Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 1:47 pm

Memi is sitting outside of a CAFE, drinking some coffe, she was sitting farthest away from the other people as she drank. She had her hair in a little pony tail and wore her reading glasses, he gaze scanning over a book with no cover. She wore her normal get up of a black jacktet with black jeans and black everything, she prefered this of course and liked to keep it that way. She set her book to the side and just sat back in her chair, staring up at the sky happily, her hair dangling in the air . "Today is perfect...no bothers" She then took another sip of coffee of her coffee. Memi then sat up from her table and left money, moving out of the CAFE and down the streets of Death city, still sipping her coffee. "Okay...maybe i should get my first soul today...i don't know...it's dangerous" stops under a street lamp, beside an ally and a few trash cans "Hmmm, luckly it's not night...dangerous to walk alone.."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 1:56 pm

A break!~ A great fantastic break of relaxing and wonders!~ Such happiness to have, such sleep to catch up on!~ Oh wondrous wondrous naps to take!~

Right, anyway, ignoring the happy outburst, Sora stretched a bit as she walked out of her alley. After a while of some rather harsh test, Sora had finished them with near perfect marks all around. And now there is nice period of no test, less school, and some great money making opportunities.

Although, she still had to get ready for the day ahead of her. Looking at the sun, though, it seems most of the day had gone on without her, as this was not the normal time she woke up at. But, seeing her hair and messy clothes, that would probably give it away. And given that the only person there too see this was Memi, Sora was pretty content with this.
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:06 pm

Memi noticed the girl exit her ally instantly, all Memi did was nervously watch her as she walked by, he face covered by her long black hair. She didn't know waht to say to the girl or wether she should try to start a conversation or not, the girl didn't really seem intrested in Memi so she just went back to staring at the street and being silent. "I-ill move when she is gone...." she calmed herself enough to regain her posture "Okay, now i wait" she didn't notice th other stranger as she was too busy focusing on the girl that was more visible than her. Memi took off her reading glasses and polished them up a bit but other than that she did absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:08 pm

Sora blinked a couple of times as the girl made some awkward movements. A bit shy, but she can help with this. Sora leaned on the wall, taking a nice deep breath.

Sora: Beautiful day outside, isn't it?

As she did this, she was letting anti-madness flow out of her body in a wave. While it was for Memi, anyone with in a range of 50 feet would feel the anti-madness, being calmed by it. It was a nice feeling, or supposed to be, and would be pretty pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 1:39 pm

Memi at first did not plan on answering the girl at all, she just wanted to be silent and stay under the safe street lamp waiting for a taxi or something to pick her up, she did not want to interact with anyone, she would obviously mess up instantly, but she softened up some how. This girls voice and the way she spoke made her feel, safe, calm and happy. She looked to Sora and smiles shyly, her feet kicking the ground a bit "Y-yea....it's a beautiful day out to day..." she was looking at the ground and her hair was over her face, blocking her eyes, but at least she replied. She couldn't help but have her smile grow a bit at the calmness and nice feeling of the anti madness that washed over her like water did when she entered the tub. This girl was definitely a user iof anti-madness she had read about it in a text book, this worried her mentally cause it was never good to be defenseless and calm around people.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 12:45 am

Sora walked over to her, putting a hand on her shoulder carefully. Not slowly though. Well, too slowly. Enough to make her not feel uncomfortable about it. She gave the shy lass a nice warm smile, rocking on her feet as well.

Sora: It's great to see a new face. I haven't had the chance to see one in a while. But, are you new to the city or did I just never see you before?
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 12:55 pm

Memi winced a bit at the touching, but allowed her to place her hand on her shoulder "Ehehe...." Memi smiled back at Sora shyly, not sure what to say at the moment, he mind was going blank, she felt calm but...it was a unnerving calm to her, unnatural. She didn't like it, yet she did like i at the same time, she was stuck in a trance when Sora finally spoke "O-oh er...w-well you see, i usually stay in my house...ive lived her for a long time actually. I-i'm sorry...if i seem nervous...it's not you...i-i just..do this alot
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 12:52 am

Sora laughed, patting her back.

Sora: It's fine, dear. I see every type of people. Perverts, shy kids, out going kids, jerks, egotistical kids, radicals, witches, sweet young children, and ones who fluster easily. You act how ever makes you comfy.

Sora put her hands behind her head, relaxing a lot. Such a sweet young girl.
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:14 pm

Memi smiled just a bit a Sora, a bit more than her first smile "W-well i'm no pervert nor am i a jerk...so lucky you?" she said, laughing as much as she could but she was still ahving a bit of a problem talking to her, she was just not used to talking to someone like this, she was glad she was so nice though, Memi would have freaked out if it was someone mean. Memi looked at the ground and rubbed her heel into it a bit as she sighed, wondering if Sora was talking to her because she was bored or trying to be nice to the shy girl.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 12:38 am

Sora laughed some more, taking a couple of steps back.

Sora: Yeah, I am glad~ It's okay though, one look at my Pjs and it'll turn anyone off. Anyway, I think it's time for a proper introduction. Nice to meet you~ I'm Sora Clement, the healing meister~ It's an honor and a pleasure to meet you, miss.

Sora beamed brightly, holding a hand out for the shy girl to shake.
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 1:14 am

Memi smiled shyly make to her and shook her hand, slowly reaching out before finaly grabbing her hand with her surprisingly soft hand and shakingly shaking her hand "I-i-i'm M-memi...." she sadi to sora before coughing a bit "Memi Vandango....phoenix scythe weapon..." she then quickly pulled her hand away and stared at the ground shyly as she made the occasional glance at Sora "G-glad to see...a meister,,,,and a healing one too...it's co-cool"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 9:33 am

Sora giggled, showing off her bright smile.

Sora: Yeah, it is pretty cool. They are also pretty helpful when helping at the daycare or babysitting. Anyway, Miss Memi, since we are both here, would you mind going on a walk with me?

As she was talking, she started fixing herself. Walks mean public, and Sora had to fix her hair and clothes. Can't walk around like she was just getting up, it'd be too embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 6:31 pm

Memi was secretly happy that she would have someone to walk with, though she was shy she was also very lonely at times, also this girl seemed nice and like a possible friend so it seemed that the fates had given her a easy chance to make a new friend or just companion. MEmi didn't want to show how excited she wa so she just smiled a bit brighter at Sora and nodded "T-that would be nice..." she noticed how Sora was fixing her clothes and hair "E-er...w-would you like me to do your hair?"" she asked, trying to show a bit of kindness to this kind girl.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 9:03 pm

Sora smiled, then nodded at the girl. Sure, why not, this could be interesting. Plus, it'll be a nice bonding experience.

Sora: Yeah, that'd be great~ Do whatever you want with it and have fun~

She turned around, then started tucking in her white undershirt. Yes, very good, nice and comfy. Now, after she adjusted her sweater, she started straightening everything, looking a lot more presentable to public now.
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:04 pm

Memi started fixing Sora's hair, putting it into a pony tail with some bands from her pocket, humming all the while. "S-so.....would you like to go somewhere fun? O-or just walk? Anything is fine with me as long as...it's nothing inappropriate..." she then finally finished fixing her hair and put a flower into her hair, smiling all the while. "So...n-no offense...but do you have a home?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:48 pm

Sora listened to her hum a bit, enjoying it. Though, it took her a bit to get back to the questions.

Sora: Oh, just the park for now. I'm sure we can find something there to do. And we won't do anything inappropriate. ^^' Unless you think it is taboo to go for a casual walk. As to your final answer, I do. It just happens to be a box in the alley way over there. Not the best home, but I don't mind it.

Sora was really thankful Memi was not in front of her, cause she was a very nice shade of red right now. She could have gotten a dorm room, but all of the students would have pestered her to heal them of there scratches and headaches. Sora would have done it, but sooner or later, they would have discovered what Sora's powers do to her, then forbid her to use them. Plus, living in the street as a student like her? Pretty pathetic, really.
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:12 pm

Memi sighs and pats Sora "W-well i'm sorry you have no where to stay, but atleast you can live on your own without any shelter but a box. I like girls like that, you're a cool person." she then stops fixing her hair and hugs her from behind "W-why are you blushing by the way? E-e-embarrassed?" she then let go of her and giggled "Not gunna ask why you don't get a room at the acad though...probably your own reason...you do know you can...get a dorm...right?
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 12:14 am

Sora felt a bit happier being hugged, but she was still blushing. Especially after Memi pointed it out. Might as well tell the truth. No real reason to lie about this.

Sora: I don't really like talking about my living conditions. It's embarrassing for me. As to why I live in the street....It's kind of a long story. One I don't talk about to anyone. I mean, it's nothing personal, Memi. ^^' For now, I'll tell you that I lost a really close friend, and it had some bad effects on me. But, I'm really enjoying my life now, so that's all that matters. And I think you are a wonderful person as well, Memi~
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:41 am

Memi felt like she understood where this girl was coming from, it would be embarrassing to talk about ones living conditions if they lived on the streets and she felt she understood that concept a bit better than she knew why. "I-it's fine i understand, thank you for explaining it to me at least, t-that was good to knwo you trust me even if it's just a bit." she then smiled aand blushed slightly "Y-you really think i'm a...wonderful person? I think im...more of a medium..."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:57 pm

Sora laughed a bit, turning to face Memi. She was starting to really enjoy Memi's company. This shy girl was rather cute, and reminded Sora a bit of herself when she first arrived at Death City. It was nice to know how much she changed, even if it was because of a few rather poor circumstances.

Sora: Well, I guess it'll be my mission to make you happier about yourself. And thanks for understanding, Memi. I appreciate it.

Sora then linked arms with Memi, and started on her walk toward the park. It was a great day. Clear, not too hot, and a gentle gust blowing at the two girls. What more could Sora ask for in a walk besides breakfast?
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 12:17 am

Memi smiled back to Sora when she turned around to face her, Sora seemed to be a girl Memi would like to hang around with for a very long time, the kind girl was wonderful and she really liked her. "N-no problem, now lets walk" she then blushed and shivered at the skin contact with Sora, finding skin contact quite weird but still interlocking arms with her "O-okay, lets go!" she said with a smile before walking off with her. "So..you hungry Sora? I haven't eaten breakfast yet"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:36 am

Sora blushed a bit again, nodding and scratching the back of her head. These two were quite the pair, constantly making the other blush. But, Sora did enjoy Memi's company, so it didn't really matter to Sora.

Sora: A bit. But, I'll have breakfast later. I can survive a single morning without breakfast. It'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:33 pm

Memi would sigh happily and walk on with Sora, finding them ore she hung out with this girl the more she enjoyed her company. She shook her head and pouted "No! You are g-gunna eat breakfast with me! P-please? I really want to treat you to breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:58 pm

Sora looked over, rubbing the back of her head. Well, guess it was time for Sora's breakfast. But she couldn't let this girl pay for her food and stuff. It'd be unfair to have the girl use all of her food and money for this.

Sora: Are you sure? I wouldn't want to you to waste money one me if it is not needed. Or I can help pay for it. Or pay you back if we are eating at your house.
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 1:50 pm

Memi pouted and nodded her head yes rapidly "Y-yeah i'm sure ya dingus, i will pay for your food! And don't say it will be a waist either, i-t's impossible...to waste food on a friend." Memi tucked a bit of her hair and looked to the ground when she called Sora her friend, she still wasn't even sure this girl thought of her as a friend but it was good to think. "N-no need to pay me back or help pay for it,i have the money"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 9:26 am

Sora blushed a bit, rubbing the back of her head. Also seems to do that when she is nervous or embarrassed. When did she start doing that? This never happened back in the day when she first arrive. Then again, she was a lot different when she first arrived.

Sora: Are you sure? I have like 8 dollars with me. I am sure I can get something decent with that. Plus, I can make more now that all of the test are over.
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 8:05 pm

Memi nodded and smiled happily, glad she would allow her to buy her food, this was possible the first friend she was every going to get so she planned on making it the best. She also wanted to be nice to Sora, she guessed she didn't have alot of money. "Y-yea i'm sure! I can pay for you easily! LEast i can do for you!"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:10 pm

Sora: Thank you, Memi. I really appreciate this.

She'll probably pay Memi back later. Or do something to make up for this. It'll be nice to finally have breakfast that isn't pop tarts. Oh, this will be so good.

Anyway, that didn't matter right now. Well, it did, but they were still on a walk, so Sora will continue to enjoy the walk. The park was rather peaceful, and it made Sora feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Back to top Go down
Gumpy
Brussel Sprout
Gumpy

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 9:09 am

Memi nodded at her appreciation but really felt she didn't need to thank her "I-it's no problem really, no big deal" she then started to head towards a little CAFE farther ahead of her "There it is!" she said with a large smiles "Y-you are gong to love this CAFE...i hope, they make t-they best waffles!" she then grabbed Sora's hand and pulled her along.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:53 pm

Sora: A-Alright~

Sora was not expecting that as well, but was definitely not gonna complain. She hasn't had a good waffle in such a long time~ This was going to be amazing. Of course, now Sora was gonna have to be sneakier about how to give Memi a reward. It'll definitely worth it though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)   A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A turn of events, shy weapon meets new friend? (JT AND ME ONLY)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next