Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into the Ice and Snow!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prinny Emalia
Queen Of The Fall Vegetable
Prinny Emalia

Into the Ice and Snow! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Ice and Snow!   Into the Ice and Snow! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:54 am

Yarrow wasn't aware of it herself, but she was staring at Hazel. In her head she was running through different ways she might start a conversation, but every circumstance Yarrow could think of ended in an awkward fumble for words. She was starting to wonder if people were even worth this trouble. After all, she had only met this girl.

Oh well, either way she had to say something. What though...? Well, anything would do, right? It was just conversation. Besides, she had to be somewhat nice to Hazel now, right? She put on a forced smile that looked somewhat out of place, looked Hazel directly in the eyes, and muttered the first thing she could think of. "I like cats, you?"

Immediate regret. You're doing great, Yarrow, you're doing great.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Into the Ice and Snow!   Into the Ice and Snow! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:16 pm

Hazel looked over at Yarrow, sipping her coffee. Oh yeah, she had a guest. Of course, Millie was a bit more talkative then Yarrow. However, she would rather fight Yarrow then Millie. Of course, that's a bit off topic. For now, cats.

Hazel: I'm not really sure. Never actually thought about it before, I guess. I mean, I don't really hate cats, just don't like them, either.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Into the Ice and Snow!   Into the Ice and Snow! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:18 am

Hazel didn't even question it? Interesting. At least she didn't give Yarrow any odd looks. It wasn't exactly a casual conversation starter to blurt out that you liked cats. Oh well, time to keep the conversation rolling. "Why don't you like cats? Did something happen?" She questioned.

Really though? How could someone not like cats? Cats were great. Cats were better friends than people sometimes.... Ok, maybe Yarrow liked cats a little too much, but it was all she had really.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Into the Ice and Snow!   Into the Ice and Snow! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:31 am

Hazel sipped her coffee again, holding it on her stomach.

Hazel: Not really. Just never had any cats before. My parents weren't really found of pets, so I was pretty much destined to not have any. What about you? You have any pets?

Maybe she should get a pet. Something that a lot of people don't have. Like a panda. Or a angel fish. Oh, a zebra could be interesting......Or something not black and white......
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Into the Ice and Snow!   Into the Ice and Snow! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 6:42 am

Yarrow thought a moment. "Mhm," She began, "I have two. Stella and Luna, they're kittens I got about the time I came here. They like to follow me... Stella more closely than Luna. Stella walks right by my feet, then complains when I accidentally step on her paw or bump her with my foot. Luna, on the other hand, tends to stay on tables or chairs to follow." Yarrow would finish, sipping her cocoa.

Perhaps she had said too much, but her cats were one of the few things she COULD talk about. Was that an issue...? Maybe she needed some real friends who weren't cats...? Not that she didn't have friends... She had... That guy... And... No, she didn't have any real friends... But she'd make some eventually.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Into the Ice and Snow!   Into the Ice and Snow! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:49 am

Hazel nodded, sipping her coffee. Not really sure how that made cats cute, honestly. Annoying, sure, but not cute. Well, at least cat dodging was more interesting then sitting around and drinking coffee. Sure, coffee was great to drink, but it didn't provide much entertainment. It did, however, make a very good drink.

Hazel: Do they do anything else?

Besides eating and sleeping, hopefully. Kind of obvious.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Into the Ice and Snow!   Into the Ice and Snow! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 5:55 am

Yarrow thought a moment. Anything else? She'd thought of trying to tame them to use a weapon once, but being realistic that was probably impossible. They napped a lot, but all cats did that. That was pretty much it, huh? Eat, sleep, and follow Yarrow? Sounded kinda boring now that she thought about it.

"Not really..." Yarrow replied, unsure of what else to say now. So, she simply looked into her cocoa and took a moment to think. Maybe something would come to her if she just sat on it for awhile? Then again, maybe Hazel had something to say?
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Into the Ice and Snow!   Into the Ice and Snow! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 2:01 am

Hazel: Alright.

Really, they don't do anything else? What kind of animal just follows people and almost nothing else? Seriously, it's so dumb. Okay, too be fair, Hazel never actually had a pet. So, maybe she is missing something. Cause, come on, just following people and eating food, they have to do at least a few things more. Right?

Hazel: Can't you just get like two stuffed cats or something? I mean, I never had a pet as stated before, but if they just follow you, can't you just carry stuffed cats?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Ice and Snow!   Into the Ice and Snow! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Ice and Snow!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: