Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jt

Jt

Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Empty
PostSubject: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 6:40 pm

*Basic rules apply
-No god modding
-Posting order
Others:
-No Deus ex machina. Just because you know about something doesn't mean your character does.
-Killing allowed.
-Stay in character. If you just want to cause a fight, then bring a character that will cause a fight.
-Don't throw in random NPC's to cause conflict. It get's confusing when someone pops up out of no where.**Maika talks in first person, by the way. Just to let you all know.*

So, this is Death City then. I've been here for like a day or something, and it's.....It's okay. I mean, it could be worse. First of all, food here is a lot cheaper then the mercenary village, so that's great. Actually, most things are cheaper here. Not motor bikes, though. Those things are fucking expensive here! Then again, guess there aren't as much motorcycle makers here above grounds.

Anyway, after getting everything ready, I entered the park, ready to fight! Except everyone here is a pussy. "No, we don't feel like fighting you.""We shouldn't fight, we are both on the same side.""Put some pants on, that's underwear your running around in." All of them are losers. Most of them can't even conjure fire. So, after being bored forever and a day, I decided that the tree would be comfy. So, I climbed the tree, and decided to hang upside down.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 12:10 am

Suddenly, yelling could be heard from a little bit away from Maika, and from that direction a man ran, his pants on fire, and chasing him was a kid with short brown hair, fiery orange eyes and a fox tail, carrying a DS

"Leave me alone you little demon!!!!!" The man screeched as he ran passed the tree, but the boy wasn't letting up, "I'LL RIP YOU TO SHREDS YOU PUNK BASTARD!!" He roared, smoke pouring from his mouth. The boy chased the man for a while but stopped after a while "ffff, wuss...." he growled, and with that he sat under the tree and played on his DS, oblivious to Maika
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:14 am

Well well well, what do we have here? A pyromaniac burning people's pants. 1st of all, that is fantastic. I should do that more often. 2nd, maybe this dude is a witch. Okay, he probably is. Kind of obvious with the tail, actually. Okay, fire fox.....Hey, that's an internet thing. Bitchen.

He seems like he can be fun, and I could find a use for an actual witch on my mercenary group. Although, there were some draw backs. Like how he can be unpredictable. Or if he is an homicidal maniac. Of he wants my bootay. Only I can have my bootay, and that must be known.

But, I saw the opportunity to act. He didn't know I was there, and I must attack. So, I jumped down from the tree onto him. Not really sure what I was expecting to happen, just thought it would be fun to do. Spice up my day, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:18 am

Kiro let out a sound that was a mix of a surprised yelp and an angry growl, "WHAT THE HELL, GET THE FFCK OFF ME, WHAT THE FFCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!!???" He yelled as he flailed, the air around him getting hot like the wave from an oven.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:59 pm

Wow, this guy was loud. All I did was land on him. He definitely has fire magic, as the air was getting hotter. But, I started myself on fire many times in the past, so this was nothing compared to any of those times. So, it was time to strike.

He wasn't running around, so I had the perfect chance. Didn't have any of my swords with me, but I think I could manage to pull down his pants. Maybe not off, but at least pull it down. Yeah, great job Maika, you did great.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:36 am

The instant her hands touched his pants the air grew even hotter and he grabbed her wrists, his hands were burning hot"DAFUQ ARE YOU TTRYING TO DO!?"
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:43 am

A young adult with black hair and pale skin was quietly observing the two. It was hilarious what they were doing, he just wanted to go for a walk in the park in a new town, Death city had a reputation for being a little bit... out there. He had even heard of the academy and knew to be carfull with all the kids about who might be looking to take bite from his soul. But the encounter he was seeing was far more interesting then a woman who he was considering stalking for prey. His path took him right across a sidewalk that was near them. He was wearing jeans and a white hoodie with the hood up over his head, sheilding him from the sun.

He wanted to laugh right out loud at the comedic display before him, but he had some experience wearing another suit of skin and acting the part. So instead he said. "What are you doing kid?" loud enough so that Maika could hear over the boys yelling. He wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:54 am

Well well well, what do we have here? A new player has joined the brawl? So we have the yellow heat dude and the mysterious.....Jeff the Killer cosplayer. Really, Jeff? How unoriginal can a guy get? Well, at least it is not slendy.

Though, this does raise up suspicion. The random Jeff the killer dude looks a lot like him, pale skin and dark hair as well. Well, guess my soul perception is going to activate as I walk over to the weird man, looking back at the yelling kid.

"I'm just having fun, of course~"
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:29 pm

Kiro snarled and gave Maika and the creepypasta dude the middle finger
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:46 pm

Elliot did not pay much attention to the girl who walked up to him, aside from walking a bit away from her. Schizophrenia and all that. He did not like when people got close to him. When Kiro flipped him off it made him bare his teeth and want to cut the finger right off his hand. To avoid Maika he basically walked in a circle around the boy, he grumbled something unintelligible under his breath but allowed a smirk to return to him. Maby he would follow this brat home....

He started walking away from the two, still staying to where he could see them but doing so in a covert manner that wasn't entirely obvious. He looked like an innocent loiterer.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 1:20 am

Wow, this guy just left as soon as he came. Well, The great Maika will not allow this. Something must be done. So, let's make this guy fucking paranoid. Oh yes, this will be so much fun~ Silly little kishin egg doesn't know about my soul perception. He just things I'm some random girl~

"Hey, what'cha walking away for bub? Are you scared of a little girl?*In a high pitched mimicking voice* 'Oh, look at me, I'm a kishin egg, and I am so afraid of a girl in her bloomers. It's just soooooo scaaarrry, waaaa, waaaa'. Man, you guys act all big and tough, but only when you have like a bahillion souls."
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:51 pm

Kiro narrowed his eyes in confusion, why dafuq would you tease a soul eating monster "Is this park full of idiots?" He muttered "DON'T TEASE HIM, KILL IT,DUMB-ASS!!!!" He called out
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:55 pm

Elliot turned around, he produced a knife similar to this: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* General5

He threw it up in the air and caught it by the blade a couple of times. "Then do something about it bitch." He had a look in his eye of a man who had killed many and wanted to kill more.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:43 pm

Oh, look at this guy. Oooo, I can make a knife, ooooo, I'm sooooo scaaaaryyyy. What a loser. Honestly, this guy just walks right into Death City, then thinks he can take ME in a fight. He doesn't even know who I am. He's just a stupid kishin egg he is a fatty, and I'm the GREAT MAIKA!

But fiiiiiiiirst, I need to piss him off. Or get him to leave. Not sure. Witchy seems to not like him, so I think I have a definite alley there. Alright, so, I'mma just turn around now. I pulled down my bloomers, shaking my beautiful bunny printed panties at the strange man.

"Come and get me then, fatty!~"
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:31 am

Kiro face palmed,Is she an idiot!!?, he thought, "What the hell are you doing!!?" He called out
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:46 am

Elliot strode forward using the opportunity of her vulgarity to his advantage. It made him want to blush, sure. But there were more important matters here, namely skinning this girl alive. He reached out his long arm (an advantage of being an adult) and tried to nip her thigh with the knife before she could pull her bloomers up and mount a proper fight. Piercing her skin just enough to make her bleed would be a great first step in intimidating her.

A crowd of onlookers who were watching out of the corner of their eyes gasp as the man swum hs knife at her leg.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 1:17 am

Ouchies, knife. But, on the bright side, he cut my leg. Silly silly man, cutting my leg. Silly silly man, revealing my black blood. It oozed out of the rather small cut, as the knife was stopped almost immediately.

"Oh, hey, look at that. I wonder what I can do with this?"

The black blood shot out at the dumb man, taking an aim at his chest. It's not sharp, I just want to give him a good thwacking. Poor sucker, probably didn't even suspect this would even happen~
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 2:05 am

....Dafug was this...Seriously, What Dafug is going on?, was what Kiro started at the scene, dumbfounded, so, the crazy pervy girl with black blood was gonna fight this creepy dude with a knife......Sounded likeke quality entertainment to Kiro, so leaned against a nearby tree, observing the situation.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 9:12 am

Elliot couldn't have been expecting that any less if a bunch of venomous snakes popped out of the wound. It hit him in the chest and he fell over. But he quickly sprung to his feet. He had never heard of black blood before. Almost experimentally he attempted a sweeping kick to the girls face. Hell, if she had some kind of crazy blood control then he at least needed to see if she could be bruised. Bruises jumpy being ruptured blood vessels. He wasn't scared of her, even if his knife could not properly draw her blood he could always beat her to death.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:17 am

Ha, what a loser. As this guy was falling over, I pulled up my bloomers, ready for his stupid attacks. Thinks he can kick me. Nuh uh, I can take a step backwards and dodge it. In return to the weird man's attack, I'mma stick my tongue out at him. And make some nya nya noises. You know, the ones that little kids will make. But, for a bit of extra protection, I do have my lil' tendril out, just in case he has another trick up his sleeve. Though, I doubt this guy is smart enough for that.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 9:58 pm

Kiro Stood there and watched, prepared to burn a bitch if he needed to
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:17 pm

Elliot flinched when he saw a tendril come out of her body. But snapped back to his senses immedently. He saw her eye patch and his eyes flashed to the ground. Part of being in a desert town was that there was sand absolutely everywhere. His hand shot down and he grabbed a fistful of sand. Then he threw it right at her good eye! "THINK FAST!"

The tendril was dangerously close to him, but blinding his opponent would mean he could finish the fight even if it got a hit on him.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:27 pm

Bitch please, sand? I take that like a real man. I mean, I obviously teared up, but what evs, what evs. I can just switch the eye patch over, showing off my wonderous red eye.~

Maika: Using sand from the desert. Your a lot smarter then you look. Okay, not a lot, probably very little, actually. But, I can see out of both of my eyes.*Pokes the eyepatch* Good strats right there. It doesn't completely cover my eye, so light still get's in. So, I can just pop this open and see.

Better finish this fast. Just gonna use that black tendril to tie this guy up quickly. Oh, maybe I should hold him captive or something. Yeah. And maybe get him to join. I mean, probably not. He probably won't listen to me.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:46 pm

Ooc: Kiro won't really act unless it's obviously she needs help
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:52 pm

Elliot was a little bit pissed that her eye patch was just a fassion stamen- what the hell is up with her eyeball! "WHAT THE HELL GIRL! You got anything else you want to surprise me with!? I'll tell you what, you show me something else I haven't seen and I'll show you something I picked up around good 'ol number ten." The intelligent part of his mind told him that he should probably have just used her inaction to stab her in the black eye, the crazy part of him wanted to see her turn her blood into snakes.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:45 pm

Oh, trying to trick me? Trying to do something to kill me? Fuck it, let's go for it. It should be interesting. So, she just let him go, stretching as the tentacle moved closer to her.

"How about you just impress me so I don't kill you. Cause let's be honest, you're probably the worst kishin egg ever. I've seen strippers who are better at fighting at you. I mean, come on, this is pathetic. Just pathetic. The witch over there who is watching is scarier then you, and he did was like burn someone's shirt or something.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:08 am

ooc: If you'll all allow it I would like to skip Vix just this once, since in his last post she specified when her character would react. Now that Kiro has something to react to, I think Vix should go first. If this isn't OK then please delete it.

Elliot smirked and pointed up, a signal to look up. He threw his knife high into the air and when it came back down he caught it. Only he no longer looked like a killer named Jeff, but as a teenager named Maika! His body had turned into a black sort of blobby life clay and reshaped into her! He couldn't resist showing off, it was a perfect copy. Minus the soul, wound in the leg, and tendril. He even got her eye and eye patch right, remembering which eye it was covering. Then he copied her voice perfectly as well.

Maika (Elliot): How about you just impress me so I don't kill you? Cause let's be honest, you're probably the worst meister ever. I've seen strippers who are better at fighting at you. I mean, come on, this is pathetic. Just pathetic. The witch over there who is watching is scarier then yo-

Then it suddenly hit him. "Wait, your a witch!?" He said forgetting to drop her voice. Now he had a REAL reason to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:31 am

*Black blood is an ability that people can gain through outer means, not genetics. So, he wouldn't have black blood when taking Maika's form.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 9:04 am

ooc: He doesen't... Unless her eye is a product of black blood.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:44 pm

What, him? No no no no no! He can wait right now!

"Doesn't matter, look at you. That's a very impressive ability you have there, Eggy. Go in a town without meisters, and you have a free dinner buffet just waiting on a silver platter. I mean, this is a really handy ability. So, why hang out in here Death City? Seems really stupid if you ask me.

*OOC: I read that wrong. Sorry Jac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*   Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maika in the hoooooouuuuuse*Open to all*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next