Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I globbed up.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

I globbed up. Empty
PostSubject: I globbed up.   I globbed up. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 1:39 am

Uuuuuuh, I tried moving the inactive acceptedmeisters to the inactive character section, but then I decided I'll start doing the inactive characters with new members...I had moved them, but tried moving them back, accidentally moving them to "meisters" instead of accepted meisters, so if any old members come back and notice that your character is "unapproved" please tell me and I'll move them back.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

I globbed up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I globbed up.   I globbed up. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 8:12 am

https://soul-eater-madness.rpg-board.net/t487-sasori-the-golem-puppet-assassin-teacher-guy-hi

and

https://soul-eater-madness.rpg-board.net/t267-nico-the-power-house-the-amnesia-swordsman

those two got moved to unapproved when they were approved I think...maybe they just weren't moved, idk. But anyway- hi~
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

I globbed up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I globbed up.   I globbed up. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:39 pm

Moved n whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I globbed up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I globbed up.   I globbed up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I globbed up.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Rules And Information :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: