Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Unlikely Duo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Great Miku
Princess of Michael Jackson's Nose
The Great Miku

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:44 pm

Clara had been in the classroom trying her best to pay attention despite the ball of fear next to her. Sitting in the seat directly next to you was punk looking girl with bat wings which brought out many bad memories for her. The memories of being removed from her old school by similar types of bullies and first encountering the bats her mom placed in her room while she was 8. Clara was visually shaking and wanted to run and hide or ask the teacher to sit somewhere else. After a few minutes the teacher came back into the room and began speaking to the class. "Alright everyone go with your partners for your project." the teacher said as Clara timidly and slowly raised her hand and said in a shaky voice, "I don't have a partner..." After a moment of thinking the teacher said pointing to Chrissy. "Christiana, you don't have a partner, work with her Clara." The teacher said as Clara's heart sank. Was this a nightmare, Clara felt like it was.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:03 pm

Chrissy had been sitting lazily, her legs crossed and her arms folded. She was almost falling asleep, her eyelid drooping. When the teacher called her name she was immediately attentive, her eye snapping open. Of course, the other was hidden by an eye patch, as it always was. She stared down the teacher, then glanced at Clara beside her. She repressed a sigh, thinking Great, and here I thought I could just work alone. She grumbled silently, then turned to face the girl.

"Alright, it seems we're going to be partners."
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:07 pm

Clara was terrified as the girl with the eyepatch looked at her, visually shaking from fear. "Um, Yeah I guess, but only for this project." She said studying the girl and being even more scared. She looked into her eyepatch with her deep and youthful green eyes and noticed how unique she looked while Clara was in a simple school uniform with plain hair and plain features.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:12 pm

Chrissy chuckled a strange laugh that one couldn't quite decipher as friendly or creepy. She was smirking, resting a foot on the desk in front of her and balancing the chair on one leg. "Well duh, that's what I meant." She replied, looking Clara up and down with her one, emerald eye, "Is it cold in here or something? Why're you shaking so violently?" She licked her lips when she said this, wondering if the girl was in some sort of....pain. She almost shuddered happily as the thought occurred. Pain. One of her favorite feelings.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:14 pm

Clara was now terrified and flashing memories filled her thoughts of her terrible life, "Please dont hurt me!" Clara said cowering below the desk shaking even more and even tearing up slightly from the crazy thoughts filling her mind.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:56 pm

Chrissy dropped her foot from the desk, cocking an eyebrow. She leaned over, resting her elbows on her knees. Her face was almost right in Clara's, wearing a somewhat kind smile. She gave her an odd look, somewhat in confusion.

"Why would I hurt you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:58 pm

Clara shuttered and said shakily, "O-O-Ok, but the B-B-Bats." Clara said reminising of her old bat memories, her bones hurt even more today which was quite unusual.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:00 pm

"Oh, these old things?" Chrissy chuckled, gesturing to the wings on her back. She smirked, leaning back in her chair lazily. "Nothing I can do about them, not that I would." She rolled her eyes, What a ridiculous partner, how am I supposed to work with this? She remarked silently to herself in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:02 pm

Clara tried to get back up him her chair but winced in pain at her damaged leg as she got onto her seat. "So lets get started on this project then" she said still slightly scared and quite in pain.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:15 pm

Chrissy glanced over at Clara, noticing the movement of both attempting to get into her chair as well as the wince of pain. Chrissy smiled, nothing pleasured her more than pain in both herself and others. This was going to be an interesting partnership. Especially since Chrissy hadn't been paying any attention to the lecture and had absolutely no idea what the project was supposed to be.

"Right..er, care telling me what the project is?" She asked with a laugh, scratching the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:23 pm

"well our project to come up with a new and unique resonance technique than write a report on it, as well as prepare a demonstration." Clara said nervous at her laughter as she reached to her pencil with her half broken arm.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:46 pm

"Oh, well, that sounds like...fun." Chrissy said with a grimace. She wasn't looking forward to this project, mostly because of her scaredy-cat partner, but also because the project itself wasn't something she was interested in. She glanced at Clara, and then her arm.

"Are you alright? What's wrong with your arm and leg?" She asked, trying to keep back a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:49 pm

"Oh I've had these for as long as I can remember." Clara said pointed to her scarred, gashed, severely burned and broken arms and legs, "Those are from my parents." Clara said remembering the pain she feels occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:56 pm

"Oh that sounds painful." Chrissy said, unable to suppress the wide smile that spread across her face. She was grinning from ear to ear now as she imagined what it must have felt like to earn those scars....the very thought made her shudder with pleasure. "What...sucky parents." Chrissy added begrudgingly.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:58 pm

"Yeah, but what else is there." Clara sad depressed, for the first time showing Chrissy her suicidal nature, "Whats your name then?"
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:00 pm

"Er....the teacher sort of said both our names earlier..." Chrissy replied, slightly confused. She ignored Clara's depressing statement, uncaring. She didn't even know this girl, so why should she care about her? It didn't matter nor did it affect her in any way.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:02 pm

"Yeah, but its nice to hear it from the real person. So Chirstiana, are you a meister or weapon?" Clara asked curious pointing to her own 'weapon' tag over her breast.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:55 pm

Chrissy gestured to the tag on her own breast that said in neat letters 'Meister.' She smiled a slightly strange smile. "What sort of weapon are you?" She asked, suddenly interested. She was looking for a weapon....
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:01 pm

"Well I don't know how to describe it. I guess you can see if you want." Clara said embarrased of her weird weapon form.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 3:16 pm

"Sounds good." Chrissy grinned widely, pushing away from her desk and standing. "Shall we adjourn to the outdoors so as not to *ahem* break anything?" She chuckled, strolling to the door. This would be interesting.

(You're not giving me much to work with :/)
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:04 pm

Clara arrived outside into the large clearing outside the academy and said, "Alright ready." she said turning into a pair of blunt and weak claws that went onto Chrissy's hand and a lot of silvery gray feathers that extended from her arm and wrapped her wings. "Wait a second." Clara said as she slowing began to cut the length of her arm with a knife while she was in weapon form. As she cried out in pain, the claws became amazingly sharp. Also the feathers hardened into blades which covered her arm and wings.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:50 pm

"Cool." Chrissy grinned, lifting her arm up and observing the metal claws. She stretched her fingers, watching her reflection in the metal. She then turned her head to look at the hardened feathers encasing her wings. She experimentally flapped her bat wings, lifting off the ground a couple inches to see if she could still fly. She landed back on the ground, moving her right arm to her left and scratching it with the claws. She shuddered happily when she felt the pain, a scratch appearing and seeping blood.

"Sweet."
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:53 pm

Clara was still in pain from the knife but said "Not strong enough" she said as she brought the knife more across her body and fell herself onto her broken limbs intentionally, making the feathers stronger, "I'm sorry if I'm not a good weapon" she said shakily as she was obviously in pain.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:58 pm

"What are you doing?" Chrissy asked, more out of curiosity than concern. She honestly couldn't care less if the girl was hurting herself. Nah, that was nothing that mattered to her. In fact, she enjoyed hearing Clara's screams. However, she wasn't sure what the girl was doing. "And why are you worried that I don't think you'll be a good weapon? Why does that matter anyways, we're just partners for this project."
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:07 pm

"I'm making the weapon stronger. And i'm sorry cause I cant resonate unless i'm in pain" she said ashamed as she began putting her body through more torment. Clara tries resonating with alot of people but she never was able to.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:14 pm

"Really? That's quite...interesting." Chrissy said with a wide grin, "But, doesn't it hurt? Shouldn't you stop? Not that I really care." Which was true, she really didn't care. It wasn't that she was heartless, she just didn't know this girl well, so she didn't care. Plus, she enjoyed pain anyways.
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:17 pm

"Well pain is all I know" Clara said sadly putting herself through more and more to sharpen the blades. Clara was truthful in the statement she made and not much would change that. But she was beginning to warm up to Chrissy.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:20 pm

"Alright alright I think that's enough, it doesn't have to be that sharp. I'm sure this is fine. We should try resonating now." Chrissy pressed, hoping Clara would stop. Sure, pain was one of her favorite feelings, but that didn't mean she wanted people to hurt themselves so badly over something so little. She may not care about Clara yet, but she didn't want her project-partner to kill herself just yet
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
The Great Miku

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:24 pm

Clara stopped increasing the pain, but continued it going at the same level. "Well I'm ready" she said preparing her soul. But before she started a loud scream was heard from the pain inflicting her soul as she resonated.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:26 pm

Chrissy frowned, pulling her strong Soul Wavelength back. A crease formed in her brow, and she looked at the metal of the claws. "Clara? Are you alright?" She asked, becoming just a bit concerned, though she'd never admit it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Unlikely Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unlikely Duo   A Unlikely Duo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Unlikely Duo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: