Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

They Meet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:27 pm

Alexia looked down at Hazel's face wonderingly. She notices the blood under her nose from earlier and wipes it away with the sleeve of her shirt. She smiles down at Hazel, noticing for real how pretty she was, instead of just the first glance she'd gotten. She hesitantly touched Hazel's face with the back of her fingers. She smiled when she saw how calm she looked now that she was unconscious. Suddenly, Alexia realized how creepy she must look at the moment, holding a passed out girl in her arms and stroking her cheek...not creepy at all. She leaned over until her lips were just barely brushing her ear and whispered "Wakey wake sleeping beauty"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:35 pm

Hazel shivered a bit, then opened her eyes. She pushed herself away, rubbing her head as she looked up at Alexia.

Hazel: Stop making me faint. This and the heat is really starting to make me feel sick. I don't mean this in a mean way, though. Why don't you go and hang with a boyfriend or something for now, I really need to get out of this heavy dress.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:34 am

Alexia laughed, holding up her hands defensively. She smiled at Hazel, her lips curling up into a smirk. This girl is really funny. It's entertaining! She thought to herself with a chuckle. She stood up, shoving her hands into her pockets and slumping her shoulders lazily.

"Alright, I'm sorry." She grinned, resisting the urge to remark on the 'get out of this heavy dress.' She held back a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:20 pm

Hazel gave a slow nod, then got to her feet as well. She brushed off her dress, then took off her hat. She used the hat to fan her face, really starting to regret coming out.

Hazel: I think I should go home now. . . If you wish to come, I have lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:44 pm

Alexia smiled widely, tipping her head slightly downwards in a short nod.

"I'd love some." She said politely, gesturing for Hazel to lead the way. In truth, this made her rather nervous. She wasn't sure if she really wanted to go back to this girl's home, normally she would've said no thank you and been on her way to embarrass someone else. She wasn't sure what it was, something about this girl made her wonder.....
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:00 pm

Hazel turned and marched quickly, really getting bothered by the heat. In the manner of minutes, the two of them arrived at her house and she quickly unlocked the door and got inside. She felt the cool air hit her face, and she let out a sigh of relief, feeling the sweat freeze across her brow. She turned to Lexia and gestured the girl in, giving a small nod as well.

Hazel: Just wait here in the living room while I change into something cooler. And don't go in the basement. It's locked and I hid the key, but most meisters are very tricky.

Hazel then left Lexia alone, going off to change.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:11 pm

Alexia followed Hazel, keeping pace easily with her swift gate. She felt the heat prickling her neck again, which was a surprise as she wasn't usually bothered by heat. She stepped into Hazel's house when the arrived, pulling her hands out of their pockets and standing up straighter, feeling the need to be more proper now that they were inside.

"Um..alright?" She replied, turning up the last syllable as though it were a question. She was now exceedingly curious about the basement, and thought maybe....maybe she could just go take a quick look...she was a master at picking locks, after all....But that would be so very rude, especially after Hazel had invited her so kindly to her home. But...it was calling her....Of course, she would probably get caught, and she didn't want to be kicked out of Hazel's home. Plus, it wouldn't take that long for Hazel to change.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Hazel spent the time frantically running around in her room, panicking. Why does all of her normal dresses have to be ripped, this is so dumb. After a bit, she decided to just wear a long plain white tee that revealed a bit too much more then Hazel cared to show. She let out a sigh and came back into the living room, her arms behind her head.

Hazel: So, how curious were you to see the basement then?
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:41 pm

Alexia was leaning against the wall, her foot kicked up for balance. Her hands were shoved back in her pockets and her eyes were closed, almost falling asleep when Hazel arrived. She looked up when she heard her enter, and repressed a blush when she saw what she was wearing now. She put on a confident smile, then an annoyed one.

"Pretty damn curious. Care to show me yourself since i didn't look?" She asked with laugh
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:45 pm

Hazel: No, Lexi. If I want you to see, I will show you. Anyway, I'm getting us some lemonade.

Hazel brushed her shirt then walked to the kitchen. She got two cups and poured them, then poured them a freshly made glass of lemonade. She took hers and gulped it down rather fast, then poured herself another and walked into the room with Lexi, ready to hand her the glass.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 3:17 pm

"Damn." Alexia laughed, snapping her fingers in a mocking manner. She hadn't really expected Hazel to say yes, nah, she'd been joking anyways. It didn't really matter, she wouldn't be invading her privacy. No matter how...badly she wanted to. Ah, this was going to eat at her. She waited patiently as Hazel returned with the lemonade, smiling and reaching to take her glass.

"Thanks, love." She smirked, "Lemonade is perfect on a hot day like this."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:00 pm

Hazel nodded and sat down on the couch. She sat with her legs crossed, looking at the ceiling as if she was trying to think of something to say. She then gave a small shrug, looking at her guest.

Hazel: I have nothing to say. So, do you want to start with asking some questions about our lives?
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:16 am

"Sure...?" Alexia asked, not altogether sure if she wanted to. She wasn't really one to open up about herself, despite the confident show she puts on. Sure, she loves to flirt, and she acts like an open book, but talking about herself was never really something she enjoyed.

"Or...." She began, a wide smile spreading across her face, "We could go out, on a date." She smirked, downing the rest of her lemonade as she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:57 pm

Hazel was about to say something when her entire body locked up.

Hazel: D-Date?

Her entire face was bright red now at the very thought of this. Hazel never had a girlfriend at all, she just can't pick up one so suddenly.

Hazel: Y-You want to be my girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:01 pm

"Woah woah," Alexia put her hands up defensively, "Who said anything about girlfriend? I'm only asking for a date. Going out on one date is different, ya know." Her eyes had gone wide at the prospect of actually being in a relationship. Such a thing was preposterous to her. She wasn't one to settle down, at least, she didn't think she was.....
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:08 pm

Hazel leaned back in the chair, fairly curious.

Hazel: Well, I don't as I have never been on a date. However, that was a weird reaction to that as most people want someone to date, me included admittedly.

Hazel then got up and walked over to Alexia. She sat down on the tall girls lap and was eye to eye with her.

Hazel: I think everyone needs someone they don't just flirt with. You need someone who you can talk about your problems and vent out your emotions. And, maybe I could be that person for you. . .
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:26 pm

Alexia's jaw dropped when Hazel sat on her lap, a deep blush reddening her cheeks. She closed her mouth then opened it again, trying to say something, but unable to. She wasn't sure how to respond, no, she couldn't respond. This was happening to quickly for her to process, and her brain started to shut down...She started to squirm uncomfortably, averting her eyes from Hazel's.

"I..uh..." she stammered, glancing at Hazel and then away. She was starting to panic on the inside, though it leaked through quite a bit. She took a deep, shaky breath, then returned her gaze to Hazel's. She took a moment to think, chewing on the inside of her lip nervously. She honestly couldn't come to a decision. This was too spontaneous for her, and she loved spontaneous. She wasn't used to the idea of...girlfriend. No, it wasn't something that she wanted...right?

But Hazel was different...She was....something else. Alexia looked into her eyes, trying to decide. Her mind was racing, her heart pounding so loud she feared Hazel could hear it. It normally took a lot to get Alexia flustered like this, but Hazel, whom she'd known for less than three hours (right?), had succeeded with something so simple. It was mind boggling to Alexia. She realized that her mouth had dropped open again, and she quickly struggled to close it. A nervous smile played on her lips, and she blinked.

"Um....I....well...I...guess...?" the last syllable turned up as though it were a question, and she felt her cheeks heat again. She'd just met this girl for Pete's sake! Was it really a good idea to become involved in a relationship so soon? Oh but she was just so.....Alexia couldn't describe it.

(Oops, long post <.<)
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:51 pm

A small smile started to radiate from Hazel's face. A girlfriend, she had one. And with someone like Alexia, it was fantastic. Hazel leaned on Lexi's shoulder, snuggling close.

Hazel: Thanks. I really mean it. I've never met someone who made me feel so great before. Even if it turns me into a babbling idiot who will faint in the manner of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:57 pm

Alexia blushed, her mouth forming a slight 'o.' She shakily raised her arms and wrapped them around Hazel, gently resting her head on hers. She swallowed nervously, unsure of what to do now. She'd never been in a relationship before, and couldn't really figure out what had just happened. Normally when she asked people out, they went on a date, and then never saw each other again. And here they were, they hadn't even been on a first date yet and they'd already officiated it. This was moving too fast for Lexi to process.

"Uh...yeah..sure" She mumbled for the sake of something to say, to fill the void.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:02 pm

While Hazel was hugged, she took the time to think about asking Alexia for advice and to really show her around or just talk. After a bit of thinking, Hazel took a deep breath, ready for the worst humiliation that can come from this.

Hazel: Hey, Alexia, can I show you something?
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:07 pm

"....Sure?" Alexia responded, her mind still elsewhere. Though, she was pulled out of her daze slightly, and was now curious for what Hazel wanted to show her. "What is it, love?" She was carefully and slowly piecing together her confident facade and putting on a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:14 pm

Hazel gestured her to follow and she headed to the basement. She opened the door casually, showing that she lied earlier to it being locked. Walking in was an immense storage room, filled with a variety of Hazel's various collections.

Hazel: Well, these are all of my different collections at the moment, I have a little chart over there, but that's not really the reason why I'm showing you this.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:21 pm

Alexia followed Hazel, standing somewhat shakily. An irritated look grew on her face when Hazel opened the door, it had been unlocked. The little liar! Lexi pursed her lips and glared jokingly, then tiptoed down the stair and into the large storage room. Her eyes slowly grazed the room, observing everything in there.

"Then why are you showing me this?" She asked curiously, turning to face Hazel
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:34 pm

Hazel: Well, it's my secret collection. And, it's kind of embarrassing.

She went over to the corner and moved a bunch of stuffed animals, revealing a secret door. Going in there was another room filled with a bunch of underpants. They varied from sizes, colors, pictures, designs, and kinds.

Hazel: My biggest collection. >///<
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:38 pm

Alexia followed slowly, still slowly looking around the vast room of stuff. She turned around and entered the hidden room backwards. When she slowly swiveled around, her jaw dropped. The room's containments.....it was far too much for her to handle. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she fell backwards, landing on her back, unconscious. Despite how flirtatious she was, this was the first time she'd seen a woman's undies besides her own.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:45 pm

Hazel turned around in shock, not suspecting that as all.

Hazel: Fuck.

Hazel quickly rushed over, checking to see if she was okay. She tried to pick up Alexia, but she just couldn't. She made it two steps before falling over, with Alexia just laying on Hazel. She tried to squirm out of there, with her face burried in Alexia's back.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:52 pm

Alexia suddenly drew in a deep breath, opening her eyes. She sat up instantly, shaking her head and pressing a hand against her forehead. She turned, looking at Hazel with wide eyes, then glancing around the room again. She swallowed nervously, trying to keep herself from fainting again.

"H-hazel?" She stammered, "I...uh..."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:25 pm

Hazel let out a small groan as all of Alexia's weight was not focused on Hazel's guts.

Hazel: If you want to leave, you can. Just get off of my stomach now.

On the inside, Hazel was hitting herself mentally. This was not how it was suppose to go. She should just end it there before it get's any worse.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:01 pm

"Why would I want to leave?" Alexia asked as she stood. She looked down at Hazel, thinking she looked rather funny laying on the floor. She offered her hand to pull Hazel to her feet, trying to keep her eyes from looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:41 pm

Hazel grabbed her hand, then lifted herself up.

Hazel: Right, sorry.

She brushed at her shirt, trying to hide her awkwardness.

Hazel: I am really sorry about that, though. Maybe we should just sit in the other room and talk. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

They Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Meet   They Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They Meet
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next