Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jt

Jt

The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 2:49 pm

I blinked and waved bye to her, watching my girlfriend? run off. And I still didn't know her name, but it'd be fine, I could find her by her soul later on. For now, I just stood up, sitting on the bench I was on. I did give a curious look to the red haired woman. Maybe she could enlighten me on why she had just left.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 6:13 pm

The red headed woman simply shot a glare at Leo, indicating she had no wish to speak, then stalked off in the same direction Causper had gone.

~~timeskipping to the middle of the night~~

Causper sat at the highest point of the playstructure that stood in the middle of the park, entirely hidden by the shadows. Tears streamed down her cheeks and fell onto her chest, muffled sobs barely audible. She had a few scratches on her arms, nothing serious but they were covered in dirt, indicating that they had come from her falling upon the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 6:25 pm

After the woman walked off, I stayed for a while, relaxing. While I didn't fall asleep on the bench, I was in that half state of being asleep, laying there and letting my mind wonder. I decided to get up and leave randomly, thinking it was about time to get some laundry done. However, after I cracked opened my book to walk and read, I saw that the girl was in the park on the play structure. A bit odd, but I decided to go over to see what was happening. As I approached, I thought I detected a bit of sobbing, which sounded a bit like the girl. I climbed up it, then joined the girl right next to her. I didn't say anything, and just gave her a hug.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 6:38 pm

Causper froze and looked up when she felt arms around her. She blinked a few times before she realized it was just Leo, and she collapsed entirely into sobs. Her arms wrapped around him tightly as she pressed her face into his shoulder, tears quickly soaking through his shirt. Causper clung to his comforting warmth and let her tears flow freely, her body shaking with sobs.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 6:49 pm

I held her close, letting her cry on me. It was nice to have someone who's shoulder you could cry on, and I was pretty good at not talking. Anyway, while she was crying, I picked her up, and carried her over to my house. I figured it'd be the best place, since that there would be peace and quiet there. And no on lookers.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 3:29 pm

Causper buried her face into Leo's scarf, clinging to him as he picked her up. She couldn't stop crying, no matter how much she wanted to. The only thing keeping her aware of her surroundings and not tuning out until everything went gray, was Leo's scent and the scarf's soothing texture. She remembered clinging to it, the night she was drunk. The scarf seemed to absorb the majority of all the tears she shed when Leo was around. Leo... Causper clung to him tighter and wondered how she'd ever gotten through things like this without him.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 3:36 pm

I arrived at my house and opened the door up, then went in. Obviously being mindful of the girl in my arms. I sat down on the couch, holding her in my lap as she cuddled my scarf. She wasn't choking me as much as last time, though. Mainly because I didn't have in on fully, and she could have probably just taken it off at any moment.

For the moment, I just held her close to me, hoping that she would calm down and start feeling better after a bit.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 4:04 pm

Causper breathed deeply, unable to stop the tears, but at least able to stop sobbing after a while. Just enough to be able to speak in whispers even if she was still shaking like a leaf. Causper sniffled and leaned heavily against Leo's chest, hiding her face in his scarf.

"I'm sorry Leo.... I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 4:13 pm

I patted the girl's head, still holding her close.

"It's okay, dear. You haven't done anything wrong, you are just sad. I understand that if you need to cry, then you can cry. Go on ahead, I can wait it out.

And it was true. People have emotions and they shouldn't be afraid to show them. But, it also gave me an excuse to hold her, which was more then pleasant for me.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 10:36 am

"I don't... I need to stop.... I don't want to cry anymore.... I'm tired of being helpless...."

Causper pushed away from Leo and sat on the couch well away from him, wiping away her tears off her cheeks. She pulled her knees up to her chest and refused to look at Leo.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 11:51 am

I leaned on the couch, watching her. So that didn't really help too much. And I don't really know much about how to comfort people in this area. I figured it was best to ask some questions first, before I start spouting off stuff.

