Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Unlikely Duo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Great Miku
Princess of Michael Jackson's Nose
The Great Miku

A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:31 pm

"Yes, just trying to be strong" she said screaming more as the resonance became more powerful. Inside she was tearing herself apart, but she did this all the time. Why was today different.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:36 pm

Chrissy raised an eyebrow, pushing her wavelength more to take over the Resonance. She was the stronger of the two, mentally at least, so she figured she should take charge. She pushed Clara's back just the tiniest bit. "Clara you don't need to push yourself so badly, you don't need to be strong, especially if it hurts so bad."
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:39 pm

"But the pain makes me better." Clara said continuing to push herself onto the brink of her limit. She felt the pain, but was right as home as she felt it. She didn't feel good but she knew it was best.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:41 pm

"But you don't need to hurt yourself to be better." Chrissy insisted, dropping her Soul Wavelength and stopping the resonance forcefully.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:45 pm

Clara forced herself to stop but the damage was done. "Why did you stop?" she said collapsing back into human form, unconscious. She layed there beating her self up inside about her not being strong enough
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:48 pm

Chrissy dropped to her knees beside the unconscious Clara. She grabbed a hold of the girl's shoulders and shook her roughly. "Clara? Clara?" She shouted quite calmly.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:10 pm

Clara lay there uncousciously cursing her weakness as images of her father and mother reappeared. They scolded and beat her and ignored everyone of her crys for herlp.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:13 pm

"Clara?" Chrissy tried again futilely. She shook Clara one last time before picking her up. She swung the girl over her shoulder and started walking back to the school, up the stairs, and to the nurse's office.

"Hello, yes. We were practicing Soul Resonance and something went wrong and she fainted." Chrissy explained, setting Clara down on the bed as per the nurse's instructions. She then sat lazily in the chair beside the hospital bed, crossing her legs
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:29 pm

Clara awoke about ten minutes after it happened and looked at Chrissy gratefully. "Uh, thanks I guess" Clara said for the first time feeling less pain knowing a friend would do this. "Um, Clara" a nurse said entering the room, "It appears almost all of the bones in your body have been broken and not mended." she continued.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:55 pm

"Well, that's not good now is it." Chrissy said up to the nurse, suppressing the urge to grin. Broken bones? Hmmm! That must feel so good she thought silently, biting her tongue to keep from saying so. The very idea, oh god Chrissy was almost shivering
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:09 pm

"Well I've been fine all my life and I am fine now. Besides it makes me stronger." she said demostrating by pushing around her broken nose as she winces in pain.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:11 pm

"Hey now, stop that." Chrissy ordered sternly, "It doesn't matter if you think it'll make you stronger. If you constantly do it it won't, in fact, it could hinder you. Do you really want to fight someone whilst your bones are broken? That would be excruciatingly painful," At this part she smiled, "and you could end up dying. We can't have that now can we,we haven't finished our project."
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:14 pm

Clara tried to make a smile but was barely able to create one. "But I have walked and fought for this long. These things have been 'broken' for as long as I can remember"
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:30 pm

"Don't you want them to heal?" Chrissy asked solemnly, looking down at the broken Clara, "If they've been hurt for so long, shouldn't you let them at least heal before you break them again?"
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:32 pm

"Whats the point, it isn't gonna change anything." Clara said observing her horribly broken and weird body. She knew that no matter what the pain and scares will never vanish.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:35 pm

"Well because if your body heals your mind will heal with it. This isn't good Clara, you could get seriously injured, you are seriously injured. This could end up scarring you for the rest of your life, you know." Chrissy explained softly. She was wearing her kid-gloves now, which she rarely pulled out. <--hypothetical gloves
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:56 pm

"But someone just can't change who they are. And I am broken." Clara said tearing up from memory after memory of her getting those injuries.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:25 pm

"Well you can't just change who you are. Not just like that," She snapped her fingers, a light laugh tickling her lips, "But you do need to stop. You don't need to hurt yourself to become stronger, that will just hurt you more. Training is what makes you strong. Ask anyone." Chrissy insisted, despite her own...attractions to pain. Her hand itched towards her right arm, longing to touch the long scar that ran along it.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:27 pm

Clara frowned and said, "But where does the pain go. The pain gets more and more big and me, and I use that to remove it from others. I remember many times that happened." Clara said emptyily
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:30 pm

"What do you mean?" Chrissy asked, genuinely confused by what Clara had said. She had no idea how to interpret that, for it made zero sense. It was either the way she'd worded it, or just the way she'd said it, Chrissy wasn't sure. But she wasn't positive if she wanted to stay to find out...this girl was starting to freak her out.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:04 am

"The more I hurt myself, the less others are hurt. It's better that it happens to me." Clara said remembering her first days being and weapon
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:20 pm

"That's ridiculous. Why would hurting yourself lessen the hurt for others? I mean, I would understand, if you made a mistake, or your Meister did, during a fight, either of you could get badly hurt. But that doesn't mean you should hurt yourself to get stronger. I don't mind getting harmed in battle, in fact, it makes me fight harder." Chrissy said with a twisted smile.

In truth, she really didn't give one rat's ass about Clara. But she did feel a strange compulsion to get her to stop. It wasn't right for people to hurt themselves on purpose. Unless that person was Chrissy, in which case it was fantastic since she loved it.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:24 pm

"Well I guess so. I haven't done much round here at all. But what does it feel like, not being in pain." Clara said wondering it would be like without herself.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:24 pm

"Without pain?" Chrissy wondered, going silent for a few moments. She realized she didn't really know. Sure, she wasn't always in pain. But when she wasn't injured, she was usually thinking about how it felt to be in pain. So she had to think carefully before answering.

"Well, it feels better than being in pain." She chuckled a strange laugh. For this wasn't true at all, in her opinion. No, she absolutely loved to be in pain. But, she could lie, it was one of her many talents.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 7:47 am

Clara had no idea what that described and was scared to find out what it was. The nurse came back and told Chrissy she had to leave so she can start mending inuries.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:07 am

Chrissy stood, thanked the nurse politely, and turned to leave. She stopped in the doorway and waved to Clara half-heartedly. She was finally leaving, fantastic! She could go home and reflect on her day, wonderful. She couldn't wait. Upon saying goodbye to the school nurse, she walked out the door. Once she was clear of it she fluttered her wings and began to float out of the school and towards her house.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:17 pm

{Rp Over}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Unlikely Duo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: