Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 1:05 am

I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed this, but this site is in desperate need of a plot, right now it's just casual chaos, and I'm NOT saying that casual threads are bad, I'm saying that too many makes it seem like there's no purpose, thus making this forum look unprofessional and lacking in excitement and thus making it seem.undesirable to potential members.

So it all comes down to this: WE NEED A PLOT

I have plenty of suggestions, but I don't want to drown y'all in plot ideas until I hear some of your suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 8:57 am

.w. actually Jt and I started planning one, if people feel like doing shit. Just let me know what you wanna do in the plot- fight monsters, bad guys, fancy magic, curses,etc... and I can work it in. I think a plot should be at least somewhat a suprise to you guys... and since there's only a few of us and mostly staff, plot masters can't just be staff cause then there's no suprise.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 10:04 pm

I was thinking we could all chip in with ideas and price it together for a master plan, so everyone had a part in it.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Queen Of The Fall Vegetable
Prinny Emalia

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:47 am

We actually had a plot in mind when the site was made, us being Can and I. It wasn't a finished idea, and we were waiting to get members. We never bothered to take the site out of "WIP". Technically we're rping on an unfinished site. But, back to plot. Yes. We had one ready. Had. As in no longer do. I'd love to see some of you get together and start a major plot. It might even draw in a member base again.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:28 am

I know this is off topic sorta, but a fresh look would help with bringing in members too :)
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:26 am

Well to be honest I didn't have any specific plot line, I was just going to direct it according to how people reacted- ie, start with something simple then expand and make it a bit more complex when I figured out where people wanted to go with it. But I suppose we can skip the simple part if everyone tells us where they want to go with it before hand.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 9:40 pm

Well, honestly, I believe there should be some evil experimentation organization that hates humans and plans on using experiments to make a new race and try to kill off humans....Just from the top of my head.......

It could be run by four elite witches. 

If This plan is even considered I have an idea for a witch that could help lead
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:45 pm

So essentially you want typical anime villian. I don't think that'd work, not if we wanna make it interesting. A typical SE villain would probably be more into enslaving or spreading madness. I think we should go for a modern day villain, along the lines of Iago from Othello... y'know? Something intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot   Plot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Rules And Information :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: