Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Empty
PostSubject: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 1:49 am

Ghost was walking up the steps to the DWMA, ready for a new day of school. He walked through seeing so many miesters and weapons being friends, hanging out, and some even training. He missed his old miester. Sure he was over her sudden disappearance but it still depressed him she was gone. He sighed, walking a little slower now. he was seen as the normal guy who always had a smile and walked happily with friends. For the 1st Time In Forever, he wore a straight face and didn't appear very happy.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Queen Of The Fall Vegetable
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:09 am

Rachel had spent most of the morning organizing a desk that she'd only really use for one class. The rest of the time the room would be considered an office of sorts. She didn't mind though. She was just happy to be back in the game. Sure, her job came first, but she was determined to get back to making her very own Death Scythe. Her last atempt was a failure, but this time she had to succeed.

Heading out of the room, Rachel could almost pass for an older student. She felt like she was in school again, attending lectures and staying after to practice. Immediately she noticed the one boy in her area that didn't seem happy and approached him, tapping his shoulder. Was that how a teacher should approach a student? Whatever. Too late now. She put on a smile, waiting on him to turn and face her.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:20 am

Ghost felt something tap him on the shoulder and he turned around to see a very attractive woman. Shaking THAT thought out of he mind he titled his head as he asked: "Is there something I can help you with mam?" He asked politely. He hadn't seen this girl before. Well he thought he didn't. No he had never seen her. He'd remember a face like that. He then waited for an answer his head still tilted.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:30 am

Rachel took a moment to look him over, studying his reply slightly. Polite when faced with a stranger. A good quality. "Not really. I'm new here and you seemed down, so I figured I'd come introduce myself and maybe cheer you up." She replied in a soft voice. Maybe if she got on his good side she could make friends with a student? That would prove interesting.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:36 am

Ghost smiled a fake happy and shook his head. "You don't have to do that." He said. He didn't want to be a burden so he had to fake being happy. He hopped the woman would move on afterwards, other people worrying about him didn't feel good with him. It always made him feel like he was distracting them from what they need to do, or what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:43 am

Rachel noticed the quick atempt at a smile. So, she'd pull out her next card. "Nonsense, it's my job to care about you." She said, hoping that didn't sound too creepy. With her short stature, it was quite possible to be mistaken for a student. She figured she should probably clarify, but it was too late now.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:48 am

"Are you a teacher?" He asked curiously. If he was talking with a teacher, then he'd have to fake harder. "Well, either way, I'm very happy mam. No need to cheer me up." He said, making his smile slightly bigger.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:56 am

Rachel laughed lightly, pointing to a room not far off. Her bracelets jingled against each other lightly. "Mhm. I'm a guidance councilor, but I also have a homeroom. The school suggests I go by Ms. Dickson, but I'd really rather you call me Rachel." She answered, the aroma from her flower starting to settle in the area.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 3:45 am

Ghost smiles at her, starting to actually cheer up. " Okay Ms.Rachel. " He said still using the Ms. He still was getting used to American society, which he was having a hard time. Greeting strangers with their 1st name was bad enough but then they expected him to not say Ms./Mr. too? Americans are weird. He smelled her flower and blushed heavily. Dang it why does she have to make herself so attractive?
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 3:54 am

Rachel put her hands behind her back and maintained her calm smile, making eye contact now. "So then, what's your name?" She asked curiously, hoping he wouldn't mind her asking again. She was actually taking a bit of a liking to this boy. He was polite, and he obviously valued others over himself. Not to mention he refused to drop the "Ms.", as either a sign of respect or a general habit. Either way she was fond of him.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 4:01 am

"Which one?" He asked. She was a teacher so he assumed she would be alright if he used his REAL name, though most prefered his nickname, which now formed into a habit. Once again another weird thing he picked up in America. Noone could tell but he actually was Japanese, so lots of the habits people had (even the ones he had picked up) here were weird to him.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:25 am

Rachel was a bit confused. Which name? That didn't make too much sense to her, but she'd go with it for now. "Well, whatever name you go by here." She replied, feeling confident that this was a sufficient answer. Her arms were still behind her back and her eyes focused on him. Her mind was racing, though you could never tell behind her cheerful green eyes. She was looking for the solution. How to make him comfortable around her. She wanted all her students to be comfortable around her, but she know that wasn't realistic.

(Couldn't sleep... So uh... Postied?~)
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:22 am

"In that case I am Ghost." He replied. "Sorry if that confuses you. If I'm in your class I'll be the one named Riku." He explained. "I picked up the nickname Ghost while I was here in America." He explained further. "Along with a few other weird habits. <.<" He confessed.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:33 am

Ghost. An interesting choice. His snow white hair easily justified the name. "Ghost, hm? Well, it's nice to meet you. Riku is a japanese name, correct? I think I went there on a mission once. Didn't understand a word anyone said." Rachel replied with a giggle, recalling her time as a student. It was funny how things change when you get older, yet somehow stay pretty similar.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:40 am

He nodded when she asked if he was Japanese. He then laughed when she made her comment on her mission. "Wouldn't expect you to. Luckily English is a universal language or else we wouldn't be talking right now." He laughed, hoping she found that funny, or else this would get awkward.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:52 am

Rachel let out another small laugh, noticing a change in the way he was talking. This was much better. He seemed less tense now. "I suppose not." She replied, taking a moment to plan her next move. Conversation was like a game of chess to Rachel. If you don't have a plan, you may make a bad move. "What brought you to the academy then?" She questioned, rocking happily on her heels. There were one hundred ways for a question like that to backfire in a place like this, but she was hoping for the best.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:58 am

Ghost smiled at her. "I'll show you." He never did actually say, as he preferred to demonstrate. He then turned into his weapon form, and after about two seconds, turned back to normal. That wasn't the only reason...but he didn't really like to talk about that....then again he should tell her the whole story....meh he'll just phrase it differently. " That and I had nowhere else to go. "
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 9:08 am

Rachel wasn't surprised. Weapons were a normal thing to her. Though this one did interest her a bit. "That seems to be the case with a lot of students here. Your weapon form looked interesting though. You must have found a meister pretty quick with something like that." She stated, mainly asking for herself. Perhaps he'd take interest in working with a teacher.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 9:15 am

"Not quickly but I did find one." He said his body language showing how depressed he was. His shoulders slouched, his back bent a slight bit, and it looked as though he was carrying a heavy weight on his body. He could control his facial expressions, but never his body language. He forced a smile, trying to look happy.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 9:22 am

Rachel frown a bit. There was that wrong move she was worried about. "You don't seem to happy with your meister right now. Is something wrong?" She asked, kind of dissapointed that she made him upset. Hopefully she hadn't ruined his morning, or his day for that matter. Seems like she'd have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 9:42 am

Ghost sighed. He REALLY didn't want to talk about this but she is 1. a teacher. 2. an adult. 3. not being ridiculous and 4.being kind. "No, there's nothing wrong with my meister she just....disappeared suddenly. I don't know where she is." He explained. Something about this was making him feel slightly better, but only slightly. Yet another person he lost.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 9:51 am

"Dissapeared...? Sorry to hear that. Do you think she'll be back anytime soon?" Rachel asked, knowing what it was like to lose a partner. It wasn't a happy process, but maybe she could make it easier on him. After all, it'd be interesting to work with a weapon like this, even if it was only temporary.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:13 am

Ghost shook his head. He highly doubted it. Suddenly disappearing to him meant, not coming back. He was sure he was alone in the world again and kept himself from getting his hopes up. He then tried to change the subject, wantin to get off of this one. "So what do you teach?" He asked, obviously trying to get away from the subject.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:24 am

Rachel took a moment to think. "Well, I don't teach anything special. I'm a guidance councilor, but I have a homeroom class. My room is also my office, so you know where to find me durring school hours." She answered, her smile returning to her face. She didn't want to upset him by prying too much, so she'd come back to the subject later.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:28 am

"Wait...do you teach anything in the homeroom class?" He asked curiously. Why would a guidance councilor have a class? Why only one? Suddenly his head was full of questions that were just BURNING to be answered....-_- I hate it when this happens. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:31 am

Rachel couldn't help but giggle at his curiosity. "Nah. The one before me taught a foreign language, I guess, but I don't have many qualifications as an actual teacher. I think my wavelength is the only reason I got the spot." She answered, once again rocking on her heels.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:34 am

"Wavelength?" He asked curiously. "What do you mean? Do you like make swords with it or something?" He asked again, his childish imagination kicking in. He began mimicing her movement with his heels, though he had no idea he was doing it.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:44 am

"I have what's known as a healing wavelength. I can calm others and pull them out of madness. As long as someone resonates with me, we can walk right into an area containing high concentrations." She explained, laughing a bit at his mimicking of her own movements. It was interesting to see this behavior. Perhaps that was one of the habits he'd mentioned?
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:55 am

"Oh? That's cool. Never heard of that before." He said. That was a pretty useful wavelength. "Wait? does that mean you can drag kishin eggs out of madness?" He asked as he froze from that thought. THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:04 am

Rachel nodded. "If I can get close enough, then yes. I can enter a person's soul and pull them out. Then I can determine if the kishin is actually bad, or just bothered by madness a lot." She replied happily, glad he found her ability interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next