Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear Sister Roberta...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

Dear Sister Roberta... Empty
PostSubject: Dear Sister Roberta...   Dear Sister Roberta... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 1:23 am

Who's the Prey Now-

Dear Sister Roberta,

I'm sorry that I haven't had much time to write to you, Sister, but I've been quite busy as of late. I have been, as you asked me to in the last letter, resisting temptation, but you raised me so well that it's been almost no problem~ Also I performed a rather large act of charity! I was doing my regular rounds for my job, when I found someone suffering from a walk through the desert and took them into my home despite them being female and my quite drastic fear of the female race in general. Her name's Millie, and she's... quiet? Aside from the pushiness, anger, physical temptation, physical abuse, verbal abuse, odd fishy smell, and general disregard for personal space, she's been great company! And, besides, some days we're supposed to do things we don't want to for the greater good, right? Please say I'm right.

Warm Regards,
Drekins <3
Back to top Go down

Dear Sister Roberta...
Page 1 of 1