Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Setting up

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jac600

jac600

Setting up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Ooc: so sorry, I thought this was in death city. Well no excuse for john to be here, let me pull out.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:19 am

OoC: So now what? I guess Beetle posts like John never showed up and we continue like normal?
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:34 pm

(OOC: Actually, could you post again? If I did, the entire post would amount to 'Era waited for skull knight to get a bag')
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:23 pm

Without warning, The Skull Knight turned around and ran out of the building. "I know exactly what we need!" He shouted, not even bothering to try and explein what was going on. Of course! She needed something to put the pies in! After all that happened, these better be meat pies.... Whatever the heck meat pies even were. He had always heard of them but never been able to figure out what that would even look like. Would the tin be meat too? Or bone? That would be sort-of nasty.....

"Huhh?" The Dark Weapon stopped himself before he made his way out the door. "What the heck IS a meat pie?! Is it a pie made of people or- what??? Were did that come from!" Finally, he turned to the witch, unsure really what happened. "I don't... do I WANT the pies? I'm not really sure if it'll be good or not. Unless I get TWO pies!" Seemingly out of nowhere, The Skull Knight pulled out a brown sack with a giant dollar sign on the side of it. Obviously, this bag was for the pies.... Or any nice bricks he found while walking around........ At least, it was obvious to him.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:13 pm

".......Eh hem, please remember, we're getting the pies AFTER we leave here. After all, we need cash if we want to buy them. That bag is what we are going to use to carry the cash. And you get three. And meat pies are less pies, more....tasty meat things baked into a crust. Tin not required."

Ack, it was like dealing with a child with ADHD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting up   Setting up - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setting up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: