Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About Posting...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

About Posting... Empty
PostSubject: About Posting...   About Posting... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 11:14 pm

Hey guys, I'm aware Ema has made posts about this in the past and in her own light-hearted way, but now it's time for Can to come around and be the big scary admin-man. II need to be honest with you guys. Not much in the RP area is active, only a few people are still posting, and I'm guilty of this issue myself. Chat RP is a possible cause of this, but so is laziness. So I'm going to level with you guys.

This site has a very high chance of dying if we don't bring up the level of posting we do. I know, downer downer downer, but the lack of posting not only drives away possible new members, but it's driving away from of our current members as well.

I'm hoping that maybe this causes a bit of a bump in posting activity, because JT and Prof have been leading it for months. And it's my fault too, as I said. So..try. Okay?
Back to top Go down

About Posting...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Rules And Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: