Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Espeon's suggestions ~ <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Espeon's suggestions ~ <3 Empty
PostSubject: Espeon's suggestions ~ <3   Espeon's suggestions ~ <3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:35 pm

Okay, so here's some of my personal suggestions~

• Advertisement.
    It would be ALOT easier if we were to have a sub forums under our ads section, Affiliate Requests, Link back, and first timers. This way, whenever another site finds us and decides to post an ad, they'll post in the 'First timers' sub forum, someone will see and post our ad on their site, evening out the agreement. Those who we posted an ad on their site, so they came post an ad on our site, can post on 'hitting back' so that we know that we have already posted on their forum. As for Affiliate request, it would just separate those request/threads from the regular ads, making everything so much neater.  

• Mulit form weapons should be allowed, but under strict ruling.

Yes, the anime series has confirmed weapons can have multiple forms, but not many had this ability, so why can so many regular weapons have this OP power? I mean, a weapon with a form of a bow, sword, and dagger may easily beat a regular staff weapon, for the multi weapon char will have better ranges. And, if the char IS going to have these multiple weapon forms, how about at least keeping it to one theme, like how Tsubuki could only transform to ninja based weapons. I dunno, I just think these types of abilities should be earned, or at least won through a contest.

• Plotting pages.

Yes we have soul counters, but it may be best to make Plotting threads their own forum. This way, members can describe their character and if another member wants to have his character have some sort of future bond with this person's char, then he can post accordingly. This avoids forcing members to track down other's apps and pming them just to notify them about their request. Some plotters

• Maybe a thread where everyone list who their char's partner is, so that the mod (or admin ) can make a list and post it publicly for members to be informed of who's taken. Same for Meisters who need a weapon and Weapons who need a Meister.  
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

Espeon's suggestions ~ <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espeon's suggestions ~ <3   Espeon's suggestions ~ <3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:26 am

Just made a forum for looking for meisers,weapons,and dark weapons.As for plotters,that is what character logs are for.
Back to top Go down

Espeon's suggestions ~ <3
Page 1 of 1