Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A wonderfully beautiful night.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 9:45 am

" Alrighty then..." Ospi said as he walked over to her, getting the stuff out of the bag.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 5:27 pm

Cardinal kept tapping her fingers, then bolted up in a sitting position.

Cardinal: No! I-I'll just do it!

If he was going to be all hesitant and like that, she wouldn't force him. It was his choice, and he didn't really want to do it.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 7:49 pm

"Oh, did I do something wrong?" The vampire asked, it wasn't that he didn't want to do it, he loved helping kids, but he felt that she was uncomfortable and didn't want to rush and stuff like that, plus he was dreading the idea of someone walking into the room and seeing a grown vampire changing the diaper of a teenaged girl..
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 12:36 am

Cardinal: No, you didn't. I-It's just that I really shouldn't let you do it and stuff. C-Can you hand me a diaper though....?
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 12:39 am

Ospi nodded and handed her a diaper "I'll leave you to change in.private, dear" he said, wanting to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 12:50 am

Cardinal: Well, honestly, I wouldn't mind you staying. Just turn around and don't look.

Yeah, she wasn't really ready for him to leave yet. He was a great guy, and she wanted someone to continue having these conversations with.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:12 am

Ospi shrugged and turned around, tapping a rhythm on the floor with his cane as he hummed.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:16 am

Cardinal did her business quickly and threw out the old diaper. As she changed, she hummed along with Ospi, then jumped on Ospi's back. While unprepared, it wouldn't push him too much, as she was rather light.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:19 am

Ospi gasped in surprise and stumbled back a bit before laughing, and suddenly he reached his hands back to tickle her.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:21 am

Cardinal started giggling immensely, squirming with laughter.

Cardinal: N-No, wait, I'm really ticklish!~
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:24 am

Ospi chuckled mischievously and kept tickling her "Oh, that good to know!~"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:26 am

Cardinal kept on laughing, still squirming around on his back. She tried to get away, but there wasn't much she could really do at that position. Or at all, really. She wasn't as strong as him, and would not be able to push Ospi's hands away from her body. All she could really do was laugh.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:30 am

Ospi pulled her off his back and gently threw her on.the bed, only to keep tickling her, laughing a long with.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:34 am

Cardinal was now trapped on the bed, still being tickled by a ferocious vampire..... Anyway, Ospi was very lucky to be doing that now after Cardinal already peed and didn't need to go again. So, Cardinal did not have that defense for her. Again, not much else she really could do now.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:35 am

Ospi tickled her for a while longer before stopping, still chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:45 am

Cardinal started to calm down, still laughing quite a bit though. She hopped on Ospi, starting to snuggle him.

Cardinal: ~
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:46 am

Ospi chuckled and pat her on the head fondly, hugging back.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:53 am

Cardinal huggled back, using her tail to pet Ospi's leg. After that and her red panda ears poofed out from her body.

Cardinal: Alright, you are now officially the best vampire ever.~
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 6:53 pm

Ospi chuckled and pet her ears "Thank you for the compliment, dear, but I doubt I'm the best~"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:04 pm

Cardinal: Nope, you definitely are. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

She was smiling brightly, still snuggling him.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:13 pm

Ospi chuckled warmly and hugged her close "Thank you, dear, and you're exceptional young girl indeed, you're a joy to be around~"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:17 pm

Cardinal: Thank you sir~!

She laughed a bit and hugged Ospi even more, wrapping her tail around him.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:20 pm

Ospi smiled under the mask, "So, you're a witch?" He asked in curiosity
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:21 pm

Cardinal: Yep~ Red panda pacifist Irish some Japanese and America diapered witch. Not all in that exact order.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:30 pm

"Oh ho ho! Interesting" Ospi said with a chortle.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:34 pm

Cardinal: Why thank you~ Though, honestly, I'd never thought I'd befriend a vampire cause of it. ^^' I uh, tend to get a bit excited and spread the word of pacifistismery, by....Forcing people to not fight. >.>'
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:40 pm

Ospi tilted his head "Oh, how do you stop too people from fighting without resorting to physical handling?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:50 pm

Cardinal: I have shape magic. It allows me to trap people in boxes and scold them. Also really good for privacy, and platforms. Quite fun.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:28 am

"Oooh, May I get a little sneak.peak?" Ospi asked like a little child, clapping his hands together.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:33 am

Cardinal: Of course~

She closed her eyes and focused, making a couple of squares randomly around the room. She then made them into a box around her bag, and moved it around.

Cardinal: My magic can't harm people. It just holds them in place and stuff. Though, I can't use it for too long and it takes a while for me to use the magic again.

And with that, the box poofed, having her bag land on a table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wonderfully beautiful night.   A wonderfully beautiful night. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wonderfully beautiful night.
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next