Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going to Florida or something.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hallow
Faggot
Hallow

Going to Florida or something. Empty
PostSubject: Going to Florida or something.   Going to Florida or something. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 5:03 pm

Hey, at some point right after Christmas break, i'll be in Florida near some beach or something. I don't know if we'll have internet, so i'll rely on 4G if we don't. Don't expect to see much of me. I'm mostly going to just stay inside and masturbate in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: Going to Florida or something.   Going to Florida or something. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 9:23 am

Nice to know, I reccomend masturbating on the beach at night so crabs cn come and snip your penis off. Anyway, Flordia is nice and watch out for gators
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Queen Of The Fall Vegetable
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Going to Florida or something.   Going to Florida or something. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 3:17 pm

Have fun~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to Florida or something.   Going to Florida or something. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to Florida or something.
Page 1 of 1