Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That Awkward Moment...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dead Eyes

Dead Eyes

That Awkward Moment... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment...   That Awkward Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:35 pm

( XD whoops.)

Kataro snickered at the funny parts of the show a couple of times. He continued to eat chicken nuggets relentlessly. Oh yes... You perfect, unnatural, round chunks of perfection. He thought to himself. He looked over a spencer as he chewed. "Do you want a few?" He asked as he handed the plate to him.
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment...   That Awkward Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:49 pm

Spencer chuckles as the show carries on through both cheesy and rather entertaining jokes. He'd finally gotten his mind on something other than food. But right as he was about to go say something, Kataro hands him the plate. The smell moved and became stronger; only leading him to want them more. But what the heck. Might as well scoff them down now and deal with it later. So whatever was left on the plate was gone in about a minute or so.

"Euuhhhhhhhhhhh...........those may be the last chicken nuggets I'll ever eat..."

Of course he knew that wasn't the truth. But the stomach pains said otherwise. Groaning, he stretches out on the couch with his legs hanging off and his arms on the cushion behind his head.
Back to top Go down
http://assassinwolf64.deviantart.com
Dead Eyes

Dead Eyes

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment...   That Awkward Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:10 pm

Kataro smiled and let out a sigh. He slowly scooted over and rested his head on Spencer's shoulder, and placed his hand on his chest. He blushed a bit, but it wasn't very weird. Or at least, as weird as it was at first. He let out another sigh and looked at the tv.
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment...   That Awkward Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:22 pm

Spencer rested his own head on top of Kataro's and continued staring at the TV with a stuffed stomach. Only now he was smiling. He'd found it more comfortable than it had been last time which was good news. If they were going to be together, it couldn't be strange and awkward every time they sat on the couch close to each other.

Back to top Go down
Dead Eyes

Dead Eyes

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment...   That Awkward Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:07 am

Kataro's eyes slowly started to close. The tv started to get blurry and he jolted a bit every time it got loud. "Hm..." He mumbled every few minutes. He stretched his legs and laid his head down on Spencer's lap. "Don't worry... I'm not sleepy..." He said quietly as his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment...   That Awkward Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:15 am

Spencer looked down at Kataro who had made himself comfortable and relaxed on his lap ready to pass out. He wasn't going to lie; he himself felt a bit exhausted. Picking up the TV remote, he turns the TV down a few notches. Then once he felt comfortable again, he relaxed and his eyes began to become heavy. His fingers ran through Kataro's hair for a few minutes before going limp and allowing him to go to sleep.

Back to top Go down
Dead Eyes

Dead Eyes

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment...   That Awkward Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:22 am

Kataro let out a smile. He felt happy. The warmth of Spencer next to him, a stomach full of chicken nuggets. What could be better? Besides, nothing could ruin this moment, except for and arrow? That's right, and arrow! And arrow came flying through the window in front of the tv, followed by a human. A stranger jumped through the window and landed in front of the tv. He was wearing, ninja-like attire and he had a white ponytail on his head. His skin and face was almost identical to Kataro's, but older. Kataro was just barely awake and fell off of the couch into the ground. "Huh?!" He shouted as he stumbled over himself.
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment...   That Awkward Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:27 am

Spencer jolts when Kataro shouted. His eyes burst open and he's surprised to find a stranger standing in the center of the room. His only instinct was to defend himself. Once he stood up, he helped Kataro up and stared over at the strange man.

"......who the hell are you?"

His face looked really familiar, but it wasn't the same as somebody else he'd seem. Not completely at least. Either way, the guy had intruded.
Back to top Go down
Dead Eyes

Dead Eyes

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment...   That Awkward Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:35 am

The strange man stomped on Kataro's foot then put and arrow on the bow in his hand and pointed it at Spencer's head. "The name is.............. KAVARU, KATARO'S OLDER BROTHER!!!" He shouted as he raised the bow and fired the arrow into the ceiling. Katark stood there, trying to make sure he heard right. "Wait... What? You said you're my brother...?" He asked as he was lying on the ground once again, grabbing his toe. "That's right." Kavaru replied. He looked at Spencer and examined him. "Hm... Who's your friend?" Kavaru asked. Kataro just laid there, trying to comprehend what was just said. He still wasn't sure if he was hearing right.
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment...   That Awkward Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:43 am

Spencer kept his hand on his back pocket where his pocket knife was, but remembered. Kataro was his weapon now. It'd be a bit getting used to considering he'd gone two or three years without one. But was he to kill him or keep him alive?

"His b-"

Spencer stopped himself and went back to what Kataro had said: '....Between the two of us...' The feeling of nervousness ran up his back hoping Kavaru didn't catch what he was about to say. Maybe he could cover it up.

"A good friend of his. Why? And why are you here?"

Clenching his fists, he looks at Kataro then back at his brother so-to-speak. Kataro looked just as confused as Spencer did. He didn't know who this guy was, but he was speaking as if he'd known the two of them for years and years.
Back to top Go down
Dead Eyes

Dead Eyes

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment...   That Awkward Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:50 am

Kavaru looked around at the place. "Not much. After moms died, I came to collect my inheritance, so I'm now living here in death city. I just came to say hey to my brother before I got settled here in the city." Kavaru said with a smile. He walked up to Spencer and gave him a big right hug. Then he walked over to Kataro which was on the ground and kicked him in the nuts. "Seeya little brother!!!!" He shouted as he jumped out of the window and famished. Kataro bent over in pain after getting kicked. "Oooooohh mmmmyyyyyyyy!!!!" He shouted in pain. He was still more than confused at what just happened, but he was also in pain.
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment...   That Awkward Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:55 am

Spencer took the hug rather confusingly. He'd looked like he was about to murder every last living thing that crossed his line of vision. Then he became even more confused when he jumped out of the window once he gave Kataro a good kick in the jewels. Just watching him do it made him cringe. Especially since he knew how that felt.

"A-are you alright?!"

The question was stupid, but what was he supposed to say? Shake it off? All of that information about dead parents and his brother moving in only added onto the raised questions.
Back to top Go down
Dead Eyes

Dead Eyes

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment...   That Awkward Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:59 am

"Habbadunfflllllffflggaaahhhrrrdddafsss...." Kataro managed to wheeze out. He pointed to the freezer, hoping that Spencer would get what he was trying to say. He couldn't move... He felt like he had just died. It had never really been kicked that hard there. "Aaaa.... Hdurjcisrivjog...::. Klifytyuxuh...." He said again through his palm.
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment...   That Awkward Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:05 am

Spencer gets chills from the emotional feels. That pain was unbearable. It was odd though. He'd understood brotherly weirdness, but this wasn't fun at all. Kneeling, he rubs Kataro's shoulder and looks over where he was pointing--the freezer. Whatever he was saying was incomprehensible, and left him wondering what he wanted.

"U-u-u-uh-I.....I....I can't......I can't understand what you're uh......what you're trying to say."
Back to top Go down
Dead Eyes

Dead Eyes

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment...   That Awkward Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:09 am

Kataro took deep breaths as his eyes went cross. He slowly raised his arms and pointed to the freezer once again. "Cooooooollld... Iiiiiiiccccccee....." He breathed out as his arm dropped back to the ground. Aaa.... Hhigdgy.... Fbidtoxtskusv..... He couldn't even think correctly. It wasn't as bad as it could've been though. But it was still definetly terrible.
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment...   That Awkward Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:12 am

Spencer scrambled to the freezer and yanked open the door. Once he had a handful of ice, he ran over to the cupboard and grabbed a plastic bag. The ice in his hands had left it freezing, and made him throw the ice into the bag rather roughly; dropping some of them on the floor in the process.

"I-I-I-I got it!"

Running out of the kitchen, he practically kills himself slipping on one of the ice cubes before actually getting back to Kataro again.
Back to top Go down
Dead Eyes

Dead Eyes

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment...   That Awkward Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:21 am

Kataro smiled as if he were drunk. He took the bag of ice and simply stuffed it into his pants. He slowly started to regain his consciousness, and was now able to speak. "Thank you... I was... Lucky... He just barely missed me marbles... But he got everything else!" He said sadly as he placed his face flat against the ground. "I've been kicked in my manhood..." He said as if he were crying. "But... Who and what and how and what?" He asked, still baffled by what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment...   That Awkward Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:28 am

Spencer rubbed Kataro's back and sat staring at the back of Kataro's head. For somebody like him, Kavaru must've kicked him really hard. Of course it hurt either way, but he'd looked like he'd just been given loopy gas.

"So uh....this may be a bad time to ask this but.....who was he?"
Back to top Go down
Dead Eyes

Dead Eyes

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment...   That Awkward Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:22 pm

Kataro shrugged. "I'm... Not exactly sure. He said he was my brother. And if I'm not mistaken, he had some of my very sexy facial features..." He said as he sat up, still keeping his hands near the pain. He looked at the shattered glass on the ground and the broken window. Isnt that just dandy. Now I'm gonna have to fix my window... He thought to himself. "Well... Whoever he was, he just ruined our moment. But.... He... He may have been who he said he was. The comment about my mother made it a little clearer." He said as he squinted his eyes. "... After moms died..." That is pretty confident. She did just die... Hmm... Heat be telling the truth. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment...   That Awkward Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:20 am

Spencer sat back and looked across the room at the busted window. Whoever the guy really was sure did leave a heck of a mess. Either way, why did he jump through the window instead of just waltzing in the front door like a normal person? It seemed just slightly more logical. Even if jumping through a window was the badass way to do things.

"Well. He seemed....nice. He welcomed himself in. That just portrays how polite he is." --sarcasm--

(I'm REALLLLLLLY sorry for how late this was! I was in so much trouble two weeks ago!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment...   That Awkward Moment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Awkward Moment...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2