"How come you feel helpless?"
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 12:56 pm

"People die and there's nothing you can do to stop it. Dad died... Mum is probably dead.... they found her meister's grave. The one she worked with after dad. He was found in russia. Russia. My mother hates Russia, always said it was too cold... she's dead, isn't she? Mum's dead....."

Causper started sobbing agian, unable to say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 6:22 pm

Ah, death in the family. Something of which I know pretty well about, given my history. I held her close, not letting her go away from my body.

"I don't know if your mother is dead or not, dear. She likely is, but until a body is found, she could be alive. Even if she is dead, you have to accept it. You can mourn and remember her, sure, but she is dead. Dwelling on it for a long time will not make it change or better. However, now is not the time to show that. Now is the time for you to express yourself, dear."
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 10:53 am

Causper buried her head in Leo's shoulder, sobbing hysterically. She gave up and let the tears flow until there were no more tears to shed, but by then she had fallen fast asleep. Causper's small form shook as she rested on Leo's chest, her head in the crook of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:32 am

She fell asleep after a while, her head still in my neck. I wanted to lay her down, but I didn't want to wake her up. Plus, I thought it'd be better for her if we stayed like that. So, with one hand I held her close, and with the other I read some fairy tales until my unnamed girlfriend woke up.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:13 pm

Causper whimpered in her sleep, after hours had past she began to stir and cling tighter to Leo but she didn't wake up. She'd been having nightmares and today was no exception.

All Causper could see were chains, spiking out from the black walls around her and preventing her from moving. None of them truly restrained her but there were so many of them and she couldn't get around them. They held her in place without touching her. She couldn't see anything but the chains, not even her own hands. Causper knew there was no one else in the prison of chains with her, there never was and there was never enough room elsewhere. She was alone in the silent darkness. She was scared.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 5:03 pm

I let out a small gasp, feeling her wrap tighter around me. I put the book down, patting her back. Nightmare probably. I figured she would wake up soon, so I waited, ready for my sleeping angel to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:59 pm

Causper wasn't waking, even after hours passed. She clung tighter and tighter until she was inseperable from him and nearly suffocating him. She shook like a leaf in the wind, and tears occasionally dripped down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:03 pm

I decided it was time for her to wake up. I didn't want her to keep having these nightmares, and I had a bit too much tears run down my back. I shook her frame gently, not wanting to shake her up too much. Didn't want her to wake up violently or anything.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 1:22 pm

Causper woke up screeching like a banshee, terrified and shaking. It took a moment for her to realise where she was, and then she clung to Leo agian. Sniffling, Causper hid her head in Leo's shoulder and forced herself to calm down. It was only a nightmare, there's nothing wrong. I'm not alone and I'm safe.
Once calm, Causper slid off the couch to the floor, collapsing and spreading out on the ground.

"I guess that would explain why people become insomniacs."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 1:09 am

Ugh, it was not fun when she started screeching in my ear. I hugged her when she clung to me, patting her back. She then slid to the ground, and responded to her nightmare. I chuckled a bit, then rested my foot on her stomach.

"It's not just nightmares. Though, constant nightmares may with some people. However, I myself have insomnia, and I don't usually have nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 10:56 am

Causper smiled softly and looked away. what was that... I never have nightmares there... Never. Something must be wrong.
"I guess I'm one of the lucky ones then. Sometimes I'm insomniac, sometimes I'm not. Regardless... I think I should return home. There's a few things i need to do."

Causper stretched out then rolled over and got onto her feet. As she was just about to leave Leo's house she paused and looked back.

"Something bad is going to happen soon. I don't know what or to who, or even when, but I just... know. Something bad will happen."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 4:34 pm

I looked up, nodding as she left. Well, that's always a good thing to know. Plus, it would give me some time to gather my thoughts and what I needed to do. Training and investigating what would happen was a first big step, and everything else will come up as it comes. I stood up, nodding at her.

"Thanks for the warning."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really   The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lion reads tonight!~ Okay, not really
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2