Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starting off. ~Open to all~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jt

Jt

Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Empty
PostSubject: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:26 pm

Now this was great. Gaea finally had her own room without being watched by scientist. And by room, it's actually a house, but now was class time. So, of course Gaea was playing with her locker. She read about lockers before, but this, no, this was awesome. It can open, then it can close. Then it can open, then it can close. Then it can lock, then it can unlock. Why didn't she have these before! This may be the greatest invention ever! At least, for the moment it is the best. But, nothing can beat this locker right now.

Gaea: Oh, a quarter!*Bends down to collect quarter*
Back to top Go down
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Aurora walks along the halls of the DWMA, headphones playing electronic music. She walked in beat with the music, and her head slightly nodded along with the movement of her feet. She  closed her eyes momentarily, still walking. Strangers surrounded her, and she felt unconfortable in this atmosphere. She shrugged it off, and kept walking.

((Totally forgot which forum I was on, and I derped. Ignore this, for now))

Last edited by AwesomesauseLion on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:07 pm

Skyler walked slowly down the halls of the school her ears covered by her headphones and her violet eyes roaming the walls and observing the people hurrying past her. It was so strange to be back here after being gone for so long. Not for the first time, she wondered where her dear friends Luci-who had returned earlier than her-and Leo were.  She sighed quietly, letting her eyes drift to the floor as she continued down the hall, glancing up ever so often to check where she was.

She was on her way to class, though she wasn't sure if she remembered where the location of it was...Well, she would find out, couldn't be too difficult, right? WRONG. Without realizing it, Sky walked right past the turn to the room, and found herself next to a line of lockers, her head still down. She didn't see the girl reaching down to pick up a quarter, and suddenly bumped into her.

"Oh!" She called, "Oh jeez, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there!"
Back to top Go down
Stella Bridgewater~

Stella Bridgewater~

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:18 pm

Ray walked to her locker, which was a few to the left of Gaea's. She tapped her fingers on it absentmindedly a couple of times, testing guitar chords to play later on. She blinked and opened the locker wih a few flicks of the combination lock, and swung the door open.
Noticing the commotion to her right, she looked up. "Be more careful next time, okay?" She put in her two cents with the little mishap.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:54 pm

As Gaea was examining her new quarter, she felt the knee of a girl hit her in the face. She reared her head back, grabbing at her nose. Well, it's not broken, but it's going to be hurting in the morning. She lifted her head up at the two girls, one of them giving advice to the other, at least, she thinks it was the other. When she spoke to her, her voice was robotic, and sounded like a autotuned song.

Gaea: No, it's fine. It- I love your eye color. Such a nice purple. Oh, and your eyes are a beautiful red. Are your parent's eyes like yours?
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:04 pm

Sky looked up at the girl who spoke first, about to make a caustic remark when she heard a strangely robotic voice. She looked down at the girl she'd accidentally kneed in the face, wearing an apologetic smile. The girl complimented her eyes then, surprising Sky.

"Oh, thank you." She replied, blinking and observing the girl. "I hope you don't if I ask this...but, what's with your voice? It's really cool!"
Back to top Go down
Stella Bridgewater~

Stella Bridgewater~

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:17 pm

Ray was somewhat surprised at the voice, and then the strange comments about hers and the other girl's eyes. She felt defensive about the subject of her parents, making her irritable. "None of your business." She said loftily, though not in a particularly hostile tone.

((I was an idiot and forgot to get Ray approved before rping. I have to drop out now until later, lest my dignity be further wounded. *bows out of the thread for now*))
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:41 pm

Gaea: Oh, this.

She starts making a bunch of weird noises, exploring her vocal cords.

Gaea: It's not that cool. Though, I guess since it is my voice, I'm used to it. It's fun to sing songs like this though. It means that even if I am really bad at singing it and off tune, I still sound good. It's cheating to the max.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:44 pm

Sky smirked at the girls reaction to her question, and listening intently to the odd display of her vocal cords. What an interesting sound it made! Skyler couldn't help but admire it, though she wouldn't trade her own voice for it, no, she liked her soft voice just fine.

"Wow, that's really cool. I wonder what it would be like to make a song with that sort of voice.." she wondered out loud, her mind drifting and pulling images of music notes and lyrics into her eyes. She blinked and returned to reality, replying "Sorry, I write music and I was just thinking about how cool it would be to sing in that voice." (And thus dubstep was born! XD)
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:14 am

Gaea gave a huge smile and started to bob up and down.

Gaea: You write music? That's so cool. I never met anyone that wrote music before. Actually, I have never seen an instrument before, or at least, I don't think I have. Well, I saw instruments of science, but I'm not too sure that actually counts here. Anyway, you should show me what you kind of instruments you have, that would be so cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:42 am

Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Oreimo-kyousuke-shy Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Oreimo-kyousuke-shy Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Oreimo-kyousuke-shy

~*~*~*~*~*~

Normal day, normal faces, normal everything. Not one single thing about his current life had any sign of excitement. It was always, get up, go to class, learn, and go home. Not once has he been able to try out fighting a kishin egg because his lack of a partner, so doing a mission to actually feel the rush of his adrenaline was out of the question. Of course, he COULD go alone, but everyone knew that he'll never survive. Sure he's strong, has great endurance, and good reflexes, but he isn't one to be fast enough to dodge any attack, and considering he'll have no weapon, blocking would be out of the question. Satoshi thought about this as he stumbled down the hallway, hands shoved in his pockets. He tried his best to ignore all the faces he passed by, looking at him with disgust or pity, and all the whispers he heard erupting from every side around him. Though, all of this didn't matter. He didn't give an ounce of his attention towards bone heads like most of his classmates, because people who simply gossip can't be too intelligent anyways.

With a rough shake, the male shook his head. He had to snap out of this daze and focus on what's ahead if he ever wanted to get things done today. So, what did he need to do again...Oh right! He had to get to class, then when it's over, go groceries shopping before heading home. That sounded like a good plan, right? Ah well, it was the best he got. Besides, it ain't like he's getting ready to fight a kishin egg or something. His plan doesn't HAVE to be spot on. "I need eggs I think..." He murmured softly to himself, running his  hand through his hair once.

Like stated before, Satoshi isn't the fastest guy, nor the greatest guy on his feet, so it was no surprise to him and the others when he tripped on his own feet and landed on the ground next to the three female's legs. "Sorry..." He murmured, pushing himself back up like normal, just to dust off the imaginary dust on his body. Unlike some people who consistently feel miserable with their problem of self pity, he didn't care to bring these girls down with his harsh words, nor act as if they're goddess. Instead, he blinked at them twice, then opened his frown of a mouth to say, "Excuse me." Then, a well expected thing accrued. Satoshi tried to walk away from the 3, acting as if nothing happened. He DID have to get to class.
Back to top Go down
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:41 pm

Aurora walked inside the DWMA, taking notice of all the unknown people around her. With sharp eyes, she scanned the area. A few people were looking at her, but she ignored them. She could clearly see conversation going on between groups of people, they were most likely talking about her, but she was not certain. Her ears were covered by headphones, electronic music playing. With every step, she was in beat with her music, and she nodded her head slightly, as well. She noticed 3 girls chatting, but walked past. She had no business with strangers. She walked onward - she had a class to get to.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:54 pm

Gaea looked over to see two people, a guy and a girl. She grabbed the boy, then ran over to the girl playing music. She hopped on the girls back, holding the guy's face into her butt next to her butt.

Gaea: Hey, where are you two going? You look like you are going somewhere, and I want to know. Can you tell me where you are going?
Back to top Go down
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:48 pm

Aurora flinched, something jumping onto her back. She looked behind her to see a girl, a person, that she did not know, on her back. Instantly, hostility flared inside her. She scanned the scene behind her and saw another person. Aurora sighed, calming down, and laughed a bit. "Heh. Sorry." She apologized to the boy, then took her headphones off her head and set them around her neck. She had enough strength to keep the girl on her back up, and continued to speak. "Sorry," she apologized again "I don't believe I know either of you..."
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:59 pm

Skyler looked in shock at the boy's clumsiness, watching as he stood calmly, brushed himself off and began to walk away. Then yet another girl walked past them, wearing headphones, similar to the way Sky wore hers. She had been about to reply to the strange robotic girl's question, when she darted away, dragging the boy back and leaping onto the girls back.

"Uh.." she said quietly, watching in confusion, "Er, well then.." Skyler picked at the string of her headphones, looking about uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:45 am

Gaea giggled, then dragged Aurora back over to Skyler.

Gaea: Alright, I'm Gaea. I don't know this boy, and this girl is Skyler. She does music stuff to, so you to can be friends and stuff. Or mortal enemies. I don't know how music people work. If there is a fight though, I can make a great referee. Although, I have never been in a cat fight before. Do you guys know what a cat fight is like?
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:44 am

Skyler found it difficult to follow what Gaea was saying, she spoke far too fast as far too much. She blinked a couple times, attempting to take in a process the onslaught of information. Wow okay she thought, opening her mouth to reply.

"Right well I'm pretty sure that if a fight broke out, a teacher would have to be there for it to continue. Those are the rules aren't they?" She finally said matter-o-factly
Back to top Go down
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:49 pm

Aurora shrugged "Well, I doubt we would start fighting." She turned to Gaea. "My name's Aurora, but you can call me North." It was a strange nickname, but one that she was very familiar with.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:56 pm

Skyler offered Aurora her hand, smiling a small smile, "Hello....North," She tried the name, it sounded strange on her tongue. But if that was what the girl wished to be called, she thought with a shrug. "As...Gaea said, my name is Skyler, but I go by Sky."
Back to top Go down
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:46 pm

Aurora hesitated before shaking hands. She was wary of strangers, and never really liked them. Well, I need at least ONE friend in Death City... She finally grabbed hold of Skylar' s hand. "Sky. Nice to meet you." She then slightly smiled "Don't worry, you'll get used to my nickname."
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:51 pm

Sky noted North's hesitation, but decided not to point it out, perhaps she just had a thing about germs. She shrugged it away, ignoring what could possibly be 'wrong.'

"It's an interesting nickname, what's its origin? "She asked curiously, dropping Aurora's hand. Skyler took a moment to readjust her headphones as she waited for a reply, then added "Or, if you'd rather not tell me that's fine."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:52 pm

Gaea nodded in excitement with what they were saying. Two more friends so soon. Man, the scientist would be so proud that Gaea managed to make so many friends so soon. The seemed to be having a conversation, so Gaea decided to wait. Her left eye spaced out from the world, and she seemed to be concentrating on something else as the two talked.
Back to top Go down
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:00 pm

"Origin, huh?" Aurora thought for a while. She decided to tell Skylar everything. If they were to be friends, she had to be open.

"It began with me and my friend. He helped me with creating music, and helped me with some other things, as well. We had decided that nicknames were needed, and mine became North. He had nicknamed me because of my real name, Aurora. It relates to the Aurora Borealis, or the NORTHern Lights."

Aurora then realized how much she openly told Skylar. It felt good to not be blunt to someone. She shrugged off the feeling, and snapped back from her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:03 pm

((Sorry, forgot to add this...))

"It's also in my screen name, for selling music, NorthernX."
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:11 pm

"Oh! That's really cool~" Skyler smiled, "I wish I had a sweet nickname with an awesome backstory to it, oh well." She shrugged, smirking slightly. She liked this girl, they seemed to have quite a bit in common. "So, North, you write and sell music then?" She asked, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:15 pm

[Okay, just want to ask this quickly. There is suppose to be a posting order in the threads. Do you two want a posting order then? Even then, you can skip me a bit more, since Gaea isn't doing much. I'll throw something in there to keep you all occupied.]
Back to top Go down
AwesomesauseLion

AwesomesauseLion

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:18 pm

((I don't really care about posting order, but if you two want it, I can try .-.))

"Correct, I sell electronic music and remixes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:21 pm

[Considering the lack of posting order, I will leave the thread]

-For the record, Satoshi Tajiri left this thread-
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:30 pm

(Er alright...I don't really mind either way, though I've almost always usually posted with a posting order, which was why I was super confused about when to post)

"Oh, that's cool. I write music too, but I've never sold it before" Skyler murmured, toying with the string of her headphones. She wondered what kind of music North wrote, and was curious as to what it sounded like.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:31 pm

[Okay, it will go Claire, Lion, and me.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting off. ~Open to all~   Starting off.        ~Open to all~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting off. ~Open to all~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next