A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Teto kasane such a little mouse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Thu May 14, 2015 10:34 pm

I continue to hold jasdero as i walk quickly to my hime leading the way happily joy filling me at finaly haveing weapons

View user profile
belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Fri May 15, 2015 1:49 am

Jasdero smiled brightly and happiness was radiating from his soul. He finally had a miester. Now him and Devito had even better chances of being Death Scythes. Though he had to wonder, what would their soul resonances be? Would it make sticky acid rain, peppered slime, a living blob miester?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Fri May 15, 2015 1:52 am

I get to my hpyse and quickly walk in leaving the door open for dedevito. My house was feminine but modern and clean a few books littered the table and their was a postcard on the doormat inside from the mail slot.

View user profile
belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Sat May 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Devito followed her in, and looked around, not really used to feminine places. He then saw the bucket and ran over and grabbed it, smirking. "Alright, where's the rope?" He asked her, as he couldn't wait till they got the prank ready.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Sat May 16, 2015 5:12 pm

I walk over to the closet near the door and pulled the rope off of the top shelf and handed it to him "what exactly is this prank

View user profile
belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Sun May 17, 2015 1:42 am

Devito smirked and ran to her freezer. "We're going to drop a bucket of ice water on the foot ball team." He informed her before laughing. He then looked her dead in the eye. "Then we're gonna run like hell." He said before putting alot of ice in the bucket. "Got a water hose or something!?" Jasdero seemed pretty calm about this, not really caring about the fact they were targeting a bunch of muscle bound teens who's main skills are causing pain and running fast.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
firefly

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Sun May 17, 2015 1:33 pm

I looked at him stuned "the football team .....are you insane! You must have a death wish because they will rip us in two !

View user profile
belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    Sun May 17, 2015 1:52 pm

Devito laughed. "Don't worry I'll have some traps layed out for em, they won't catch us." He reassured her. "Just as long as we keep running we'll be okay. But they will be pissed." He laughed again, Jasdero giggling. "Don't worry we've done this before."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teto kasane such a little mouse    

Back to top Go down

Teto kasane such a little mouse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3