."

Like a flash Ron was at Spencer's side holding the gun holding wrist with an iron grip "and as I said time after time , GUNS ARE A DISGRACE TO THE MONSTER RACE!! I never really took action to stop you because it was an emergency but to use it during a fight for honor? Disgraceful!! It's supposed to be a battle of strength when it comes to a battle for a title!!" Ron bared his sharp teeth and snarled "using one against a fellow monster in a battle for honor is a pathetic moveonly for weak sshameless beings! Just like humans!!" He hissed, his purplish red eyes were glowing with anger
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:38 pm

Lily let out a small laugh, enjoying the boy. She hopped up onto his lap and curled up into a ball, purring a bit as she rubbed up against his stomach, wanting to be pet.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:11 am

So did she get hit or did ron stop him before)
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:19 am

((Eh, yeah, I'm just saying because Larka needs her legs....jus saying..))
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:35 am

Ivy nudged her "hey what's wrong

Larkspur had thought she was done for until ron stopped Spencer. She stude up quickly holding her grazed side that was pouring blood
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:46 am

Spencer grabs Ron by the throat with his free hand and raises him up while staring him down furiously. He'd had just about enough of his shit about power and strength. If he was going to use a weapon, he was going to use a weapon. Besides, he was still intoxicated and not using the logical of his brain. Just as he was about to pull the trigger on Ron's head, his balance becomes off and he drops him from a super tight grip. With the last bit of his energy, he shakes his head to orient his sight and uses his strength ability to throw three super-punches at Larka's face and neck. Once he finished, his breathing began to slow and he collapsed. First to his knees, then so he was laying sprawled across the floor. Blood continued to pool from the wounds on his chest and his shoulder. His breathing became channeled and he became completely limp.
Back to top Go down
http://assassinwolf64.deviantart.com
Oli

Oli

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 2:58 pm

Alaric shrugged and headed back to his tent. He had taught the recruits a few new moves and now he was going to go relax. The raid would be soon and he wanted his rest.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Ida sighed sadly "I....can't stop thinking about my mom..."

Eric tensed up and instantly pushed lily off of him "d-dont do that!!"

Ron hissed loudly "that motherf#cking son of a motherf#cker!! How dare he attack the leader!! GUARDS!!! After that traitorous flea bag gets treated put him in the dungeon so he can reflect on what he just did!"'
The guards dragged spencer off to the infirmary, Ron ordered the other guards to take Larka to the infirmary,
Ron sat on his throne peeved and hungry "tell the servants to bring me a goblet of blood!!"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:11 pm

Lily fell off of Eric's lap, then landed on his feet. She curled it back a ball on his feet, and fell back asleep again.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:48 pm

Ivy looked at "yeah, were is she."

larka woke up staring up at a blanket ceiling her head was pounding
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Spencer woke up slowly and painfully as the gaurds threw him into the cell. Groaning, he shifts onto his side where his shoulder wasn't injured and watches them walk out. Once they did so, he looked down at himself. His arm was bandaged from the elbow; wrapping around his chest. Sighing, he sits up groggily and leans against the wall. He knew the second he got out of there, he was abandoning the hellhole this organization was. No doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
Oli

Oli

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 8:55 pm

Alaric then prepared to teach the next recruits about weapons. Moments later he was answering multiple questions about the best way to kill monsters. He shook his head and walked over to a bench to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:10 pm

Ida whimpered "I don't know....I think she was...k-killed...."

Eric growled and moved away "I saud STOP THAT!"

Ron was sitting by Larka's infirmary bed
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 9:09 am

Lily laughed a bit, and skipped over to Eric. This one was funny, and funny people deserved to be snuggled more. So, she gave him a huge hug.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:05 pm

Ivy looked down at her hands "I know how that feels.....both my parents were murdured right infront of me"

larkspur groaned and tried to sit up but stood at the pain in her.side she gritted her teeth and growled
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:24 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAFFLES
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 11:42 pm

(Skip my turn. I can't do anything. Also, thank you, Fire! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Oli

Oli

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 9:53 am

(lol neither can I)
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 12:22 pm

Ida wiped her tears away "I-im sorry, I was busy thinking about my own problems and I didn't think about yours.....I'm sorry"

Eric growled "GET OFF ME YOU BITCH!!!"
((Alaric could comment on what's going on))

"Are you doing ok?" Ron asked urgently
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 10:12 pm

Lily refused to let go, still giving him a big embrace. This guy was so silly. Obviously, she was a pussy, not a bitch. Man, people really need to learn their animals.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 10:49 pm

no no don't be sorry, I was just saying I know how you feel losing a parent. Don't ever think someone's own problems are more important then.yours "Ivy said hugging her

Larka groaned fine I guess even though my head is pounding and the graze on my side Burns like silver "she said
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 11:03 pm

OOC: .o. I still can't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Oli

Oli

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:26 pm

Alaric wondered what the hell was going on with those two.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:00 pm

Ida sniffled a bit and hugged her back

Eric growled "GET THE F#CK OFF YOU BASTARD!!!" He was struggling madly to get her off

Ron sighed "I should've just demoted Spencer Instead of endanger you..."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:08 pm

Lily refused to let go, enjoying snuggling the poor boy.
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:14 pm

It's okay sweetheart, you can cry I won't judge you "ivy said holding her

It wouldn't have been right it would have been dishonorable in wolf society if I didn't fight him no one would have respected me."she said foaming as she sat up on the edge of the bed
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:47 am

OOC: ....I still can't do anything. .o.
Back to top Go down
Oli

Oli

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:43 pm

Alaric walked over and easily hefted both of them off their feet and separated them.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:51 pm

Ida started to cry quietly

"Thank you!" Eric muttered

Ron growled "I'm still going to teach spencer a lesson...you think you'll be ok alone?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Arts Academy (2)   Supernatural Arts Academy (2) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Arts Academy (2)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next