Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival (Jt und Beetle)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beetle

Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Empty
PostSubject: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Huff, huff, huff.

Well, that was a workout! Analysis had ridden a bike up to the DWMA from his apartment... His apartment being located across the city. It was all part of his training regime!

And the fact that he had no other ride except the bus. 

Stepping off his Bike, he placed it in the bike rack, pulling out a bike lock to make sure it did not get stolen. Once he made sure it was safe, the suited meister looked up the massive steps leading into the DWMA.

This....is going to suck.

Bracing himself, Analysis began the long trek up the stairs to the acadamy.

Well, at least I'm here! At the place where I can learn to be a meister, my dream job! 

Though, he WAS worried about not being able to find a weapon. If he didn't have a weapon, how would he be a meister?
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:17 pm

About half way up the hill were two blue haired girls with a dilemma. Sapphire was laying on the steps, panting heavily as Maya was laying adjacent to her identical twin. Even if they were like this, for Sapphire, it had been a very good week. She had gotten to meet a twin sister she never knew she had and they became really close in a short amount of time.

Maya was also very pleased, if not the fact that she was getting her hair dirty by laying there. It didn't mean that much to her, though, she met another in the Leona blood line. How awesome is that, a sister from the same mom~. Nothing else in the DWMA can compete with this, and even if the start was rough, contrary to what Sapphire believes, the two did grow very close to each other. But, for now, Maya just laid there, clutching her katana close to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:33 pm

Analysis would huff as he ascended the stairs. 

"Who thought....it would be a good idea....to install these stairs....Gah, I feel out of shape...And considering my training regimen!"

The suited meister then saw a pair of girls. People! Maybe one of them was a weapon! Reaching up, he waved as he continued to climb towards them. "Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:41 pm

As soon as Maya and Sapphire heard the hello, the both of them rolled forward to get to their feet with some nice grace dashed in there. There was also a bit of style. Sapphire waved at the boy as Maya took a deep bow.

Maya: It is an honor to meet you, my kind sir. My name is Maya Leona and this is my sister Sapphire Leona.

Sapphire: Herro~

Maya: We both hale from the Leona weapon blood line, spanning generation after generation of weapons with Angelic and Demonic forms and becoming famous Death Scythes~

Sapphire: Maya likes to talk a lot about us. It's usually longer.

Maya:*Blushes* What, no, no it's not, Sapphire.

Sapphire: Yeah it is, you chased off a guy for talking for like 2 minutes straight.

Maya:....Shut up.....
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:03 pm

Analysis blinked. Wow. That was a fast introduction had he ever seen one.

"Erm, hi. Names Analysis. Analysis Quick. Meister in training. I, uh, just arrived. I am an expert in mens fashion and a skilled martial artist. Otherwise, nothing really stands out." He stuck out his hand. "Anyways, nice to meecha!"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:07 pm

Maya shook his hand first, then Sapphire did.

Maya: Interesting to note.

Sapphire's eyes were bright though, and she was hopping up and down with glee.

Sapphire: Your into Fashion!?~ Oh, that's so cool. We should make clothes sometime. See, a witch gave me the power to make clothing and to poof it away.~ So, you can come up with the designs and I can just poof them up, we can have so much fun~

Maya: Calm down Saffy.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:19 pm

Analysis grinned. "Always nice to meet another fashion enthusiast! I mean, LOOK at the way people dress today! No style, no grace! Its like they have never HEARD of the phrase 'dress for success'." He gestured at his suit. "You see this suit? GENUINE spider silk, which is the BEST material you can make clothes out of. Cost a heck of a lot to buy the material, but is it WORTH it. Spider silk IS one of the toughest materials you can get thats still comfy, after all!" He chuckled. "Sorry for rambling, I tend to do that sometimes. A habit I picked up from my parents."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:35 pm

Sapphire: I know what you mean. Most of the time, I make my clothes out of spider silk as well. It does a wonders with socks.

Sapphire had a huge grin plastered on her face, proud of making Analysis happy with her.

Maya: Only the best for the Leona weapons~ So a meister? Do you have a weapon then? Cause if not, I think you and Sapphire seem to be getting off on a very good foot.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:50 pm

Analysis would give a big grin. "That would be EXCELLENT! Honestly, I thought it would take far longer to find a weapon who knew how SERIOUS clothes were!" 

His face got serious for a moment. "However, please note that my training regimen is NOT for the faint of heart. If you wish to be my weapon, you shall have to learn martial arts, that way, if I am incapacitated, you will be able to fight on!"

He broke out into a grin again. "That being said, Martial Arts are not NEARLY as tough as some would think. One, two hours a day, three days a week, you'll pick it up fast!" He sticks his hand out again.

"So whaddya say, partners?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:55 pm

Sapphire: Actually, my sister has been training me to fight like that, plus, I have been trained to be autonomous as well, so if you are incapacitated, I can still fight with a weapon. So of course I will accept~

Sapphire grabbed Analysis's hand and shook it, happy to have him as a meister. And it showed with a huge toothy grin plastered on her face.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:10 pm

"EEEXCELLENT!" He said as he gave Sapphires hand a vigorous shake, before checking his watch. "Oooh dear. Class is about to begin. Madames, we must hurry! Sapphire, meet me after school at the training grounds! We must PRACTICE!" With that, Analysis began powerwalking to class. Couldn't be late, no siree.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:38 pm

Sapphire nodded at him, then the blue haired girls ran to their class. It was a pretty normal day, school wise, with Sapphire changing her outfit every now and then. When classes had ended, Maya left to go home while Sapphire stayed behind at the top of the stairs, waiting for her meister to come by.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:15 pm

Analysis would exit the building, grinning. That was....a highly informative day. He spotted Sapphire by the stairs. "Sapphire! Hello! ARE YOU READY TO TRAIN!" He boomed, before chuckling. "So, yeah, training. I was thinking we could go by the training grounds, get used to each others fighting styles. Sound like a plan?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm

Sapphire laughed as well, then started rocking on her feet. She liked this guy, he was really funny and seemed nice. And his clothes smelled really nice, as did his hair. Though, she couldn't be too sure since she didn't actually get that close to Analysis.

Sapphire: Yeah, that can work~ Come on, let's go now.

She got on the railing of the stairs, then gave a small push with her feet. She was then sent flying down the rail, racing to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:10 pm

Analysis would grin. "Race you to the training grounds!" He said as he bounded down the stairs. Good thing it was easier to go down than up! Plus, he had had the whole day to rest up after biking the whole way here!

Note to self, get a bus pass.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:39 pm

As soon as Sapphire's feet reached the ground, she raced toward the training area. As she ran, little demonic wings grew on her back and was given the illusion of flying. She really wasn't, but she was in the air a bit. Sapphire zoomed into the forest, only hitting 2 trees before getting into a good training area.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:47 pm

Analysis slowed to a stop, arriving a minute after Sapphire, trying to catch his breath. "Huff, huff...I...Huff..Call...Huff...Cheating! I lack...huff...wings!" He takes a brief moment to catch his breath, before standing up. "Okay, lets begin! I wanna see how well we work together!"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:53 pm

Sapphire: My wings don't do that much. I can kinda hover and jump high, but I can't fly yet. I also have angel wings, which kind of goes with my weapon forms. See I have two, with my Angel form being really offensive and my Demon form being defensive. And I need 200 souls to be an official Death Scythe.

Sapphire scratched the back of her head, not ready to hear Analysis's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:04 pm

Analysis's jaw would drop. "HOLY CRAP! THAT-THAT-THAT-" He would then give himself a small slap. "Okay. 200 souls. That, my dear, means that we must become as SKILLED AS POSSIBLE in order to gather enough souls in a timely manner" He held his hand out. "Would you kindly transform? Demon Form, please. Time to do some PRACTICE!"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:08 pm

Sapphire nodded, then started to glow. After a second of glowing, in her place was a demonic looking sword, ready for use by her new meister.

Sapphire: Alright~ Here you go Ana. This is a bit slower then my angel form, but it's wider and thicker, so it's better at blocking stuff and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 9:52 pm

Analysis would give Sapphire a few test swings, testing out her balance. "Alright....Alright.....Your other form, if you will?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 11:37 pm

Sapphire's body shined in the reflection of the blade. She had a huge smile plastered on her face followed by an "Okay~" She then transformed into her demon form.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:08 pm

Analysis would take a few swings, furrowing his brow. "Uh huh, uh huh....Okay, quick question, would it be okay if I tested how sharp you were on, say, a tree? If I need to, I can always buy a training dummy, but this would save time." He said.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:10 pm

Sapphire laughed a bit, nodding in her reflection. Such a silly question, it's not like it's going to kill her or anything.

Sapphire: I don't care, The tree will live through an attack.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 10:21 pm

"Got it." With that, Analysis rushed a nearby tree, attempting to slash through it.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:09 am

She giggled as she was slashed at the tree. Sapphire wasn't used to someone using her like this, so it did make her feel really bubbly inside. Of course, she always felt bubbly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Jt und Beetle)   Arrival (Jt und Beetle) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival (Jt und Beetle)
Page 1 of 1