Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chester

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

Chester - Chester Empty
PostSubject: Chester   Chester - Chester Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:46 pm

Name: Chester

Role: nightmare warlock

Love interest: Ivy Naifu

Animal form:
Trap animal form: a cute little brown bat
Nightmare animal form: a big vampire bat with really fuzzy jet black fur with red eyes

Appearance: he has short orange/red hair and eerie green eyes, he is pale and has a bit of a Russian accent, he usually wears a yellow and red jester suit, the jester suit has little skull shaped bells on the tips, his casual outfit is a lime green t-shirt and neon green shorts, his build is scrawny and he's about 4ft 9inches, he can summon his bat wings and fly but very slowly

Personality: Chester is sadistic, mean, cruel and sarcastic, he loves playing tricks and pranks on people as much as he loves torturing them as well, he can act very childish and selfish at time and he hates not getting his way and he'll let people know instantly, he is very protective of the things he owns and the people he loves, he loves to tell jokes and can be naive at times, around his friends he's an annoying yet lovable jokester, but to his victims he's a horrible living nightmare

History: he was born is Russia, from the age of three he was instantly a mean child, he loved scaring other children and stealing their toys, as the years went by Chester got worst, every time his parents would have guests over he would scare them away, he would purposely push people down stairs and he would even chase people into the woods and get them lost, after years of this his parents got sick of it and sent him to a boot camp, he soon escaped and ran away, he soon wandered off into a village where the people thought he was an orphan and put him in an orphanage, Chester purposely scared people so he wouldn't be adopted, soon even the orphanage owners kicked him out, Chester wandered around until he got to Europe where a bunch of D.W.M.A students were hunting a kishin, he secretly hid on their plane back to death city and decided to stay, he soon met a group of people called the night terrors who tortured and scared people at night, Chester instantly joined and has been in death city ever since

Abilities:
((the darker it is the stronger his powers are))

Nightmare room: he is able to haunt the dreams of any person, he brings out their deepest fears and most horrible moments, all while he taunts them cruelly, it stops if the person wakes up

Hypnosis: he has an amulet that puts people to sleep when he gently swings it back and  forth, it only works if the person is looking at the amulet

Shadow master: he can control and shape shadows, he  can also merge into the shadows, he usually uses this move to make people think that monsters are following them even though it's just a shadow

Shadow claws: he can absorb shadows and form claws on his hands with them

Other info: he loves cookies and is obsessed with cookie crisp cereal

Did you read the rules?: LETS GO SOUL RESONANCE

Last edited by Vixy McCloud on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Chester - Chester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chester   Chester - Chester Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:12 am

First off there is no such thing as a cute bat.(Jk)

But really, your witch needs a mantra for his spells. Also, the nightmare room needs some sort of flaw. Hypnosis needs to look at the pendulum for instance. It's basically an auto-hit if you don't have some way to prevent the attack listed.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

Chester - Chester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chester   Chester - Chester Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:14 am

;~; it stops if the person suddenly wakes up
Im badat mantras......shoot me ;~;
((Sorry I tired as ish....mind not working straight, I'll fix ))
Back to top Go down

Chester - Chester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chester   Chester - Chester Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:04 pm

Okay, if they can just wake up from it that's alright.

Can't help with mantra's. .-. I'm lucky I came up with the one I did. xD
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

Chester - Chester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chester   Chester - Chester Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:18 pm

((K, I'll add it))

;~; I'm horrible at mantras.......gonna take a few....days DX
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

Chester - Chester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chester   Chester - Chester Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:00 pm

How about Desmodus Rotundus
((It's latin for vampire bat, plus it rhymes :D))
Back to top Go down

Chester - Chester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chester   Chester - Chester Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:04 pm

ALRIGHTY!!! Looks good to me. ^^

Approved!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chester - Chester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chester   Chester - Chester Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chester
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Character Creation :: Witches :: Accepted Witches-
Jump to: