Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gigi Ponko (WIP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
古明地 さとり

古明地 さとり

Gigi Ponko (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Gigi Ponko (WIP)   Gigi Ponko (WIP) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:59 pm

Name: Gigi Ponko
Animal Form: RABBITS Gigi Ponko (WIP) OVERDRIVE_BY_IOSYS_ahora_si_by_PraYoshiAle(no she doesn't look like that)
Weapon: N/A
Appearance: Gigi has fair skin and black hair that is fairly long and a little curled at the end.
Her eyes are bright teal and beady. Gigi wears a dark purple dress and two golden anklets.
Her dress has rim on the bottom of it with a pattern of a rabbit jumping. She stands 37in. and weighs 36lbs.
On her head, Gigi has bunny ears, making it obvious she is a witch. The ears are white with a big, pink area in them, like a normal bunny. She has two rings on the left top tip of her left ear.
Personality: Gigi is sensitive and likes to pull off tricks on lower-class witches or meisters. She is kindhearted to greedy people. She often offers some money or jewels (etc.). However, if the person declines, she usually has a mental breakdown over it. You might not want to make her mad, otherwise she ignores you until you offer her carrots or play with her.
Gigi likes playing with anyone, unless they have treated her bad in the past. Meisters who have caught her usually don't bother to tell anyone. Although she barely even develops new spells, witches do encourage her to.
Likes: Bunnies, mochi, udon, kappamaki, jewels, people who accept her offerings
Dislikes: Symmetry, ramen, broccoli, rust
History: Gigi spent most of her life in bamboo forests with her underlings (bunnies). Gigi: "Let me tell you a story." "I was taking a nap on a rock in a forest distant from Shibusen. Out of nowhere, a meister had crept into the forest in pursuit of me. It was 1:82 AM I think, on a day in May. My underlings we're acting weird earlier, which gave me signs. It hit me. They found out about me. I wish i'd never take off my Soul Protect earlier. How foolish I was, I'm a disgrace to my abilities. I never should of had listened to Arachne, therefor she is dead, so screw her. *Giggle* I was told I was fine in my area. Even without a mosquito net in that place she had. No, even that wouldn't help. That small man, why was he...? I mean, in reality I'm chased by female mosquitoes every night. It annoys me to death. And here I am right now."
Spells:
Other: No, I did not copy her from Tewi or Reisen Inaba.
Have you read the rules?
Tamashi no Kyou- ... -Let's go Soul Resonance!

Last edited by Lady in Yellow on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Gigi Ponko (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigi Ponko (WIP)   Gigi Ponko (WIP) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:11 pm

Please give height and some indication of body size. And I assume your lack of spells mean she's not going to use magic yet? or at least in any major form.
Back to top Go down
古明地 さとり

古明地 さとり

Gigi Ponko (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: .   Gigi Ponko (WIP) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:36 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Gigi Ponko (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigi Ponko (WIP)   Gigi Ponko (WIP) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:15 pm

I need to ask admins when they get on if 1000+ is okay. It wasn't before, to have such ages. Also you have a coding issue on personality. Add in the spells for that I guess, as here witches have spells not just statements of what they can do.

To add the table:

Code:
[table border="1"][tr][td]spell[/td][td]Description.[/td][td]mantra[/td][/tr][tr][td]spell[/td][td]Description.[/td][td]mantra[/td][/tr][tr][td]spell[/td][td]Description.[/td][td]mantra[/td][/tr][tr][td]spell[/td][td]Description.[/td][td]mantra[/td][/tr][/table]

Paste this before /table to add a new spell:

Code:
[tr][td]spell[/td][td]Description.[/td][td]mantra[/td][/tr]
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

Gigi Ponko (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigi Ponko (WIP)   Gigi Ponko (WIP) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:04 pm

Ummm...have you thought of any spells yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gigi Ponko (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigi Ponko (WIP)   Gigi Ponko (WIP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gigi Ponko (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Character Creation :: Witches-
Jump to: